Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

dort

Mouseketeer
Was wondering if anyone has heard if the Wishes Dessert Party at MK is coming back? :confused3
A CM told me back in October they were refurbishing the area and thought it might reopen in early Spring.

It is not currently being offered, and there is no announcement made yet regarding when it will return.

Disney dining did confirm that it will start up again on the 28th but interestingly, also said that they can't book it until the 28th so to call back then. (I am going to try again later to see if I get the same answer, but that's the party line as of now)

hope this helps everyone!

LoL I just posted a thread about this. So wait until the 28th to call and book? We're going in May. What do you think?? :confused3

Have you done this before? Looks amazing:)

we did it last year and it was great - a bit overpriced (big surprise!) but was something "special" to do that wasn't that expensive.

LoL I just posted a thread about this. So wait until the 28th to call and book? We're going in May. What do you
think?? :confused3

My understanding is that they will begin booking for and starting to hold the parties on 3/28 - I am going to call back later today to see what they say and if its the same answer, b/c it doesn't make sense to me not to book in advance of the start date, but what do I know?!? :confused3

Thanks for letting us know!

We did last year and had a good time with it. I would definitely do it again!

I jusst called and tried to make a ressie, and she told me they are all booked for the week of Easter! Already?? She talked to another person who said the reservations are open, but they are already filled. How sad is that!! I almost wish I hadn't read this :mad: I hope she's wrong as everything on this trip has gone bad! I need some pixie dust!!!

can you watch the parade from the area as well? Is the seating all at one time? If not, is there a certain time you suggest reserving for?

I just called and they said it wasn't in there system at all. Very frustrating.

I called two minutes ago and they know nothing about it and say it is not on their booking system :confused:

I think I'll try again later - maybe if enough of us call they will sort it out ;)

Does anyone know how long it will last? We aren't going until around Labor Day and I would love to book it as a surprise. Will it still be going then?

I called two minutes ago and they know nothing about it and say it is not on their booking system :confused:

I think I'll try again later - maybe if enough of us call they will sort it out ;)

Me too. This is soooo frustrating :confused3 We will be Arriving on April 12 and I'd like to surprise my DD with it.

I just called again and was told they are trying to get it up and running on the system to make reservations as we speak, but not up yet, so basically, keep calling back and see what happens. Sounds like though it will be available for booking before the 28th. the CM did confirm it starts up again on 3/28 but didn't know how long it would be running for (I would have to assume at least through summer, but who knows?!?)

Called again. Went through DVC member services this time. She was like, wow you Disboarders know more than we do. Still nothing in the system.:lmao:

Silly me, I just paid for like 10 minutes of long distance, from Canada no less:headache:, only to find out info I could have gotten here for free!!!:surfweb: Should of know better than that!!:flower3:

Yep, waited and waited, then waited again after she came back to tell me to wait again...and then she came back and asked if I was still there...:rotfl:
guess she thought she would get lucky and I would have copped on to the fact that she would have a no answer answer for me:rolleyes1

Oh well, I will try again tomorrow...after I check the boards first:surfweb::thumbsup2

Called a few minutes ago to make ressies for April 6 - had a fabulous CM who confirmed that they are not taking ressies yet. She advised me to call the Poly IPO and have them handle it for me. Sounds like a plan!
We leave in 8 days and this would just be the icing on the cake so to speak!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter