• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ooops....

I'm in hyper over planning mode too!! I've got just under 8 weeks left but i've been thinking, planning and counting down since over 200 days LMAO.

I know im going to Cafe Mickey for a meal but not sure about the rest of the food. To be honest I dont think I could eat as much as i did last time- felt like i was gonna explode LOL. But i've been thinking about what I wanna buy, what to look out for, what rides etc. It's so exciting!!

Ashleigh x

I'm in hyper over planning mode too!! I've got just under 8 weeks left but i've been thinking, planning and counting down since over 200 days LMAO.

I know im going to Cafe Mickey for a meal but not sure about the rest of the food. To be honest I dont think I could eat as much as i did last time- felt like i was gonna explode LOL. But i've been thinking about what I wanna buy, what to look out for, what rides etc. It's so exciting!!

Ashleigh x

What dates are you there? I'm staying at the NPBC 15th-19th September.

No other ideas where to eat? How many of you are going??

Bob xoxoxox

I'm a planning queen and love restaurants, but haven't quite got to the point some of the rest of you have!

All I know is where I'm having dinner on the night before DLP (left bank bistro) and that we'll go to the California Grill the night before we leave (which is, incidentally, our wedding anniversary). Thurs and Fri night I have no idea!

With only two dinners, I don't want to 'waste' them - but don't know where to go! we never book in advance, so end up where we can get in and where it doesn't seem too expensive. Usually Annette's or RFC. I've never been to Cafe Mickey, nor the Steakhouse, nor Billy Bobs or the sports bar. I am not going to PH again and wasn't all that shot on Ludwigs. Also, because we go off season, the parks close at 8 and we can't eat dinner in any of the park restaurants - have never been to Cendrillon or Silver Spur for example. Don't want a massive meal at lunchtime, so we're a bit limited really!

Reckon I should book NOW for two dinners prob at two 'new' restaurants in the village, then at least we don't have the hour or more of queuing in the cold at Annette's.

....its just that I don't know which ones to choose!

I'm a planning queen and love restaurants, but haven't quite got to the point some of the rest of you have!

All I know is where I'm having dinner on the night before DLP (left bank bistro) and that we'll go to the California Grill the night before we leave (which is, incidentally, our wedding anniversary). Thurs and Fri night I have no idea!

With only two dinners, I don't want to 'waste' them - but don't know where to go! we never book in advance, so end up where we can get in and where it doesn't seem too expensive. Usually Annette's or RFC. I've never been to Cafe Mickey, nor the Steakhouse, nor Billy Bobs or the sports bar. I am not going to PH again and wasn't all that shot on Ludwigs. Also, because we go off season, the parks close at 8 and we can't eat dinner in any of the park restaurants - have never been to Cendrillon or Silver Spur for example. Don't want a massive meal at lunchtime, so we're a bit limited really!

Reckon I should book NOW for two dinners prob at two 'new' restaurants in the village, then at least we don't have the hour or more of queuing in the cold at Annette's.

....its just that I don't know which ones to choose!

Ooooo- I'm well jealous of you going to the California Grill! Sounds fab!! How many years have you been married?? :lovestruc

I recommend Cafe Mickey- When we went we had a fabulous time!!

I agree about PH- We thought it was pretty awful!!

Bob xoxoxox

Hmmm just looking on DLP food guide and i think during the day on Wednesday for Lunch we will go Cowboy Cookout, not eaten here before.

A lot of people were heading intot the Cowboy Cookout when we were there in April... It must be quite popular!

Bob xoxoxox

Hmmm just looking on DLP food guide and i think during the day on Wednesday for Lunch we will go Cowboy Cookout, not eaten here before.

I liked the Cowboy Cookout - always smells nice when you go by, too! Bit of a scrum to get a table, but it is v big so not too bad. Great band!

Bolanette - six years this November. DLP is inextricably linked to my entire marriage....engaged there, honeymoon there, virtually all our anniversaries there...

I liked the Cowboy Cookout - always smells nice when you go by, too! Bit of a scrum to get a table, but it is v big so not too bad. Great band!

Bolanette - six years this November. DLP is inextricably linked to my entire marriage....engaged there, honeymoon there, virtually all our anniversaries there...

Awww.... How lovely!! :goodvibes

My fiance revealed recently he was going to ask me in DLRP, but he never found the moment. Then he was going to ask when we had a day in Paris, but I turned into a bit of a stroppy cow and he didn't dare ask me incase I said no. He wound up asking when we came home!!

Bob xoxoxox

What dates are you there? I'm staying at the NPBC 15th-19th September.

No other ideas where to eat? How many of you are going??

Bob xoxoxox

We are going Sept 7th- 12th at NPBC too.

There are 3 of us. I was thinking about Walt's last time but I'm not too sure. ooh we did want to go to Toad Hall though.

Ashleigh x

We are going Sept 7th- 12th at NPBC too.

There are 3 of us. I was thinking about Walt's last time but I'm not too sure. ooh we did want to go to Toad Hall though.

Ashleigh x

I really REALLY want to go to Walts.... I hope it's open in September!!

Bob xoxoxox

I really REALLY want to go to Walts.... I hope it's open in September!!

Bob xoxoxox

ooh yeah i never even thought of that! I hope it is :scared1:
Hmm i just looked on the DLRP food guide and Toad Hall looks lovely inside but obviously its mainly fish and chips which i dont eat LOL. Maybes that'll be one for me to admire the interior/architecture of instead LOL.

Ashleigh x

Ok i think im gonna swap around some meal choices.

Monday-(dinner) Rainforest Cafe
Tuesday-(lunch) Auberge de Cendrillon (dinner) Annettes
Wednesday- (lunch)Cowboy cookout (dinner) Inventions
Thursday- (lunch) undecided (dinner)Cafe Mickey
Friday-Lucky Nugget

Now just gotta find the money top pay for these meals lol.

Ok i think im gonna swap around some meal choices.

Monday-(dinner) Rainforest Cafe
Tuesday-(lunch) Auberge de Cendrillon (dinner) Annettes
Wednesday- (lunch)Cowboy cookout (dinner) Inventions
Thursday- (lunch) undecided (dinner)Cafe Mickey
Friday-Lucky Nugget

Now just gotta find the money top pay for these meals lol.

Just a suggestion, but Cafe Mickey at lunchtime is a lot quieter (Especially if you go for it opening) and then Kyra would get more time with the characters... You could just grab a quick bite later if you were hungry (Maybe at the dreaded Maccy D's!!! Lol!! Nah, I love it!!).....

Just a thought, like I say. Feel free to ignore all together!

Nice meal choices though- I'd love to go to the Auberge or somewhere 'posh' for a meal, but Robert won't go for it!!

Bob xoxoxox

ooh yeah i never even thought of that! I hope it is :scared1:
Hmm i just looked on the DLRP food guide and Toad Hall looks lovely inside but obviously its mainly fish and chips which i dont eat LOL. Maybes that'll be one for me to admire the interior/architecture of instead LOL.

Ashleigh x

I've heard a lot of negative things about the food there too..... Toad Hall that is...

Let me know when you come back if Walt's was open or not!! I really hope it is!!

Bob xoxoxox

Just a suggestion, but Cafe Mickey at lunchtime is a lot quieter (Especially if you go for it opening) and then Kyra would get more time with the characters... You could just grab a quick bite later if you were hungry (Maybe at the dreaded Maccy D's!!! Lol!! Nah, I love it!!).....

Just a thought, like I say. Feel free to ignore all together!

Nice meal choices though- I'd love to go to the Auberge or somewhere 'posh' for a meal, but Robert won't go for it!!

Bob xoxoxox

I was thinking that myself, then i could have a relaxing evening sipping a cocktail somewhere :rotfl:

Personally im not going Auberge de Cendrillon for the food lol, the food does not even appeal to me but Kyra so wants to go and eat with the Princesses and wear her Belle dress. So she best stick some of that food down her mouth :lmao:

I want to go Walts, so i might swap that with the Lucky Nugget (if its open) on the Friday and watch the Parade from there. If not i'll leave that to eat there in January if its open.

Argh so many choices :rotfl:

I was thinking that myself, then i could have a relaxing evening sipping a cocktail somewhere :rotfl:

Personally im not going Auberge de Cendrillon for the food lol, the food does not even appeal to me but Kyra so wants to go and eat with the Princesses and wear her Belle dress. So she best stick some of that food down her mouth :lmao:

I want to go Walts, so i might swap that with the Lucky Nugget (if its open) on the Friday and watch the Parade from there. If not i'll leave that to eat there in January if its open.

Argh so many choices :rotfl:

I think it would be a good idea.... You could both just have a really big meal there and that would probably last most of the day! Just grab a snack later in the day....

Lol!!!! If nothing else she'll eat the Cinderella slipper!!

Bob xoxoxox

I've heard a lot of negative things about the food there too..... Toad Hall that is...

Let me know when you come back if Walt's was open or not!! I really hope it is!!

Bob xoxoxox

Yeah, i've just read some of the reviews actually. Doesn't sound too good really.
Yep i'll be sure to let you know if Walt's is open.

I'm now liking the sound of the Lucky Nugget Saloon. Salads, pasta, chicken... sounds good to me! Plus more characters!! :banana:

Ashleigh x

I'm now liking the sound of the Lucky Nugget Saloon. Salads, pasta, chicken... sounds good to me! Plus more characters!! :banana:

I was impressed with Lucky Nugget- food was v nice indeed :thumbsup2 All the characters make sure they come round to each row of seats too

I wasnt too sure about Walts tho :sad2: i was hoping to like it but i wasnt keen on the food and we were sat really close to other ppl which i didnt like it was almost like we were sat with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter