Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the DIS I snagged a reservation for DD's 1st bday!
Even DH is excited about it... :thumbsup2

we were not permitted to bring our stroller in last summer... but i'm sure if there was a sleeping baby in it, they would make an exception... there is plenty of room!

Oh no! :scared1:
What if DD gets tired in the middle of it, do you think they'd let us get her stroller? Maybe I should bring my sling instead... hmm... altho she hates to sleep in it oy!

Looking forward to hearing back from folks who try this new "renovated" version. I find it VERY interesting that the CM's have told more than 1 person that it is a "standing" event now :confused3

Looking forward to hearing back from folks who try this new "renovated" version. I find it VERY interesting that the CM's have told more than 1 person that it is a "standing" event now :confused3

I was not told that. :confused: If it is...I am going to be ticked. Luckily mine is 5/30 so if people come back and say it is standing only, I can cancel.

I was not told that. :confused: If it is...I am going to be ticked. Luckily mine is 5/30 so if people come back and say it is standing only, I can cancel.

Having done it last year, I cannot imagine it being strictly standing now. You need a place to set your plate loaded full of goodies!!! :goodvibes

But I am still curious, nonetheless...

Called Disney and spoke with a supervisor. There is assigned tables for eating and the "fireworks" are standing room only. The first row at the railing will be for wheelchairs and handicapped. If you stand there first, you will be asked to move if someone has a greater need (aka the wheelchairs). You can stay in your seat if you want. You do not have to get up. Hope this clears it up for those who are confused.

Does anyone know what the booking window is ? 90 or 180 days? I am so hopeing they extend it for the remainder of the year like they did last year since I am not going to WDW until November and last year I was there in March before they started it.

Does anyone know what the booking window is ? 90 or 180 days? I am so hopeing they extend it for the remainder of the year like they did last year since I am not going to WDW until November and last year I was there in March before they started it.

Right now there is no booking window. They are only taking reservations until May 31st. Now if they do extend the dates, I would think it would be 180 days out but you never know.:confused3

Called Disney and spoke with a supervisor. There is assigned tables for eating and the "fireworks" are standing room only. The first row at the railing will be for wheelchairs and handicapped. If you stand there first, you will be asked to move if someone has a greater need (aka the wheelchairs). You can stay in your seat if you want. You do not have to get up. Hope this clears it up for those who are confused.

Hi, this is a little confusing. My mom is in a wheelchair. We'll be there with a party of 6. Does this mean that we'll be assigned a table to sit at to eat our desserts, but then for my mom to be able to see we'll have to move her to a different area, and we don't get to stay together?

thanks,

KC:hippie:

Ah hah ... the dreaded "seasonal dining" upcharge :headache:

We're actually booked for Easter Sunday April 4th ... they added on $4 per person under that terrible season pricing rule.

This cm confirmed that tax and tip ARE included ... ther has been soem inconsistency regarding that.

Are they taking reservations yet? We wanted to do this again because we really enjoyed it last summer. Oh, I hope I am not too late :scared1:

Hi, this is a little confusing. My mom is in a wheelchair. We'll be there with a party of 6. Does this mean that we'll be assigned a table to sit at to eat our desserts, but then for my mom to be able to see we'll have to move her to a different area, and we don't get to stay together?

thanks,

KC:hippie:

Picture an outdoor eating area with tables. Along the perimeter is a railing. You will be sitting at your table to eat. Your mother will have her wheelchair there with you. When it it time for the fireworks, you can stay at your table and watch or you can move towards the perimeter of the area. If someone is in a wheelchair and wants to go to the front, they will move a standing guest to accomodate your mother, not your whole party since the other people were already there. If you want to be together and stand, just get up a little earlier. You can judge the other guests when you are there. When people start getting up, I would reccomend you do the same.

thanks again my wonderful dis friends! were booked for 2nd nite at disney! yippiiieeee! april 16th at 8 pm....we were quoted for 2 adults and 2 kids 77ish. but then i correct my ta- little guys still 2 and they took about 12ish bucks off...so im thinking 65 for dh, me and dd4. can't wait!

What if it is raining? Do they cancel?

Just trying to figure out if I want to try this. It sounds fun. Trying to figure out how many chocolate covered strawberries do I have to eat to make it worth it.:rotfl:

what price did you pay please??
i was told 27.68, but i see other reporting 23.42.
Our Disney certified travel agent provided us the following:

" Magic Kingdom Fireworks Dessert Party

The Wishes Dessert Party will be returning to the Magic Kingdom beginning March 28

It will be running most dates from March 28 to May 31.

At this point, no dates beyond May 31 have been announced by Disney.

The Fireworks Dessert Party includes a self-service buffet at the Tomorrowland Noodle Station with desserts, beverages and exclusive viewing of Wishes, the nightly fireworks from the Noodle Station.

Space permitting, there may be limited seating available for walk-ups, however in the past, this event has sold out quickly.

Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not accepted.

For available dates and to make Reservations,

please call 407-WDW-DINE.

Reservations require payment at time of booking.

Price is $27.68 per person including tax

You may wish to double check the price when calling as well as the inclement weather policies regarding cancellation and refund."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter