OT: Guess the date and time that Colson39's (Chris & Beth) baby will be Born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Chris & Beth and welcome baby Reilly. The pictures are beautiful. The one with Beth holding Reily reminded me of a poem I had on the wall opposite the rocking chair in my babies' rooms. It said " Quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."

All the best.

Krista

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world baby Reilly! Watch out Beth - you'll spend your time just aksing "Why did you do that?"! I know, I have 3 lovely boys!

Woo hoo!

Bex

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world baby Reilly! Watch out Beth - you'll spend your time just aksing "Why did you do that?"! I know, I have 3 lovely boys!

Woo hoo!

Bex

Yea, and the usual response is "I don't know" or once there are siblings "It wasn't me". :rotfl: Or even better "Do what...?

hehe...sounds familiar.............apparently there is some invisible kid running around my house named "Notme" because everytime I ask any of my 4 who broke, trashed, messed up, destroyed, spent, ate the last whatever and didnt throw the empty box away...they all rat out that little Notme kid!!!

hehe...sounds familiar.............apparently there is some invisible kid running around my house named "Notme" because everytime I ask any of my 4 who broke, trashed, messed up, destroyed, spent, ate the last whatever and didnt throw the empty box away...they all rat out that little Notme kid!!!

hence the reason i have one! (not really, but i had to say it!):lmao: :lmao:

Rog, I absolutely love that sign! Chris, I love that picture of Beth and Reilly. It is so precious, and just brings back so many memories. I hope you don't mind, I played a little. Thought I would post it so you could have it. You have a beautiful family, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
100_5388-1-1.jpg

Rog, I absolutely love that sign! Chris, I love that picture of Beth and Reilly. It is so precious, and just brings back so many memories. I hope you don't mind, I played a little. Thought I would post it so you could have it. You have a beautiful family, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
100_5388-1-1.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...........thats incredible!!!

Congratulations Beth and Chris. Reilly is beautiful! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures of him.

100_5388-1-1.jpg

Wow Nicole, that picture came out amazing! You do such great work!! Beth is getting ready to get released right now, so I can't show her the picture yet, but I can't wait, she is going to flip! And I know her mom is going to absolutely love it!

All of you are the best, people don't really realize what a community we have here, and all of you prove it every day. Thank you so much!!!

I'm so glad they are going home!! Have fun with little Reilly, take lots of pics of his first day home(I'm sure you will). I was so much more relaxed when I went home, I just sat and held my girls all the time, I couldn't let go. Cherish it, because before you know it you will be saying "Don't climb on the counters", and "stop using the cupboard doors to swing" Yes, I admit it-I gave birth to arangatangs.:lmao: I will say though, having my girls was the BEST thing I ever did. Not a day goes by that I don't laugh with them.

I'm glad you like the picture. I shrunk it slightly to post it, I can send you a bigger version if you would like. Take care and enjoy having your new son home with you!

Congratulations on your beautiful family!:goodvibes
The pictures are amazing. We have 4 children (2-13), so we know you're going to have a great time with your little guy!

Hey, Colson, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! :cool1: :welcome: Reilly!

I missed your original post (darn tax day!), but I'm thankful I saw it now. What a great birth story...your wife is quite a trooper! Pitocin=no fun, but epidurals=heavenly! CSections, thank goodness we have 'em available!

Your little boy looks absolutely *perfect*! Hope your new and improved family had a wonderful homecoming. It's such a sweet, exciting time...a turning point towards the beginning of the rest of your lives!

Best wishes to all of you for a lifetime of happiness together,

Sue in Texas

Congrats on your new son. Enjoy this time, they grow up fast.

Oh man, I so missed this important event. Congratulations Colson and family. That is a fabulous picture.

You big baby breaking down in tears! :laughing:

I think I cried more than DW with out little princess was born. :lmao:

lol, I don't want to imagine what Beth would have said if I didn't start crying..hah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter