Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

I walked the 10K this morning. The Spotify list that runDisney sent out really helped pass the time and make it feel more "special". I seem to be having problems finding a link to the finisher certificate. I checked under the Wine and Dine Area of the runDisney site and in the email that had the mile markers and bib. Anyone know how to find it?

I’m not registered, so I can’t verify myself, but what I’ve read online is that the Finisher’s Certificate link is in your account under the W&D Virtual registration.

I walked the 10K this morning. The Spotify list that runDisney sent out really helped pass the time and make it feel more "special". I seem to be having problems finding a link to the finisher certificate. I checked under the Wine and Dine Area of the runDisney site and in the email that had the mile markers and bib. Anyone know how to find it?
Yes, you go to rundisney.com, then click on Help & Support, then Manage Account. Once you login, you select the registration, and you can create the finisher's certificate... just did it for my son's first official 5k today.

Sean5k.jpeg

I’m not registered, so I can’t verify myself, but what I’ve read online is that the Finisher’s Certificate link is in your account under the W&D Virtual registration.
I finally found it. Thank you.

I did the miles for the Challenge although I split it up over three days, with a 3m, 8m, and 9m run. I am not a stickler for perfection on virtual runs, I mainly sign up for motivation to get out there and get running. We had amazing weather this weekend so the fall scenery was beautiful and thankfully I felt great. Now just hoping to get the medals in the mail soon!

I've been checking Orlando weather all weekend and thinking about where in Disney I would have been in an alternate non-Covid universe! Oh well, another day.

DH and I did our 5k last Saturday when the weather was absolutely gorgeous here in the north. Submitted results just for giggles, but hoping at some level runDisney gets the idea we'd like medals soon.:snail::rolleyes1 DH needs instant gratification, but understands things like this do take time. Any ideas when that might ACTUALLY happen so he gets off my last raw nerve at this point?:headache: LOL

I did the miles for the Challenge although I split it up over three days, with a 3m, 8m, and 9m run. I am not a stickler for perfection on virtual runs, I mainly sign up for motivation to get out there and get running. We had amazing weather this weekend so the fall scenery was beautiful and thankfully I felt great. Now just hoping to get the medals in the mail soon!
I know opinions are going to vary about what constitutes finishing virtual races, but I feel like for this year, what matters most is just getting out there and finding a way to run. Sometimes I think that 3 miles wearing a mask is more challenging than a half marathon or longer in normal circumstances.

I hope to be there just like I was supposed to be this year. Definitely missed heading down there the first week in November. It's my reset button from the year, enabling me to handle the holidays. Don't know how its all going to turn out this year without a trip and reset.
the good old days.

I didn't get the thank you email. :(. Hopefully I'll still get the medal when they do send them!

DH received his virtual 5k medal and shirt in mail today!Return address says it was sent from West Caldwell, NJ. We live in Jersey so there's that. Still waiting for mine. Nice box packaging, guess that's where the rest of the registration money went.

I got a UPS notification today that something is arriving tomorrow from NJ but from a different town. I'm pretty sure this is my medal!

My wife and daughter received their 10k packages last Friday. My son (5k) and I (10k) haven’t received ours yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter