OT: Guess the date and time that Colson39's (Chris & Beth) baby will be Born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's beautiful....and so perfect.

~Chris
Gatordad's Better Half

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby! I am so happy for the both of you, your "birth report" made me cry. Anyway, I wanted to get something for the new guy. I didn't want to use his real name since none of us do so here ya go...
babycolson.jpg

Congrats !! :cool1: I loved reading your birth story. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us so quickly !! You have a beautiful family. :goodvibes

I was close with my guess....only 12 hours off !!

I know it sounds korny, but now you know that you have never really loved anyone like you do when you first see them!! It is indescribable how much that one little person can change your life in a split second.

CONGRATULATIONS! And welcome to the "DADS" club.

I agree 100% John, the bond you get with your kids is so hard to describe. I remember hearing about that before I was a parent, and not really understanding until that moment when each baby comes along. Colson, wait until the first time you instinctively pick out the cry of your child out of a bunch of other kids; it's kinda freaky, but cool.

Nancy used to work in a hospital when our kids were born, and it was great when she was in labor. Our middle child, Rachel, almost didn't make it through the first few weeks of gestation, something to do with hormone imbalance and her not "taking root". She was in the hospital at the first sign of trouble, and had really great care the whole time.

Welcome to this great big wonderful world Reilly! Now let your parents get some sleep.

Best wishes to you, Beth, Reilly and that extended family you have. Looking forward to the photos of everyone sitting on the porch.

Congradulations!! I wanna cry here... your baby is adorable, thanks for sharing the pics with all of us!

The new picutures are so good. What a beautiful baby. Mom looks good too. He might be a quiet baby now. They like to wait until their home to start the screaming. Just kidding. I had 2 babies that never cried and 1 that didn't cry but also never slept. Good luck! He's perfect.

Chris-

Reilly is one beautiful baby boy!! I'm sorry for the ordeal Beth had to go thru getting Reilly into this world, but it ended happily!!

I have this feeling though you might have to get a second job so that your boy will have every possible advantage known to mankind (and I don't just mean Disney)! Reilly seems to be in very good and capable hands with you and Beth. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures. Give him a hug & kiss from "Grammy Deb", if you would please!!

Great pictures. I was wondering who the guy with hair was :lmao:

Oh, BTW, when's he getting his first Mickey ears?

lol, he'll be getting his first Mickey ears sooner than he probably knows!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, and thanks Seabee for the sign, I already saved it!

Everything everyone is saying is so true, I never really "connected" until now, being able to hold him and see him and protect him, it's just so overwhelming. All I keep on thinking about is all the great times we're going to have at the Fort, about taking him to all the places I was when I was a kid, about making sure he doesn't get into the golf cart when he's 4 years old and crash it like I did....lol.

I will be sure to print all this out and put it in his scrapbook, you all have been so great with all your wishes, and we all appreciate it.

All I have to say, is Reilly doesn't even know what he's getting himself into...lol. You know how in the hospitals they sometimes play some kind of baby lullaby when a baby is born? I think when Reilly was born 10 cash registers started ringing at Disney....lol

He is beautiful! Congratulations! and

Happy Birthday Reilly!

Now, am I the only one here with teary eyes? That was a great report!

Chris...2goofycampers and Seabee had a great idea, this is what we came up with after a little tweeking....maybe you could print this for the nursery door or something. This is the first DIS baby since Ive joined, we're all proud of him too!!!

reilly.jpg

Congrats to both you and Beth. That there is one good lookin' boy!!! :thumbsup2

Something to look forward to: as he grows he's gonna get into things for no other reason than the fact that he was born male. When your wife is exasperated and asks you, "Why did Reilly do that?" the only answer is, "Because he is a boy!!!" :lmao:

Chris...2goofycampers and Seabee had a great idea, this is what we came up with after a little tweeking....maybe you could print this for the nursey door or something. This is the first DIS baby since Ive joined, we're all proud of him too!!!

That sign rocks, Rog!!!! :thumbsup2

Chris...2goofycampers and Seabee had a great idea, this is what we came up with after a little tweeking....maybe you could print this for the nursey door or something. This is the first DIS baby since Ive joined, we're all proud of him too!!!

reilly.jpg

I'm printing this out now to put on the door!!! Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter