Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

Got mine today. The box was huge! I totally wasn’t expecting that because I’d only done races that were true virtuals. Do most park races get boxes like these? How the heck do you fly home with them in a normal year?

Attachments

• AB22E499-4EBC-42E5-8D9D-126EA33EED82.jpeg
    AB22E499-4EBC-42E5-8D9D-126EA33EED82.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 42
One other thing: It was cool to see a space on the back of the medal for your time and place. Is that standard on medal from WDW races? Is there a company runDisney works with if you wanted to add your info on the back?

One other thing: It was cool to see a space on the back of the medal for your time and place. Is that standard on medal from WDW races? Is there a company runDisney works with if you wanted to add your info on the back?
I think during race weekends one of the stores in springs offered engraving

my sister got hers the other day I got a FedEx text that a package is due to be delivered on Thursday

Got mine today. The box was huge! I totally wasn’t expecting that because I’d only done races that were true virtuals. Do most park races get boxes like these? How the heck do you fly home with them in a normal year?
You don’t get a box normally because it’s not needed with it being an in person event.

You don’t get a box normally because it’s not needed with it being an in person event.
I wasn't sure because I've never done any runDisney events that were in person, only Virtual. They could've used a standard box and just had a medal in a small box like the other virtuals and I still would've been happy. I'm glad for the marathon weekend they had the separate price tiers because I really didn't care about the shirt. I image the people who choose medal only will not get a massive box like this one.

Yes. Done 14 WDW Marathons and 11 Wine & Dine Half. All of the medals have the place on the back to engrave.

As I recollect, a booth/tent has been at the finish line for the fulls offering on-the-spot engraving.

I'm unaware of any particular company runDisney works with, but I'm sure any local jeweler/engraver can add your info.

My box arrived today in Connectictut. Tracking said it was from "CCG". I was only signed up for the 5K and got a long sleeve shirt.

Is there anyway of tracking to see when your medals come? I am not sure what address this will be sent to. I have my registration address and what appears to be a shipping address in the registration too.

I am not sure if this is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Postal Service.

Is there anyway of tracking to see when your medals come? I am not sure what address this will be sent to. I have my registration address and what appears to be a shipping address in the registration too.

I am not sure if this is shipped via UPS, FedEx or Postal Service.
In the past it’s come UPS. Sometimes USPS. If you have a UPS account you can login and see if a tracking has been made in your name.

In the past it’s come UPS. Sometimes USPS. If you have a UPS account you can login and see if a tracking has been made in your name.

‘I think my Star Wars Virtual came via FedEx. I got a notification that I had a package from HALO Branded Solutions when it shipped.

‘I think my Star Wars Virtual came via FedEx. I got a notification that I had a package from HALO Branded Solutions when it shipped.
You could be right. I don’t remember what comes what anymore. I have accounts for both and got notified when the shipping was created.

How do you check to see if you have a tracking made in your name on your profile?

Called UPS they said you need a tracking number

You could be right. I don’t remember what comes what anymore. I have accounts for both and got notified when the shipping was created.

I think they may get shipped through any of the services. Pretty sure I’ve seen reports of the packages coming through FedEx, UPS and USPS. It might even depend on which service is cheaper to deliver within a region, as small differences in delivery costs add up quickly at the volumes they’re sending out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter