Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty I am heading out with just my DS9. If you see us say hi!

Well correct that...both boys are with me now. ☺

Last edited:

Well, we had a great last weekend. Friday we got a fast pass for Taylor Gray and had fast passes for Stars of the Saga and Frank OZ. Saturday we saw the Rebels show and Stars of the Saga but the RH was a let down. But we had a great last day today. We got there about 4:30 to get fast passes for Ashley. We were chosen to be one of the park opening families and then the kids were chosen to be in the motorcade. After we signed them up for Jedi Training and Padawan mind challenge we were coming out of the bathroom when Chewie and Logray walked out on the way to their first set and we got a picture, then the jedi training, then a trip on star tours, then the motorcade, then the mind challenge, then meet with Ashley. By then it was 1:30 and we were in the car heading to Miller's and some AC. Have a great time tonight everyone, we are out for 2015!

I was thinking about everyone who is at SWW today. I hope you all have a really great last day!

With that said, I have to say thanks to everyone in this thread. It has been helpful, friendly, fun, and always respectful. So refreshing! I hope everyone enjoyed their SWW days...I know our trip was absolutely wonderful! Weekend one, and we're still talking about it a month later. Cheers to future SWW!

Family and I have had a nice SWW day today. We're crashing at the hotel now so my daughter can recharge her batteries (despite claiming she wasn't tired).

Anyway, funny story that ends with a face palm by me:

Wife,daughter, and I get to HS at roughly 730 this morning. As I'm going thru bag check, wife and kiddo go in...I see them chatting with a cm. When I finally caught up to them I asked my wife about the cm and she said, "oh, some cast member asked Riles (my dd5) if she wanted to meet a person named Taylor something something because they still had passes for him."

Me (a little excited) "aaaaaand?"

Wife: "she said no thanks. Anyway, who's that?

Ugh...ha, seriously didn't care though, but funny. Great day anyway thus far!

Off topic as far as SWW stuff goes, but about how far in advance should we line up for Fantasmic? We had a day and a half at hs, and caught the fireworks on the first night

I think I've underestimated it

Fellow Disers I agreed to leave this post open even though it exceeded 250 page limit.I said it could remain open until SWW'S weekends were over,after tonight they are over,So I will close tomorrow,you may start another thread if you wish. Thanks Danny PS Webmasters said 250 page limit was still in effect we made special exception for this thread.By we I mean my fellow mods on this board.

Last edited:
Off topic as far as SWW stuff goes, but about how far in advance should we line up for Fantasmic? We had a day and a half at hs, and caught the fireworks on the first night

I think I've underestimated it
The first about an hour before for the second about 20 minutes b before

Fellow Disers I agreed to leave this post open even though it exceeded 250 page limit.I said it could remain open until SWW'S weekends were over,after tonight they are over,So I will close tomorrow,you may start another thread if you wish. Thanks Danny
Thank you.
SWW DISsers remember to post your reports, impressions and thoughts on the report thread. Link in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter