Paper Piecing Swap-- UPDATED!!!! 8/6/02

I thought the 10 included the one for ourselves, so I usually just send 9 and keep mine....but that is usually up to the hostess. I guess if you send 9 you can send a note with it stating that you kept yours out. ??

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Memorial day weekend..
We had softball tournament all weekend long.. My face is as red as a lobster.. :(
Anyways..
I have recieve the most adorable FLOUNDER!! ( Tiger Fan does excellent work).

Snow white, that's fine if you only want to send 9.. That's totally up to you!!

merry Poppins 10 people are in the swap. So you can send 9 if you prefer!!!

If you need to get a hold of me, Email me directly at ROBLINDABUCKLEY@aol.com. OUr uswest account is having problems again..

I hope I answered everyones questions.. Sorry for the lateness.

Linda

I'm posting Sebastians this afternoon.

It'll be fun to get him together with Flounder, Lisa! Actually, I have lots of Disney cruise pictures to scrap, so there was a reason for The Little Mermaid to be swimming around in my head. I'm hoping some of these paper piecings will be the start of yet another cute Disney album.

Yippee!! Thanks Linda for the compliment and the update! Can't wait to get the goods.

Lisa

hello everyone Minnie still needs a dress and then she'll be ready for the post office I'm thinking by Monday she'll be bop'in your way I made 10 just send me one back ok ? Can't wait to see everybody's work! I loved all the characters from the last swap so much I haven't made a page special enough to use them yet!! Can't wait can't wait:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yeah!! I got Sebastians in the mail..
I can see a Little Mermaid theme page going on in my little head..
They are great!!

Linda

Hi Linda,
Just wanted to let you know that the poohs are now in the mail! I sent in my 10 -you can send me one back!
Happy Scrapping!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Glad you liked the Sebastians. Can't wait to see all of the goodies that you guys make. These swaps are fun.

Good Morning Linda,
Just to let you know Minnie is all dressed and in this mornings mail,on her way to you.Let me know when she gets there, Have a great day everybody!!!!all

HI
I just wanted to give a quick up date!!
I recieved Eglantine Price- Minnie's.. WOW Are they adorable!!
I recieved Grovers- Winnie the Pooh~ they too are adorable!!

Thanks everyone!!!

Have all the goodies arrived at your house, BB? Just wondered if you'd had a chance to sort and send them yet. I like to watch for my packages, since my mail is not delivered to the door. I worry that if it rains something might get wet. Any idea when they might arrive?

Originally posted by MerryPoppins
Have all the goodies arrived at your house, BB? Just wondered if you'd had a chance to sort and send them yet. I like to watch for my packages, since my mail is not delivered to the door. I worry that if it rains something might get wet. Any idea when they might arrive?

HI-
No I haven't recieved all the goodies yet. The ones I have recieved are great.
I'll email the late people tonight and see where they are at.

Then I will post when I mail out the pieces..
You all do great work..

Thanks everyone
Linda

I know I missed this swap but I would definately be interested in the next available swap !
Please let me know!
THanks

These swaps sound great. You guys sound like you have so much fun!! I don't know much about paper pieceing, but I would love to learn! Maybe I can do something easy to start! Let me know when the next one is!

Update: Linda is in the hospital with kidney stones. She will update and send out as soon as possible. Let's keep her in thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.
Lisa

Owwch- Kidney stones-- sending you happy thoughts! Hope you feel better soon!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

My goodness, Linda. I was afraid something might be wrong. Hope you are feeling better soon. Keep us posted.

All my sympathies for Linda, I was in the hospital last fall with a stone. Keep the pain meds handy, Hope you are back to scrapp'n soon.:D

I was just wondering today how Linda was doing? Does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter