• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ooops....

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
I've gone into hyper planning mode already!! I go in ten weeks!!

I'm sat looking at menus on the DLRP food guide picking where to eat!!

We want to eat at Walts, but we'll have to see if it's open.... Robert wants to go to a Steakhouse (Pref. the one in the Village, but he's not too fussed really....).... And the Rainforest Cafe and Cafe Mickey are musts.... And probably Annettes....

Oh dear.... I can't eat that much. :sad2: I know I'm a foodie but I have my limits!!

We also want to see the parade this time!! And go on a lot more rides! I think I was so awestruck the last time that I just didn't know what to do!!!

Anybody else planning their trips ridiculously early??

Bob xoxoxox

Bob I'm constantly planning my next trip and I haven't even got a definite date booked. :rotfl:
I think planning is definately part of the fun. :thumbsup2

Bob I'm constantly planning my next trip and I haven't even got a definite date booked. :rotfl:
I think planning is definately part of the fun. :thumbsup2

Your ticker is coming along nicely Jill so I think we'll see another trip booked by you soon!!

Bob xoxoxox

I know what you mean Bob, I've already planned where me and DD are eating i just need to get round to booking the tables.

Inventions on Monday Evening
Auberge de Cendrillon for Lunch on Tuesday then a late dinner at Annettes.
Cafe Mickey on Wednesday.
Rainforest Cafe on Thursday.
Then for lunch on Friday the Lucky Nugget.

The last 2 are subject to change lol.

I know what you mean Bob, I've already planned where me and DD are eating i just need to get round to booking the tables.

Are you just going to grab something from a counter service on Wed and Thurs??

My ambition is to have desserts this time because I never had a dessert (Other than a milkshake) in April!!

I cannot wait to go back.... I'm bubbling with excitment already!!

Bob xoxoxox

Are you just going to grab something from a counter service on Wed and Thurs??

My ambition is to have desserts this time because I never had a dessert (Other than a milkshake) in April!!

I cannot wait to go back.... I'm bubbling with excitment already!!

Bob xoxoxox

Yeah most probably, or....Mcdonalds :rotfl:

I had a dessert at Cafe Mickey last time, it was delicious. I think it was the Ben and Jerry's ice-cream thingy :lmao:

I'm really excited aswell, I just need to save my spending money now. Your going to love the NPB, I really want to stay there again.

well yesterday I sat on here and looked up places to eat etc....I'm not going til January...I have even written lists of the places I want to eat and in the proper order..then I did a second one just incaes the queues are too long or too far away to walk if we are in a different part of the park!!!:rotfl:

ohhh bring it on....

;)

Yeah most probably, or....Mcdonalds :rotfl:

I had a dessert at Cafe Mickey last time, it was delicious. I think it was the Ben and Jerry's ice-cream thingy :lmao:

I'm really excited aswell, I just need to save my spending money now. Your going to love the NPB, I really want to stay there again.

I just want some lovely desserts... They look so nice photos and I'm jealous 'cause I never got one!!

I can't wait for the NPBC..... Very excited for that!

poppyoliva- Brilliant!!! I might do that.... But Robert might kill me....!!

Bob xoxox

well yesterday I sat on here and looked up places to eat etc....I'm not going til January...I have even written lists of the places I want to eat and in the proper order..then I did a second one just incaes the queues are too long or too far away to walk if we are in a different part of the park!!!:rotfl:

ohhh bring it on....

;)

LOL Only you would do that Katrina :rotfl2:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does this! My DH knows all he has to do is show up and everything else will be taken care of.

I'm always planning as well, I'm off in Oct and New Year as well and a definite must for us is to do Walts, Lucky Nugget and Inventions again!!! Yum Yum!:)

Haha... I've also already been thinking about where we're going to eat in December -- Lucky Nugget, Steakhouse for Sunday brunch and possibly Inventions... and will try and fit in Cafe Mickey somewhere (but we might not have to as the others are character meals). Have mentioned this to DH and he looked at me as if I was nuts :crazy2: and rolled his eyes :rolleyes2 .

There's nothing like a bit of planning, is there?! Now, all I need is the timetable, then I can really get planning:rotfl:

I keep feeling quite tempted to try King Ludwigs this time... I don't know why, I just do! Robert probably won't be keen though......

Basically, I think I should move to DLRP and be their restaurant reviewer.... In a manner akin to a secret shopper so I'd get my money back too!! :p!!

Bob xoxoxox

I keep feeling quite tempted to try King Ludwigs this time... I don't know why, I just do! Robert probably won't be keen though......

Basically, I think I should move to DLRP and be their restaurant reviewer.... In a manner akin to a secret shopper so I'd get my money back too!! :p!!

Bob xoxoxox

I've figured out why! I examined the menu on the DLRP food guide and the desserts look amazing!!!

Bob xoxoxox

Bob xoxoxox

:rotfl: That would be such a fab job though!

I would also require a park view CC suite at all times..... :p!!!

I can dream, can't I???

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter