PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I have spend $200, get 30,000 points. Do any of your stores carry Clinique, etc products? Do you use any high-end products? I buy mine at Shoppers then upload my receipt so I still get my Clinique Rewards points.

I just realized I have this offer too, but with different $/rewards.

I love that there’s a tracker bar on the site, so it’s clear how many purchases count towards the $! What a simple, helpful tool.

Wednesday, time to save those offers!
I didn't do it lol...even though I was in the app after work late last night to see if my shop earlier in the day had posted correctly.
I love that there’s a tracker bar on the site, so it’s clear how many purchases count towards the $! What a simple, helpful tool.
And it works!!! I'm at 56.00 towards my 500.00 goal. Guess we will see how close I can get it.

Oops! Forgot to save my offers. I was hoping for cat food this week, but didn't get it. I have bananas (always buy), but I will try to remember to save a couple that I just bought and don't need this week-celery, rice, snack mix, bagels, spice blend. The only one I might consider is the nitrite free lunch meat-2000 points, so that would make it more in line, price-wise. It can't be saved, so I'll decide when I am in the store to pick up DH's pop.

has anyone in the Edmonton area seen the gift cards in stock at Superstore/No Frills in the last week? The two closest to my office are out of stock, and I've got some points burning a hole (but I don't need that much stuff from Shoppers...)

has anyone in the Edmonton area seen the gift cards in stock at Superstore/No Frills in the last week? The two closest to my office are out of stock, and I've got some points burning a hole (but I don't need that much stuff from Shoppers...)

I was just at north Edmonton Superstore 2 hours ago and there were none in that store.

If you can't find any in store, you could always redeem your points at a Superstore and then go right to Shoppers to buy a giftcard?

So if you have 100,000 points, buy 100$ worth of groceries at Superstore, then go to Shoppers and buy a 100$ gift card? It would save you from having to go on a hunt for a gift card at a Superstore.

Have my groceries done before Dorian hits us tomorrow! But...I'm definitely heading to Shoppers tomorrow morning for the 20x event LOL I'll be getting in and out by 8am to beat the last-minute shoppers. Grocery stores weren't too bad last night, but tonight they will be a $hit show for sure...

How can you buy Disney gift cards with PC Points as I was under the impression that at Shoppers Drug Mart you are not allowed to use your points to buy gift cards?

How can you buy Disney gift cards with PC Points as I was under the impression that at Shoppers Drug Mart you are not allowed to use your points to buy gift cards?
It's kind of a backwards way. You use your points to pay for your purchase, let's say you use $50 worth of points, then you take the money you didn't have to spend, because you did use your points, and you buy a $50 gift card. So not exactly purchasing them straight out, just using the points in a round about way.

It's kind of a backwards way. You use your points to pay for your purchase, let's say you use $50 worth of points, then you take the money you didn't have to spend, because you did use your points, and you buy a $50 gift card. So not exactly purchasing them straight out, just using the points in a round about way.
Thank you for explaining. I thought I was missing something at my Shoppers but that makes SO much sense :)

It's kind of like moving money around...I call it my " Big Swiss bank account switch " :rotfl: :rotfl2: I"m such a dork lol. It is my big " secret bank account " that no one else knows about!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!