Paper Piecing Swap-- UPDATED!!!! 8/6/02

Buckleybunch

<font color=red>Okay, I'm excited...<br><font colo
I'm behind on the game.. I answered an post and you all were waiting to get your pieces..
So if no-one minds...
I would love to host another Disney themed Paper Piecing Swap..

Buckleybunch ~Mad Hatters Hat..
Snow White ~ Tigger
Tiger Fan ~ Flounder from The Little Mermaid
Grover~ ? hopefully Pooh
Eglantine Price ~ ?
Merry Poppins ~ ?
babslittleones~ Disney hats
Druffing~ ?
Corinne
Gine~
and maybe one more.

Please let me know if you are still interested, and if you know what you are going to be doing.
Thanks everyone!!

pieces needs to be to me no later then June 15th, and I'll mail out the June 18th.

**** IF you are no interested any longer -please let me know this weekend********

Anyone else?

Is there any specific theme for this paper piecing swap? How many would we have to make? Deadline? Hmmm, can't think of any other questions lol! Let me know the details I just may be interested, I have yet to make a paper piecing but have a couple of ideas depending on what the theme is!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

Grover,
I've never held a swap before.. Disney themed.... I have years and years of Disney pictures to do..
Deadline would be a month after I close the swap.
How many to make would also depend on how many people are interested. I would like to get 7 to 10 people.

Thanks
Linda

Count me in and I'll start searching tonight for a pattern!

Lisa

I was getting ready to offer to host! Great minds think alike. :D

Count me in for this one, and I'll host the next one. I'll let you know when I've had time to choose my pattern.

Could some one please explain to me in great detail exactly what this is and what a person has to do? I am very new to scrap booking and not sure what paper punch is. I would love to be apart of it but would hate to do the wrong thing. Thanks!

Here is a link that should send you in the right direction for paper piecings. I've been scrapboking for several years, but just started PPs. Enjoy and join in on all the fun!!

Lisa

Paper Piecing Info

Lisa, Thanks for the link. I think I will pass this month until I try it and see how I do. Seems simple enough, not at all what I thought. But I want to make sure I can come up with ideas. Keep me in mind for the future!

OK, put me down for Flounder from The Little Mermaid. I"m all into LM right now, just made mermaid paperdolls for another swap. He also looks pretty easy (I am gonna experiment with chalking on these as well - :D!), plus I'm wanting something more than the basic characters. My books are all filled with the main guys! This sounds fun. Hoping the due date will be a little while out heehe!!

Lisa

I finally get it!
GEEEZZZ to I feel silly! for the longest time I have been reading it as paper PIERCING! Not Piecing! major difference! LOL!
Don't think I am still ready but I will next time!
Lisa that web site is great! Gave me so many ideas!

Oh Spinning - :D! There is a such thing as Paper Piercing, but I'm not into it. I too was confused when this rage all started and had to do some research. That site is very helpful to me as well I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Lisa

Anyone else want to be in the swap??

I really would like 10 people...

Thanks
Linda

Deb
So glad to see ya!! The first post has who has signed up so far, and who is doing what.
As long as it's Disney themed!! anything goes!

Linda

Ok, I'll give this one a try. I've only done one paper piecing so far and that was Tweety Bird. I will do Disney hats.

Thanks for hosting.
Beth

I've finally narrowed down my options. Sorry I've been so slow, but I've had the flu and been sick all week. I'll decide this weekend and post my choice. Thanks for being patient with me!

Originally posted by Buckleybunch
I'm behind on the game.. I answered an post and you all were waiting to get your pieces..
So if no-one minds...
I would love to host another Disney themed Paper Piecing Swap..

Buckleybunch ~Mad Hatters Hat..
Snow White ~ Tigger
Tiger Fan ~ Flounder from The Little Mermaid
Grover~ ? hopefully Pooh
Eglantine Price ~ ?
Merry Poppins ~ ?
babslittleones~ Disney hats
Druffing~ ?

Anyone else?

All right ladies- You can count me in on this one!!
I will do Pooh bear!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter