OT: Guess the date and time that Colson39's (Chris & Beth) baby will be Born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poohbearwithme

I don't believe in Tag Fairies....whoops
As we await the birth of a future dis'er...Here is a thread that people can take a guess on when Colson39 and his wife's baby will be born: He stated in his poll thread that baby was due in a couple a of weeks. I'll start:

April 6th at 4:00am

Do we win a trip to the fort if we are the closest?

April 1 at 7:15 am That's my guess, and when I win I'd like my ressie for the 1400 loop. Thanks!:lmao:

APRIL 4th at 11:36 a.m.

Whenever my first child was born we only had one car and it was stuck in the mud:rolleyes1 . So like the true rednecks that we are we went and borrowed a car from a neighbor at 3:30 am , yea they were still up. And after all the noise half our neighbors loaded up and we all went to the hospital. True story, hope your goes smoother and my dh forgot to call my mom. :rolleyes: lots of memories from 26 years ago.

Congrats again in advance Chris and Elizabeth!

Hmmm......I am a Doula and teach Childbirth Classes so I'm going to have to "qualify" my guess a little.

If you guys induce I'm going to guess two days before your due date (let's say that is April 2) at 7:30pm.
If you don't induce I'll guess 5 days after your due date (let's say that is April 9) at 2:30am.

Just a few more days before you experience Love At First Sight!!! :cloud9:

Congratulations!!!!!!! :cheer2:

March 31 @ 11:07 am

If she starts cleaning with determination, especially odd stuff,....put the bag in the car! And, no matter how important they told you timing contractions was in class - she will not want to "play along". :mad:

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...

David

April 15,,12:01 AM,,,,gonna make TAX day a HAPPY day for you.

APRIL 27th at 3:47 AM! Good luck and hang on, it will be a bumpy ride.... "I love you hunny.... I HATE YOU.... I will never let you touch me agian.... Come here I want to kill you...... I LOVE YOU, isn't he cute?" just a litte 3 second excerpt from our delivery room conversation. LOL

I changed mine after I saw the official date, 1st born's are always late.

April 5th at 4:05 a.m. (play 405 in the lottery,lol) . all i can say is, better HER than me! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter