PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I could take my family on a three-week Caribbean cruise on NCL for those prices LOL
They are EXTREMELY expensive. No, alchohol is not included in the price.

While we LOVED the Disney cruises we did years ago, we too have been priced out of Disney cruises! :(
While we can afford to do this we have been choosing not to. Mainly because we like to do B2B's and the cost of one week on the Fantasy is the cost of two weeks on The Symphony of the Seas. Why not save a bit of money and B2B with Royal instead of a B2B with DCL? We can book Royal in Canadian funds but DCL is US only, which makes a big difference as well.
We have a week booked in October of this year with DCL but we won't do another till 2021 when our grandson turns 5. Then it will be family cruise again. Next October we have a B2B booked on the Symphony of the Seas, an amazing ship.

I was just too busy Saturday to get to Shoppers to do the 20X event...but it looks like I have a personal offer tomorrow for spend 40 get 20X the points. I'm out of my eye cream ( those darned wrinkles are starting to creep in ) and need a couple of other things. So I'll stop on my way home from work tomorrow.

Edited to ad...I have a personal offer of 110,000 if I spend 500.00 on Cosmetics, skincare and fragrance by November 28. I guess we will see how close I get to that. I have been spending more money on that category in the last year, but I don't think I can come even close to that by that deadline. I will keep you posted.

I totally agree on DCL's prices. I took my family on one Disney cruise, then family took us on another Disney cruise. 3rd cruise, when family took us again, we choose to try Royal and equally loved both cruise lines but Royal wins when you factor in price. We were on the Allure last and are planning on booking another Oasis class ship when we all cruise together again winter 2021.

I have 97k Optimum points right now. Will hit a Superstore gas bar tonight to get 3k points so I can get a $100 Disney gift card on one my next Superstore shops. I have one $100 card so far and hope to have $300 in gift cards before we leave to cover a few meals.

Edited to ad...I have a personal offer of 110,000 if I spend 500.00 on Cosmetics, skincare and fragrance by November 28. I guess we will see how close I get to that. I have been spending more money on that category in the last year, but I don't think I can come even close to that by that deadline. I will keep you posted.

Hmm. I guess it really depends what counts as cosmetics/skincare/fragrance. Are there christmas gifts you could get in those categories? I bet fragrance would be the quickest option...I don't use it myself, but it seems like bottles are pricey and could last for a long time in a cabinet? I would maybe start thinking about christmas gifts like lotion sets or 'pampering' type gifts for family.

I have spend $200, get 30,000 points. Do any of your stores carry Clinique, etc products? Do you use any high-end products? I buy mine at Shoppers then upload my receipt so I still get my Clinique Rewards points.

I was just too busy Saturday to get to Shoppers to do the 20X event...but it looks like I have a personal offer tomorrow for spend 40 get 20X the points. I'm out of my eye cream ( those darned wrinkles are starting to creep in ) and need a couple of other things. So I'll stop on my way home from work tomorrow.

$500 is a lot, but can be done especially if you buy from their Luxury Beauty brands section. Check out the Beauty Boutique - Luxury Beauty section on the Shoppers website, for ideas on what you can spend on. Not all stores carry all brands.

I have spend $200, get 30,000 points. Do any of your stores carry Clinique, etc products? Do you use any high-end products? I buy mine at Shoppers then upload my receipt so I still get my Clinique Rewards points.

didnt know you could get the Clinique rewards even when buying from Shoppers. Does this also work for Hudson’s Bay, I wonder.

We've done quite a few Disney cruises, but always book on opening day, and use the return credit 10% off thing, and have been spacing them out for sure. I'm worried though, my mom booked us on NCL for March Break with my brother and his family. The base price is much lower but there seem to be lots of upcharges, I can't bring water on (the only thing I drink) and I know we're going to miss the split baths!

We've done quite a few Disney cruises, but always book on opening day, and use the return credit 10% off thing, and have been spacing them out for sure. I'm worried though, my mom booked us on NCL for March Break with my brother and his family. The base price is much lower but there seem to be lots of upcharges, I can't bring water on (the only thing I drink) and I know we're going to miss the split baths!
Don’t worry, there’s really not much that is an upcharge that is not up charged on DCL. Pay dining rooms? DCL has them but not as much in the way of choice. DCL now has an up charge ice cream place as do most cruise lines. You don’t have to purchase on either line. I’m not totally sure but I believe the cost of water on DCL is way more than any other cruise line. The wifi is soooo much cheaper than DCL if that’s your thing. Plus you can purchase a drink package on other cruise lines, no nasty surprise at the end of the cruise.
Long story short, your not going to find it as bad as you think. Have a ball.

didnt know you could get the Clinique rewards even when buying from Shoppers. Does this also work for Hudson’s Bay, I wonder.

Yes it works for the bay too. They have a list on their website.

You take a photo of your receipt and upload it under the rewards section.

Do any of your stores carry Clinique, etc products? Do you use any high-end products? I buy mine at Shoppers then upload my receipt so I still get my Clinique Rewards points.
Yes...I have two I shop at and both have high end products...which I am starting to use more and more. I didn't know about the Clinque rewards...I'll have to look into that...as I use a couple of their items. I was thinking about it...and with Xmas gifts for the dd...I might be able to do it. We will see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter