Ooops....

Yes Yes, I love to plan bit by bit (that's why I still haven't even started packing or sorting thins out for my trip home and I'll be away for 5 weeks:scared1: ) Eh...

I'm always thinking of places to eat and things we'll do in Dec. DH thinks I'm nuts but after all he thinks my planning comes in handy... :rotfl2:

Ok i woke up this morning and im in full planning mode for Septembers trip and Januarys lol. I have worked out all my money.

I should have just under 600E for our september trip and just under 500E for January (if i rigiously save lol)

I can't wait...oh im actually bursting with excitment.

Oh i wish i could book my June trip :sad1: it seems ages away!! Maybe i could convince my BF that a sep/oct trip would be good ;)

hahah Bolanette87 thats so funny!

im EXACTLY the same!!!! the day i booked dlrp again i went straight online and start pickin out what restaurants i wanna try.. and what day i wanna go.
im not goin till nov.. but i know where we're eatin, i know what rides we're doin first & i even made a list of what im bringin with me!

its my mam's first time goin so i want it to be really special and perfect because at the mo shes not to excited because she doesnt know what to expect.

I started doing some planning in february and i only went last week!

hahah Bolanette87 thats so funny!

im EXACTLY the same!!!! the day i booked dlrp again i went straight online and start pickin out what restaurants i wanna try.. and what day i wanna go.
im not goin till nov.. but i know where we're eatin, i know what rides we're doin first & i even made a list of what im bringin with me!

its my mam's first time goin so i want it to be really special and perfect because at the mo shes not to excited because she doesnt know what to expect.

Whats your plan for going then?? :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Whats your plan for going then?? :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

well i booked a nice and early flight so it works out that we get to disneyland around 11am. gonna drop off our bags in the hotel & head straight to the park, my mams not a big fan of thrill rides but she will get on them but it takes her some time so im gonna spend some time in fantasyland and do peter pan, tea cups & its a small world then on to frontierland all the times ive bein there ive never bein in phantom manor :scared1: (is it actually scary??) ha il get on any ride and i always but PM off haha
so i think it would be cool for both of us to do it because it will be new for me too & then straight to thunder mountain!

then on to adventureland my mam's a big pirates of the Caribbean fan so i think she'll enjoy that ride, im not a big fan of swiss family robinson but i think my mam might like that so we'll do the hike up them stairs :)

then discoveryland & we'll do buzz :D :D

Im thinkin bout havin dinner in walts that day and then the next day il introduce her to more thrillin rides like tower of terror :D :D
although i might end up doin that one on my own ha

sounds like your mam is going to have a fab, very well organised first trip. PM is great, it's one of my favourites. When we went a couple of years ago I was pregnant and I literally would just walk out and walk straight back round and go on it again, not scary just v v good ... the music, the CM's costumes and everything really make it for me !

yea i hope she really enjoys it i promised her she would, i wish she could be as excited as i am about it but its because i know what to expect.

last dec i was gonna do it and the CM's kinda freaked me out i was just standin there and the girl just stood out in front of me and kept staring at me so i walked away and left my uncle and little cousin to get on i went for a wander and came across the little graveyard!

il defo do it this time round tho! :D

I thought Phantom Manor was absolutely brilliant when we went on.... A couple of bits did make me jump, but not out of being scared... I'm just a naturally jumpy person!!

I loved the ride and would do it over and over again!!

Where are you staying?

Bob xoxoxox

now ive something else to look forward to thanks Tillybud & Bolanette87!!!

:goodvibes

im stayin in hotel new york, stayed there last dec too, where abouts are you stayin?

I'm staying in the NPBC......

I can't wait!!

I can start my single digit (In weeks!) dance tomorrow!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

We think we've got a bit of a plan for restaurants and where we'd like to eat now.

Our two must do's are: The Rainforest Cafe and Cafe Mickey (We might just have a thing for anywhere with 'cafe' in the title!!)....

We would love to eat at Walts, but if that isn't open we may try the Blue Lagoon....

We fancy visiting one of the steakhouses... Not sure which though because they both look brilliant!

We're thinking possibly Annettes on the first night (Because we'll get there late, and there is the takeaway option for if we are very tired....!!)...

However, we are not going near Planet Hollywood with a ten foot pole!! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds good Bob- I think Cafe Mickey is a must for every trip lol yum!! I've think the steakhouse in the village is nicer than the Silver Spur, i just felt the service and food wasnt as good- the Sliver spur was very busy and we felt abit rushed when eating in there.

I think i've already decided where we're eating on our next trip lool we having even booked it yet loool

Sounds good Bob- I think Cafe Mickey is a must for every trip lol yum!! I've think the steakhouse in the village is nicer than the Silver Spur, i just felt the service and food wasnt as good- the Sliver spur was very busy and we felt abit rushed when eating in there.

I think i've already decided where we're eating on our next trip lool we having even booked it yet loool

Robert keeps raving about going to Cafe Mickey...!!

I just think the decider will be where we are!! Lol!!

Where are you planning on eating then?

Bob xoxoxox

Cafe Mickey lol Of course
Agrabah Cafe
The Steakhouse
Annette's Diner
Inventions

I think lool atho i'm sure there was another one i wanted to try but i cant think at the mo.

Cafe Mickey lol Of course
Agrabah Cafe
The Steakhouse
Annette's Diner
Inventions

I think lool atho i'm sure there was another one i wanted to try but i cant think at the mo.

Sounds good to me!! Don't forget the Cafe Mickey Garlic Cheesebread!! *drool*......

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter