Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

yulilin3

DIS Veteran
Starting this thread a month earlier than last year because several people have asked me, and let’s be honest, is it really too early to start planning for SWW? I will update this thread with any new information we get as to keep everyone updated on this awesome event that WDW puts together each year for us. A little background on myself: I'm a 41 year old mom of 2 teenagers and I love SWW. I'm an Orlando resident and an AP for the past 15 years. I've attended SWW every year for the last 11 years so I know a thing or two about it.

Here's some information about SWW:
It started back in 1997 with 5 weekends from February 21st thru March 23rd. They skipped 1998 and 1999 and then changed the weekends to all May from 2000 to 2001. Again they skipped 2002 and then the dates have stayed consistent starting in 2003, from the last 2 weekends in May and the first 2 weekends in June.
Here's the link to SWW 2014 if you want to see what and when did things happen, the first post has all that info http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3183780

2015 dates were announced and character meals opened for booking December 3 2014
Host and Fireworks announced Feb. 17 2015
Galactic Gathering merchandise event announced March 3rd 2015
D Tech Me announced March 27th 2015
VIP Tour Ultimate Day at SWW announced April 3 2015
Celebrities announced April 3 2015
Shows announced April 3 2015
FP+ went live on April 3 2015
Premium and Deluxe Premium booking started April 6 2015
Rebel Hangar opened for booking May 4th 2015

DHS official opening time is at 8am with 2 Fantasmic! shows, at 9pm and 10:30pm during SWW (unofficially it opens around 7:30am)
Great Movie Ride closes at 8:00 pm because of firework fall out
Toy Story Midway Mania closes at 8:15pm because of firework fallout

Here's a link to a comprehensive review of one day at SWW from last year http://www.easywdw.com/worth-2/star...egy-characters-hoopla-crowds-merchandise-etc/
Link to my pictures from fb:
SWW Day one, character and meeting Tiya Sircar https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206872480876333&type=1&l=863018f2cd
Day 2 DPP package Parade and Shows https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206872480876333&type=1&l=863018f2cd
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...039.1073741907.1406401066&type=1&l=12d40d6445
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...656.1073741908.1406401066&type=1&l=f887e6aae5
Day 3 Some more characters and Fireworks
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...313.1073741909.1406401066&type=1&l=59dea91d02

Celebrities in Attendance, Parade , schedule of shows at Theater of the Stars (B&B Theater) and fireworks
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ESTIMATED TIMES THAT I'M GIVING ARE JUST PUT THERE AS REFERENCE FROM WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN YEARS PAST WITH CELEBRITIES. I ALWAYS LIKE TO ARRIVE EARLIER JUST TO MAKE SURE I GET THE AUTOGRAPH THAT I WANT
SWW 2015

Weekend I: May 15-17
James Arnold Taylor (not signing)

Ian McDiarmid: Senator/Emperor Palpatine (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi) (not signing)
Amy Allen: Aayla Secura (Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith)
Tiya Sircar: Sabine Wren (Star Wars Rebels)
Ashley Eckstein (Voice of Ahsoka Tano – Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Autograph session 12:45pm to 2:15pm

Tie for 1st would be Tiya and Amy arrive around 5:00am. Ashley around 6:30am

Legends of the Force celebrity motorcade and welcome 11am

Behind the Force Rebels 1:45pm
Stormtrooper Pre Show SotS 3:15pm
Stars of the Saga 3:30pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm

Summon the Force Pre Show and Symphony in the Stars 9:45pm

Weekend II: May 22-24
Warwick Davis: Wald, Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace;Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)Autograph Sessions ( 1pm and 2:15pm)
Silas Carson: Ki-Adi-Mundi, Nute Gunray (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace;Star Wars: Attack of the Clones;Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith)Autograph Sessions ( 1pm, 2:15pm and *4:30pm) *Friday and Saturday only
Vanessa Marshall: Hera Syndulla (Star Wars Rebels)Autograph Sessions ( 3pm and 5 pm)
Ashley Eckstein(Voice of Ahsoka Tano –Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Autograph session 12:45pm-2:15pm

Giving priority to Silas Carson, arrive by 5am. Second Warwick Davis since he has 2 weekends locals will split up. Arrive around 5:30am. Vanessa Marshall arrive no later than 6am. Ashley same as weekend 1

Ewok Tale My Short Story 5:15pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm
PMC kids edition 12:15pm and 4:15pm sign ups at ABC Sound Studios (kids only PMC featuring Sabine and Ezra)
2:30pm and 6:00pm no sign up required (Family Edition, picked at random, hosted BY Ashley Eckstein)
JTA 8:45 AM 9:20 AM 10:05 AM 10:35 AM 12:00 PM 12:30 PM 1:00 PM 1:30 PM 2:00 PM 2:30 PM 3:00 PM 3:30 PM 4:00 PM 4:30 PM 5:00 PM 5:30 PM 6:30 PM 7:00 PM 7:30 PM
Galactic Dance Party 7 pm

Summon the Force Pre Show and Symphony in the Stars 9:30pm

Weekend III: May 29-31
Warwick Davis: Wald, Wicket W. Warrick (Star Wars: The Phantom Menace;Star Wars: Return of the Jedi)Autograph Sessions ( 1pm and 2:15pm)
Daniel Logan Boba Fett –Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; and the voice of Boba Fett –Star Wars: The Clone Wars Autograph Sessions (1pm, 2:15pm and 4:30pm)
Steve Blum Voice of Zeb Orrelios –Star Wars Rebels)(Star Wars Rebels)Autograph Sessions ( 3pm and 5 pm)
Ashley Eckstein(Voice of Ahsoka Tano –Star Wars: The Clone Wars) Autograph session 12:45pm-2:15pm

Giving priority to Warwick Davis arrive by 5am. Second Daniel Logan. Arrive around 5:30am. Steve Blum arrive by 6:30am. Ashley same as weekend 1

Ewok Tale My Short Story 5:15pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm
PMC kids edition 12:15pm and 4:15pm sign ups at ABC Sound Studios (kids only PMC featuring Sabine and Ezra)
2:30pm and 6:00pm no sign up required (Family Edition, picked at random, hosted BY Ashley Eckstein)
JTA 8:45 AM 9:20 AM 10:05 AM 10:35 AM 12:00 PM 12:30 PM 1:00 PM 1:30 PM 2:00 PM 2:30 PM 3:00 PM 3:30 PM 4:00 PM 4:30 PM 5:00 PM 5:30 PM 6:30 PM 7:00 PM 7:30 PM

Weekend IV: June 5-7
Ray Park Darth Maul –Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace Autograph Sessions ( 1pm )
Jeremy Bulloch Boba Fett –Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back andStar Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi Autograph Sessions ( 1pm, 2:15pm and 4:30pm)
Ashley Eckstein(Voice of Ahsoka Tano –Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Rebels ) Autograph session 4:45pm to 5:45pm

EDIT TO ADD AFTER FRIDAY JUNE 5TH TIMES Giving priority to Ray Park, arrive by 1am. Jeremy arrive by 4am. Ashley by 5am

Visit to the Maul 5:15pm
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm

Weekend V: June 12-14

Frank Oz Voice of Yoda -Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace; Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones; Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back;andStar Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi not signing
Ray Park Darth Maul –Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace Autograph Sessions ( 1pm )
Peter Mayhew Chewbacca –Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith; Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope; Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back;andStar Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi Autograph Sessions ( 1pm, 2:15pm and 4:30pm)
Taylor Gray (Voice of Ezra –Star Wars Rebels)Autograph Sessions ( 3pm and 5 pm)

Giving priority again to Ray Park, arrive by 2am. Peter Mayhew by 4am, Taylor Gray by 6:00am. Ashley same as weekend 1

A Conversation with Frank Oz 5:15pm
Visit to the Maul 7pm (FRIDAY ONLY)
Obi Wan and Beyond 7pm (SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY)

Character Meals

Galactic Breakfast https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/star-wars-dine-in-galactic-breakfast/
Jedi Mickey Dinner https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...jedi-mickeys-star-wars-dinner-hollywood-vine/
Rebel Hangar https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/star-wars-lounge/
Rebel Hangar detailed review with pictures http://disboards.com/threads/rebel-...terpieces-chewie.3411501/page-2#post-53687492
No discount on any of the SW meals. Only discount available is for Disney Visa cardholders at the Jedi Mickey dinner, check for blackout dates

LINK TO CHARACTER SETS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015
character map.jpg

*Luke and Leia: spotted roaming near Star Tours in the mornings before their sets

*C3PO and R2D2 appear in the very last set with Luke and Leia. If you want to attempt to get all of them together line up at 7:15pm. The four come out to meet at 7:40pm and stay for about 20 minutes

Rebel Hangar Characters and Table Service, too!
Cantina Band
Greedo
Sabine - does not sign autographs
Ezra - does not sign autographs

Magic Shot next to smoking area by the Coke Bottle.
Chewie Run Video

Star Wars Weekends Shows

Entertainment

*Stormtroopers at the Gate - Hollywood and Vine Intersection 7:30am Welcome Show
Encounter a duo of troublesome Imperial Stormtroopers while they ready a welcome surprise from the Dark Side. Their mission—to keep all “Rebel Scum” out—quickly shifts, commemorating the official opening of the park and the start of Star Wars Weekends!

*Legends of the Force: Star Wars Celebrity Motorcade
Marvel at a grand motorcade featuring several of your favorite Star Wars characters and celebrities. The procession begins at the front of the park and travels all the way to the Star Wars Weekends Event Stage—concluding with a grand celebrity welcome. The parade is at 11:00 am

*Symphony in the Stars
Cap off your day in a galaxy far, far away with a finale celebration featuring Star Wars characters and a frenzy of fireworks, complete with Glow with the Show effects. SWW 2015 Summon the Force Character pre show at 9:30pm, fireworks at 9:45pm

*Padawan Mind Challenge
Join 2 wacky intergalactic hosts as they host for a series of fun and interactive Star Wars trivia challenges. Designed for younglings ages 4 to 11, the Padawan Mind Challenge is a perfect opportunity to watch your little ones wield their mental force alongside popular Star Wars characters—with a few other surprises tossed in too! It's weather permitting and, as opposed to the kids at JTA, they do not get to meet with Vader and Stormtroopers if it does cancel
SWW 2015 12:15pm and 4:15pm sign ups at ABC Sound Studios (kids only PMC)

Kid edition video
*Jedi Training Academy
Train, you must—kids under 12 can hone their lightsaber skills at the Jedi Training Academy.—and even prepare to battle Darth Vader himself! Here's a video (thanks d-r) that shows what kinds of questions potential padawans are asked when you are signing them up for JTA:

Weather permitting, if it gets cancelled they kids get to meet Vader and Stormtroopers
TIP from Itinkso:
On a regular JTA day the one "chosen" child Force pushes the Troopers if the show is not bogged down and then the whole group uses the Force to overpower Vader. No Force push against Troopers during SWW because of Ahsoka and Ventress in the show with the second group of Younglins.
A non-SWW day is advised for JTA by my Padawan-source
Times for JTA during SWW. The entire experience will take about an hour, check your ADR, packages, parade times before choosing

• 8:45 AM
    • 9:20 AM
    • 10:05 AM
    • 10:35 AM
    • 12:00 PM
    • 12:30 PM
    • 1:00 PM
    • 1:30 PM
    • 2:00 PM
    • 2:30 PM
    • 3:00 PM
    • 3:30 PM
    • 4:00 PM
    • 4:30 PM
    • 5:00 PM
    • 5:30 PM
    • 6:30 PM
    • 7:00 PM
    • 7:30 PM
*Galactic Dance Party 7pm Center Stage

Adventures at Theater of the Stars (Beauty and the Beast on Sunset Blvd)

Soak up the spectacle as popular Star Wars characters and actors appear at the Theater of the Stars. All SWW are 30 minutes long. (note that SotS pre-show starts at 3:15pm So in total SotS is 45 min. long) Some of the scheduled events include:

Behind the Force: Star Wars Rebels Hosted by James Arnold Taylor

Go behind the scenes and experience the newest installment in the Star Wars saga—Star Wars Rebels. SWW at 1:45pm

Stars of the Saga Hosted by James Arnold Taylor

Kick back with your Star Wars Weekends host during a 30-minute, Star Wars-themed talk show that’s as entertaining as it is surprising. Enjoy an inside look at the fascinating lives and movie-making adventures with some of the stars from the Star Wars saga. SWW at 3:30pm

Stormtrooper Pre-Show

15 minutes prior to Stars of the Saga, prepare for a unique and immersive pre-show—featuring several Imperial Stormtroopers on a special assignment. Be part of the magic as this interactive and surprising presentation takes place in the audience before building to an explosive conclusion.At 3:15pm

Obi-Wan and Beyond starring James Arnold Taylor

Feel the force flowing as James Arnold Taylor from Star Wars: The Clone Wars takes his audience on a fun and fascinating journey into the world of voice acting. Don’t miss this Star Wars Weekends exclusive as James performs over 200 popular and iconic characters! SWW at 7pm

Visit to the Maul: only happens when Ray Park is a celebrity guest. He shows his martial arts techniques and how he used them in the character of Darth Maul. You can sign your kids to go onstage with Ray Park at the ABC Sound Studio and he shows the kids a small sequence of moves on stage. SWW 5:15pm

My Short Story AN Ewoks Tale: only happens when Warwick Davis is a celebrity guest. This was a new show this year and I hope it comes back. Warwick shares his story as how he got into acting and all of his roles. He takes audience volunteers to play different people in his life. SWW at 5:15pm.

A Conversation with Frank Oz only weekend V

Don’t miss your chance to hear from a real-life icon of film and television… the one-and-only Frank Oz!
From his time behind the camera to his work as a world-famous puppeteer—including providing the soul, spirit and voice of one of the most beloved characters in the Star Wars universe—Frank is sure to share all kinds of fascinating details from his long, illustrious career.
All the shows are in Tier One. From most popular to least popular:
Stars of the Saga - Visit to the Maul -My Short Story - Obi Wan and Beyond - Behind the Force
A Conversation with Frank Oz will be the priority for weekend 5

Parade

Legends of the Force Motorcade Parade: at 11:00 am the parade starts of by the entrance and ends at The Event Stage, you'll see the Disney SW characters, the 501st and Rebel Legion and a lot of Star Wars characters. Also you'll be able to see the host of the weekends and the visiting celebs. They end the parade at the Event Stage where all the characters and celebrities go up on stage and have a once in a lifetime picture opportunity and welcome you to the day's events. Keep in mind that the 501st and the Rebel Legion march on and exit thru the gates by Star Tours.

Autograph Sessions

I will try to explain the process of getting a celebrity fastpass for an autograph session
There are usually 5 actors available to meet and greet during each day of SWW. The 1 hosts, Ashley Eckstein as co host, 2 Star Wars actors and 1 Clone Wars/Rebels Cartoon actor .Outside the gates into DHS they will post signs for each actor (to the far right of the turnstiles) Ray Park is coming this year (Yay Darth Maul) he is a very popular actor to meet. You must go to DHS around 4am and get in his line. Around 6am CM will start putting on wristbands for each person that's in line (this helps with people holding spots and then showing up at 7am and getting in front of you) Each celeb has a different color wristband and you CANNOT take it off until you meet the celeb of your choice during your scheduled time slot....Alright, so you got your wristband, now around 7am they start handing the celeb fp's. This fastpass will give you a time slot, let's say from 10:10 to 10:20 for the celeb of your choice. You can only get one fp a day. you cannot jump into another celeb's line and get another fp. This fastpass is not linked to the regular fp's inside the park so don't worry.
Now let's say you overslept and got to the park at 7am. Depending on the celebs popularity you still might get a fp's or a standby ticket. A standby ticket gives you a number( let's say you got #10 for Ray Park) you have to go to the autograph sessions with your standby ticket and wait for Ray to meet all of his guaranteed fp people and then see if he still has time to meet standby. Now the CM start calling standby tickets 1,2,3...There are celebs that are very talkative and almost never get to meet standbys but there are others who are very quick, like Peter Mayhew, he signs your item, takes the picture and you're done. This year Peter met with about 50 people from the standby line. So if you REALLY want to meet someone be there early.
This year celebrities will be signing autographs inside the old AIE audition bldg, across from Sci Fi DIner

Merchandise Darth's Mall 8am- 7:30 pm

Each year SWW offers a lot of different merchandise. This includes pins, toys, shirts, glasses, mugs, magnets, works of art, electronics. Some of it is Limited Edition and there are people who go on the first Friday of the first weekend just to get their hands on as many items as possible. Galactic Gathering merchandise event for 2015 was announced March 3rd http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-2015-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-on-may-14/
Here's the merchandise catalog for the event https://www.disneynow.com/accounts/register123/subaccount/merchandise/merchwdw/events/wdwmerchgalactic/Galactic Gathering Catalog_Final.pdf
D Tech information and booking phone number here
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...weekends-starting-may-15-2015/#comment-131490
This year they have a new Darth's Mall "Complex" Split in 3 parts all of them in the Backlot Area, entrance on the end of Streets of America close to LMA
X Wing Collectibles: SW D Tech Me, Dooney & Burke, LE MB, LE pins, Vynilmations, SMS Audio, art and collectibles and Passholder event merchandise
Watto's Grotto: General merchandise, build your own droid and lightsaber stations, Her Universe, Aurebesh nametags, Official Pix and passholder event merchandise.Also the place to find Boba Fett steins, Han Solo popcorn bucket and specialty cupcakes and drinks
Prop Shop: general SWW merchandise and build a lego station

Appearances Scheduled at Darth's Mall and other venues
http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/events/star-wars-weekends-2015-kicks-off-may-1/?instance_id=

General Tips

1.- Keep Cool: drink plenty of water and gatorade/powerade. We usually bring washcloths and dump them in cold water and put them around our necks. Cooling towels found at sports stores and Amazon work great. Don't wait to hydrate. I've seen plenty of people just collapse because of dehydration. Heat in Florida is no joke. Bring an umbrella and use it while waiting for characters, parade, anything outdoors. Remember that all quick service restaurants will give you, for free, a cup of ice water. You can also refill these cups or any other containers with ice water at Backlot Express for free. Great places to cool down and you don't have to make a line are One Man's Dream and the Animation Bldg.
2.- Make a plan: prioritize, what do you want most of all out of your SWW day. And work from there. It's impossible to do it all in one day so don't let that ruin your SWW experience.
3.- Be patient: there will be thousands of people going to SWW that want to do the same things you do. Be patient. Be polite. I know the heat and the waiting can get to you sometimes but take a deep breath and just listen to that Star Wars music in the background and chill.
4.- Be flexible: So you made an awesome plan and you're ready to take in the day. And, of course, it rains just as the parade is about to start. Don't let that ruin your experience, just go improvise, have a plan B...and C and D,...
5.- Know your kids: There's nothing better than a picture with your toddler and Chewbacca, but some kids get a little afraid of the big Wookie. Don't force them to meet a character or go to a show (JTA Vader, Ventress and Maul can be intimidating) The characters WON'T break character, don't expect a hug from Vader, or Aurra Sing to smile...Villains stay Villains even if your child starts crying. What I usually tell parents is to show the kids the character before waiting in line (sometimes very long lines) and ask them right then and there if they want to meet them. Or show them videos of JTA and ask them before the trip if they want to battle the Dark Side.
On the same note, know your children boiling points and don't wait for them to get to them. Again, it's really hot during SWW, and meltdowns happen even to locals. Know when your kids need a break, go inside somewhere (Animation building and One Man's Dream are perfect for a break) eat and hydrate, and you'll have more energy to tackle the rest of the day.
6.- Have Fun!! In the wise words of Master Yoda: Do or do not, there is no try....

Feel free to subscribe
Also don't be shy about asking questions, the more you know the better you'll plan and the more fun you will have during SWW. I regularly update this page with any new info so you don’t have to read the entire thread .

And as always: May The Force Be With You :yoda:

Last edited:
Super duper excited! I remember your daughter got a photo with Mark last year. :) My boyfriend and I will probably be trying to go every weekend at least 2 of the 3 days. We've got our planned days off for work as Fri/Sat so we can do those days for sure. We have also purchased Celebration VII tickets for Anaheim so if all goes well, we'll be doing that too. :) Can't wait until they release more info for SWW '15.

Super duper excited! I remember your daughter got a photo with Mark last year. :) My boyfriend and I will probably be trying to go every weekend at least 2 of the 3 days. We've got our planned days off for work as Fri/Sat so we can do those days for sure. We have also purchased Celebration VII tickets for Anaheim so if all goes well, we'll be doing that too. :) Can't wait until they release more info for SWW '15.

We were very lucky

How cool that you're going to Celebration VII, have fun!!

Never too early! As usual, a trip for SWW is not currently planned for me and my boyfriend, but I'm always trying to find a way to make it happen so we shall see.

We were very lucky
How cool that you're going to Celebration VII, have fun!!
We tried to catch him behind the hat at the motorcade but since they parked Billy Dee's car elsewhere, we weren't aligned. My boyfriend did get to shout at him that he liked his beard and Mark replied with, "Thanks, I look like Luke's grandfather" or something of the sorts.

Volunteering!:) I'll do the upkeep on the Official Roll Call Thread when you are ready for it... just send me a PM and then I'll start it and keep the 1st post updated.

Hoping to return to SWW next year! We had a lot of fun in our one very quick finale day. Now that DH and I watched all the SW movies over the last week, we now know who all the characters are... we need to put that knowledge to good use!;)

Looking forward to all the great work you do for everyone!!!

I'l be there the first week of June. debating if SWW will be worth attedning on our last Saturday there or not. I usually like to have the last day be an easy day where there is no real rushing around.

I thought it might be fun to take a trip back and see which celebrities have come for SWW thru out the years

1997:
I have searched and searched but can't find who came and if they did any meet and greets. The only name that pops up is Warwick Davis

May 5 - 7 Hugh Quarshie (Captain Panaka) and Kenny Baker (R2-D2)
May 12 - 14 Iain McCaig (Concept Designer) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
May 19 - 21 Jake Lloyd (Anakin Skywalker) and Dave Prowse (Darth Vader)
May 26 - 28 Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)

May 4 - 6 Kenny Baker (R2-D2) and Doug Chiang (Design Director)
May 11 - 13 Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) and Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca)
May 18 - 20 Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) and Warwick Davis (Wicket & Wald)
May 25 - 27 David Prowse (Darth Vader) and Phil Brown (Uncle Owen)

May 16 – 18 Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian)
May 23 – 25 Andy Secombe (Watto) and Warwick Davis (Wicket)
May 30 – June 1 Silas Carson (Ki-Adi-Mundi) and Mike Quinn (Nien Nunb)
June 6 - June 8 Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
June 13 – June 15 Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) and Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)

May 14– 16 Jeremy Bulloch & Jake Lloyd
May 21– 23 Peter Mayhew & Jerome Blake
May 28– May 30 Anthony Daniels & Andy Secombe
June 4 - June 6 Warwick Davis & Mike Quinn
June 11– June 13 Daniel Logan & Amy Allen

May 20-22 Daniel Logan & John Goodson
May 27-29 Peter Mayhew & Rob Coleman
June 3-5 Warwick Davis & Don Bies
June 10-12 Jerome Blake & Brian Gernand
June 17-19 Amy Allen & Matthew Wood
June 24-26 Jake Lloyd & Warren Fu

First year to have a celebrity host: Warwick Davis
May 19-21 Rick McCallum & Peter Mayhew
May 26-28 Jake Lloyd & Matthew Wood
June 2-4 Jay Laga'aia and Orli Shoshan
June 9-11 Jeremy Bulloch & Temuera Morrison

Host: Jay Laga'aia
June 1-3 Warwick Davis & Kenny Baker
June 8-10 Ray Park & Daniel Logan
June 15-17 Jeremy Bulloch & Peter Mayhew
June 22-24 Anthony Daniels & Bonnie Piesse

Host: Warwick Davis
June 6-8 Jeremy Bulloch & Daniel Logan
June 13-15 Peter Mayhew & David Prowse
June 20-22 Amy Allen & Matthew Wood
June 27-29 Dave Filoni & Jake Lloyd

Star Wars Weekends 2009:
Host: Jay Laga'aia and Ashley Eckstein
May 22-24 Ray Park, Warwick Davis, and James Arnold Taylor
May 29-31 Peter Mayhew & Matthew Wood
June 5-7 Jeremy Bulloch, David Prowse, and Matt Lanter
June 12-14 Dave Filoni & Temuera Morrison

Star Wars Weekends 2010:
Host: Jeremy Bulloch and Ashley Eckstein
May 21-23 Temuera Morrison, Daniel Logan, and Dee Bradley Baker
May 28-30 Matthew Wood, Lorne Peterson and Tom Kane
June 4-6 Billy Dee Williams, Ray Park and Dave Filoni
June 11-13 Ray Park, Peter Mayhew and James Arnold Taylor

Star Wars Weekends 2011:
Host: James Arnold Taylor and Ashley Eckstein
May 20-22 Anthony Daniels, Dave Filoni, Daniel Logan
May 27-29 Anthony Daniels , Bruce Spence, Dee Bradley Baker
June 3-5 Ray Park, Jeremy Bulloch, Matt Lanter
June 10-12 Ray Park, Peter Mayhew, Tom Kane

Star Wars Weekends 2012:
May 18-20 Ray Park, Andy Secombe, and Dee Bradley Baker
May 25-27 Andy Secombe, Ray Park, and Tom Kane
June 1-3 Jake Lloyd & Silas Carson, and Catherine Taber
June 8-10 Michonne Bourriague, Jeremy Bulloch, Daniel Logan, and Nika Futterman

Star Wars Weekends 2013:
May 17-19 Ray Park, Jeremy Bulloch, Dee Bradley Baker
May 24-26 Ray Park, Warwick Davis, Jim Cummings
May 31-June 2 Warwick Davis, Tim Rose, Sam Witwer
June 7-9 Billy Dee Williams, Peter Mayhew, Tom Kane

Star Wars Weekends 2014:
May 16 – 18 Ahmed Best, Peter Mayhew, Vanessa Marshall
May 23 – 25 Warwick Davis, Jeremy Bulloch, Tiya Sircar
May 30 – June 1 Ray Park, John Ratzenberger, Taylor Gray
June 6 – 8 Mark Hamill, Ray Park, Bill Dee Williams, Taylor Gray
June 13 – 15 Dee Bradley Baker, Cat Taber, Tom Kane, Matt Lanter, Steve Blum

And this little gem from 1997: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6X9KMo5uzo
I was thinking, Wow these people had a lot of energy and then remembered that's the only year that SWW was done in March, low temps make a huge difference

Any thoughts on if Mark will be there again next year???

Wanting to go, planning on being in WDW for my daughter's birthday on June 9th. Hopefully they don't change the dates!

Planning our first SWW in 2015 just hubby and myself. No definitive dates yet.

Booked for June 5-15, possibly adding June 4. I am so excited about SWW, the last one we were at was 2010. :goodvibes

Planning on taking my son (6, 7 by then) this year. This will be our first SWW (and really our first trip at peak times) so I will anxiously stalk this thread for tips and tricks.

Don't think we're really that interested in special guests, but desperately hoping they'll do the character meals again. Any input on how hard they were to get last year?

Also, can someone tell me what is actually available throughout the week, not just on weekends? (I know the special guests are weekends only but what about the parades, fireworks, character meals, etc).

Planning on taking my son (6, 7 by then) this year. This will be our first SWW (and really our first trip at peak times) so I will anxiously stalk this thread for tips and tricks.

Don't think we're really that interested in special guests, but desperately hoping they'll do the character meals again. Any input on how hard they were to get last year?

Also, can someone tell me what is actually available throughout the week, not just on weekends? (I know the special guests are weekends only but what about the parades, fireworks, character meals, etc).

The character meals happen everyday so the weekday ressies are easier to get than the weekend ones, the weekend ones tend to sell out
All the events and the special merchandise store only open/happen on the weekends. The only thing Star Wars related that happens during weekdays are the Jedi Training Academy

I am definitely planning on making it to at least one SWW next year. I have a resort reservation for May 14-17 in hopes that it starts in May. I can always move it if it doesn't.

I am definitely planning on making it to at least one SWW next year. I have a resort reservation for May 14-17 in hopes that it starts in May. I can always move it if it doesn't.

I really hope they don't move the dates later into June, the temps just get way to hot to enjoy anything outdoors.

With the new film scheduled for release in December of 2015, what is everyone's opinion? Will the "Big" Episode VII SWW be 2015 or 2016? Or, will Disney throw us a complete curve and add something in December right around the premier date?

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!