Paper Piecing Swap-- UPDATED!!!! 8/6/02

I've emailed Linda's husband for more news, but have not heard back. I hope she's ok.

Lisa

Has anyone heard anything about the Hostess of this swap or the status of the swap?? Seems like it has been a long while.
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

grover, I got an email almost a month ago saying she was in the hospital with kidney stones. I posted to the group and have been checking with her husband through emails, but have not heard anything back. I'm about to send a snail mail I think. I don't want to seem uncaring, I certainly know about sickness, but I would love at least an update. I do hope things are ok with Linda.

Lisa

Did anyone receive their paper piecings from the swap that had the June 13 deadline? Just checking (I haven't received mine yet, so I was curious). Thankx!

michelle s.

No. Still waiting. I wish someone would tell us if she is okay.

I dropped a card in snailmail today to Linda to check on her. Hopefully she's ok.

Lisa

I got an email from a friend of Linda's that also joined the swap and reads here some. She said she had heard from Linda that she mailed the packages on July 22. I'm really wondering about that. Linda has not posted since June 16. She had over 2000 posts and I cannot believe that she just up flaked out, but I don't what to think. I send her a snail mail card and we'll let you all know when I hear something.

Lisa

Linda didn't flake out. All packages were mail out via AIRBORNE EXPress with your orginal envelopes in there ( with the postage )
I have been really sick.. Then my daughter's softball team when to Nationals. I had to sit on the bench dying. Then my other daughter ( the twin) got really sick and dehydrated. It's been a really bad summer!!!!!!!!
I'm really sorry about this. I did add some BIG disney themed die cuts and I made some wire ballons ( not sure what you call them).

Again

<H2> I'm SORRY!!!!! </h2>

if you want your tracking number email me at roblindabuckley@aol.com

Hi Linda, my Airborne tracking number states package not yet sent. Can you help me with this. The customer service rep said it's a valid number printed from your account off your computer, but not entered in the system (i.e. not yet shipped) - thanks for any help on this.

Did anyone get their tracking number and are you able to confirm it's on it's way to you. I'm so looking forward to getting these PP. Thanks.

Lisa

They went out today from my husbands work..
They won't probably be scanned until later today.

I'm trying to make it up to everyone..

BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Vanessa Rupp

Winnipeg, MB R3T4J3

CANADA
Bill Shipment To: Sender
Acct: 216921139
Bill Duty/Tax/Fees To: Receiver Weight: 1 Lb
Description:
Disney Swap
Customs Value: $0.00
DIMS: None
Svc Type: Express
Declared Value:$0.00 $28.60
$0.83

-------- $29.43

DOM 216921139
BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Michelle Shelton

El Reno, OK 73036

UNITED STATES
Description:
Disney Swap
Svc Type: Ground Delivery Service
Declared Value:$0.00 $3.54
$0.04

-------- $3.58

DOM 216921139
BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Sharon Gliesmann

Naperville, IL 60564

UNITED STATES
Description:
Disney swap
$0.04

-------- $3.58

DOM 216921139
BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Melissa Schones

UNITED STATES
Description:
Disney swap
$0.04

-------- $3.58

DOM 216921139
BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Mary Jones

Greenbrier, TN 37073

UNITED STATES
Description:
Disney Swap
$0.04

-------- $3.58

DOM 216921139
BUCKLEYBUNCH Shipment #:
Invoice #:

06 August 2002 Lisa Stewart

Easley, SC 29642

UNITED STATES
Description:
Disney Swap
Declared Value:$0.00 $3.61
$0.04

-------- $3.65

I deleted the address so they aren't on the forum.

If you have any questions email me At ROBLINDABUCKLEY@AOL.com..

Again, I only mailed them out this morning when DH went to work. I printed the labels off last night..

Thank you for the update-looking forward to getting this swap back!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Thanks for letting us know the status! Sounds like you've had a bummer summer! Hope things look up for you!

michelle s.

Michelle,
it's been an intresting summer.
It now feels like i'm getting kidney stones on my right side. My back is killing me.. and it feels like bad labor pains.

Vanessa
according to airborne you recieved your package today?
LMK

Linda

ugh! Kidney stones are miserable! On a lighter side, a friend of mine's daughter had kidney stones and a girl at our LSS made the funniest layout/paper piecing for her to put in her scrapbook with pics from the hospital! I know...sicko...but it was cute! She made a big kidney bean shaped man (with arms and legs) and then on him put an IV complete with the pole with fluid bag etc ,and a little bandage on his hand! There was more to it, but that's all I can remember now. I guess EVERYTHING is a scrapbooking opportunity if you have a sense of humor about it! lol! Hope you feel better soon!

michelle s.

Linda, my package arrived yesterday and I was able to pick it up last night. Everything is great! You all did very nice paper peicing work! Thank you Linda for the extra's. Where were you able to find those die cuts?
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Michelle,
Now if it was my kids I would do a layout about it.. However I'm the worse person to get my picture taken. I might break the camera. That does sound really cute!! I just want to feel half way normal again. I don't know who all knows but I had an RNY surgery in March ( stomach staple), because well I AM Fat and it was causing me to have heart problems. I'm only 34 so I think I'm way to young to to have heart problems. So I had the surgery. Well NO one told me the after affects. Yes I would of still done it, but I would of been more prepared for things to happen. LIke the body aches. My body aches all the time. The kidney stones.. Well I'm on a HIGH protein diet. Guess what causes kidney stones. TOO much protein. I've gone from 246 to 168 since March 21st. Now I have a hernia and my ab wall has to be rebuilt. ( my tummy is loopsided).

Any ways, hopefully be fore long, I'll be feeling better and looking better. If anyone is interested got to www.obesityhelp.com
I have a profile there ( with two pictures)

Vanessa,
There is a lady in Omaha that went to Ac-cut and had those Dies made - so she is the only one that has them. She told me once that she is trying to get some other out of state scrapbook stores to buy them. She also has a light/lamp post that looks like the ones on mainstreet.

My pp isn't too good. I'm going to stick to buying pps' instead of trying to make them.

Hey Linda,
Nice to see you on the board again . I hope you aren't getting those stones on the other side now ouch ouch ouch!!! I haven't gotten my envelope yet but I'll let you know when it gets here. Hopefully fall will be a kinder season to you and your family!!!

Wow, what a wonderful package arrived today. Everything is so great. Thanks to everyone and to Linda for hosting.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter