• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete, Kevin, John, podcast team, RU23?

I did not say that she was not a citizen, merely that she is un-American. Just like wearing white before Memorial Day or after Labour Day. Adding extra vowels in certain words. Or switching the 'er' at the end of theatre or centre.

You should check your facts. Un-American means not American to me. Just because it means something else to you only means your wrong...know what I mean....

Personally, though I am not a peanut butter fan, I do like this....

reesefb0205.jpg

:sad2: tsk tsk....

People always leave out cheesecake....

So sad.......:sad2:

:lmao:

You should check your facts. Un-American means not American to me. Just because it means something else to you only means your wrong...know what I mean....

There you go it is an opinion. I cannot check fact to your opinion. :sad2: :sad2: I have some grammar rules to back me...apparently you dozed during the period that the teacher talked about homophones.

But isn't cheesecake really a pie?

*INCOMING! duck and cover!*

See, here's my thing.....I don't know :lmao:

It has CAKE in the name, but it seems to be more of a pie type dessert as it does have a graham cracker crust....

For these reasons it seems poor poor cheesecake gets left out often.

Ah well. More for me. :goodvibes

For running from an anti peanut butter platform, you have a wrapper from a peanut butter treat at home. Talk about hypocrisy!

That picture my dear was from the internet and not my trash. While I am still anti-peanut butter, I must consider the peanut butter to chocolate ratio and with the previously mentioned candy bar there is nougat. Very few people can argue the power of nougat.

That picture my dear was from the internet and not my trash. While I am still anti-peanut butter, I must consider the peanut butter to chocolate ratio and with the previously mentioned candy bar there is nougat. Very few people can argue the power of nougat.

I must concur, behold the glory of nougat.

There you go it is an opinion. I cannot check fact to your opinion. :sad2: :sad2: I have some grammar rules to back me...apparently you dozed during the period that the teacher talked about homophones.

Why are you bringing in my sexuality to this argument? Hater!

Ah, but what is nougat? Cake? Or Pie? :)

Brownies with Nuts! YUK, how could you like such a thing. If you like those your are wrong and should never speak again!

You are not qualified to participate in a Nuts discussion; you have multiple wives... knowhutImean?

I did not say that she was not a citizen, merely that she is un-American. Just like wearing white before Memorial Day or after Labour Day. Adding extra vowels in certain words. Or switching the 'er' at the end of theatre or centre.

:lmao: :rotfl2: You rock.

Why are you bringing in my sexuality to this argument? Hater!

:rotfl2: Had this in my multiquote queue, Don beat me to it... Danged WORK!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks guys, these D23 threads are getting vicious!!

I like pie (but usually savoury, yumm chicken and gravy!) and cake (in most forms)

But my one true love is the crisp (or potato chip) and I will marry them one day! :love:

Thanks guys, these D23 threads are getting vicious!!

I like pie (but usually savoury, yumm chicken and gravy!) and cake (in most forms)

But my one true love is the crisp (or potato chip) and I will marry them one day! :love:

Here's one for ya...... I LOVE ruffles dipped in chocolate! DELISH! :love:

Wow, I'm glad the thread went to the pastry shop. (Although now that Purim is over, I think this discussion is getting me nauseous... darn hamantaschen!)

After 24 hours, my opinion on D23 went from "What a disapointment!" to "Who cares?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter