Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to extend my thanks to @yulilin3 as well as everyone else who helped make not only these past 5 weekends so fun but also those who helped keep this thread one of the best (if not the best) places to chat and interact.

I will happily see you all back here in the fall! MTFBWY!!

Also if you want to connect on facebook I can be found under delmar411 there as well.

It's been a pleasure reading this thread and hearing about everyone's experiences. So sad it's done but looking forward to next year already.

I'm ready to get out of this terrible parking lot traffic.

Time for a group hug, I think.

the-force-awakens-4-reasons-why-it-s-the-perfect-time-to-become-a-star-wars-fan-af010873-c49e-4b44-b48f-9cb274f2a51c-gif-248333.jpg

Just got back to BWI and it feels very strange that in 4 hrs 40 min I will be on the ME heading to the airport for my 650 am flight. On the other hand while it has been a blast being here, it will be nice that in about 11 hours I will be home in my own bed again. See you all at SWW 2016.

Thanks again to @yulilin3 for all her work on this thread and everyone else for all their information and conversation. I will not be back at SWW for probably three years, but I will have to check in on next year's thread just to live vicariously through everyone's plans and trips!

I'm so glad for the people that I got to meet in this thread and actually in person. This thread has given me the courage to take the chance and meet those of you in real life. I got to end this year by getting to watch the last fireworks because of the kindness of my BF. And beyond that there are so many things that I will cherish thanks to this thread and to all of you. A very special thanks goes out to @yulilin3 for not only this amazing thread but for being a great person to know in real life

Just got back home and after reading all of your wonderful comments got very emotional. THANK YOU. for your kind words, it really makes me happy to know you guys had a wonderful trip , I'm so glad I was able to help in a small way. It truly was such a joy to meet so many of you and hear your sww stories. I'll post my full report on the report thread but, once again, during 9 months, our "little" thread managed to be full of helpful, kind hearted, respectful people. No nastiness, no negativity. Maybe it's like JAT says, star wars fans are the best fans in the world and we are just like a big,nerdy,geeky family.
Spread that positivity in your daily life, with friends and strangers alike, it really comes back to you...and
May The Force Be With You...Always
:)

Thanks yul and everyone else. This thread has been the most helpful spot for information on a special event than anywhere else in the net. Just facts and well wishes for all those who spent time here. 21000 posts. Just awesome. And all positive! Hope to do it again next yeAr! Peace out! Jimi

Just got back home and after reading all of your wonderful comments got very emotional. THANK YOU. for your kind words, it really makes me happy to know you guys had a wonderful trip , I'm so glad I was able to help in a small way. It truly was such a joy to meet so many of you and hear your sww stories. I'll post my full report on the report thread but, once again, during 9 months, our "little" thread managed to be full of helpful, kind hearted, respectful people. No nastiness, no negativity. Maybe it's like JAT says, star wars fans are the best fans in the world and we are just like a big,nerdy,geeky family.
Spread that positivity in your daily life, with friends and strangers alike, it really comes back to you...and
May The Force Be With You...Always
:)
I feel like it's the end of the school year. Group hug....
Tears of joy that we're all getting promoted to SWW 2016 !
Thank you @yulilin3 / Stephanie / the Disboard moderators & all the positive Star Wars / Disney Diser's.

A big thank you to you all for the helpful info and huge thanks to @yulilin3, I did spot you and Sabine/ Stephanie while we were at the dessert party after you posted where you were but was too star struck to say hello! Was also trying to think if I could sneak you a drink too but didn't want to cause a ruckus!! Big thanks again and after our first SWW holiday I'm sure we'll be having another one so will be sure to find this thread again xxxxxxxx big hugs xxxx

Thank you to everyone here. Without the help of many, especially Jedi Master Yullilin, I would have been a bit lost. She deserves to stand alongside chewbacca AND get a medal (Chewie was ripped off).

Our family had an awesome SWW 1.5 days!

Thank you. Thank you. Report coming to your galaxies in a few days

A humongous Thanks!!! to everyone for helping to make our first SWW one we will always remember. Thrilled to have met @yulilin3 and Stephanie. We WILL be back in 2016 and can't wait to talk SW with all of you!!

May the Force Be With You....ALWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!