• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ooops....

I would love Pinnochio Pasta for my tea........ Yum Yum Yum..............

Bob xoxoxox

I've booked some restaurants today..... Walt's, Silver Spur, Cafe Agrabah, Blue Lagoon (eldest DD was ill last time so this is for her), Cafe Mickey lunch on our last day and my absolute fave, Sunday Brunch at the Steakhouse!! :yay:

We're also planning on going to Annette's ( I remember bavaria talking about a yummy avocado burger) which obviously we can't book, and maybe La Grange at Billy Bob's.

I'm starting to get very excited now. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I've booked some restaurants today..... Walt's, Silver Spur, Cafe Agrabah, Blue Lagoon (eldest DD was ill last time so this is for her), Cafe Mickey lunch on our last day and my absolute fave, Sunday Brunch at the Steakhouse!! :yay:

We're also planning on going to Annette's ( I remember bavaria talking about a yummy avocado burger) which obviously we can't book, and maybe La Grange at Billy Bob's.

I'm starting to get very excited now. :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Sounds a good plan to me!!

Apparantly Walts is shut the 12th and 13th Sept, so I'm not holding out much hope for it being open for my trip... :sad: If anybody knows if it's open on the 16th, 17th or even 18th of Sept, please let me know!

Bob xoxoxox

Does anybody know if theres anywhere I can email about restaurants in DLRP? I just want to know if they are open on certain dates (My mother isn't happy about me phoning France....!!)....

Bob xoxoxox

Does anybody know if theres anywhere I can email about restaurants in DLRP? I just want to know if they are open on certain dates (My mother isn't happy about me phoning France....!!)....

Bob xoxoxox

I dont think so hun, i havent seen/heard of one anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter