Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called hoping to get a ressie for September and was told by the nice CM it ends in May. :sad2:

So, I'll keep my fingers crossed they extend it because I really want to do this again, especially since my parents missed it in September.

IT'S BACK!!!!!!!!
my inside info was correct... Wishes Dessert Party would return in march... according to the DIS it will return 3/28! :)

Thanks to everyone on here, I was able to book for my family on 4/29 for a party of 14 :banana::banana::banana:! The CM didn't know that it was even open for booking until I told her to look under the venue (Tomorrowland Noodle Station). Thanks so much everyone for the help!

Just booked for the 5 of us on April 6. Same spiel about SRO--you sit to eat, but everyone stands on the terrace area for Wishes. Hope my 10 year old can see.
Price went up too--listed at $21.99 last time; I paid $27.68 each including tax.
Wishes is at 10 so it starts at 9--but I think I'll be in the area earlier just in case.
Daisyx3

Called at 3:20 CDT and was told that it is not available...the CM said he had had a number of people calling for it, but that there are no plans to continue it at this time????? Our trip is in June, so I guess its just wait and see.

To the PP who asked about bringing a 4 yo, please note that the desserts are a bit more complex than ice cream and toppings, so it may not be little kid friendly in that regard. I ntoiced that the young ones who were there last year seemed a bit restless...and you have about a 45 minute wait before the fireworks begin, so the little ones were bored. The desserts are sample sized so you can try lots of different things...but some are more exotic than others...mango pistachio mousse, for example. The views for wishes are great, tho not that the castle isn't centered in front of the fireworks display. Tinkerbell flies directly overhead...and the desserts are rich and wonderful...coffee, tea (hot & iced), lemonade and milk were all available last summer. Hope they extend it...nice way to take a break and enjoy the fireworks a bit away from the crush on Main Street. Asked the family if they would like to do it again...a resounding yes!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Just booked for May 2nd.:cool1: I had to talk the CM thru the process.

I am going to surprise my family. We have never seen Wishes so it will be extra special.
:wizard:

Just booked for April 27th!!

For what it's worth (didn't read all the posts, so maybe this has already been mentioned) the CM specifically stated that this was a 'standing only' event...possibly they've given up on seating people since it sounds like everyone stands at the railing anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter