Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets see if this link works. Frank Oz riding the carousel behind us. Sorry if it comes out big. I felt a little bad as my DD wanted to ride another horse. But it would have put is on the opposite side.
dWwSPGH
dWwSPGH

What a great SWW! This was my second year going and I keep having more and more fun. I bumped into Frank Oz and James Arnold Taylor in the DPP/VIP dessert party area last night. I thanked Mr. Oz for coming to SWW and told him how much I appreciated it. I even thanked his wife who was with him. Both of them were very gracious and seemed to genuinely appreciate my thanks. As for JAT, I thanked him for everything he did and told him I should watch the last 5 minutes of his Obi Wan and Beyond show everyday because it was so inspirational. He said thank you and that he appreciated the feedback and that it really meant a lot to him. He then asked my name and extended his hand for a handshake and thanked me again. Both encounters were really, really great. I'm a pretty introverted person, so I was glad that I forced myself to approach them. Ray Park was there too, but I didn't talk to him. Oh well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad, right?

My one tip for those of you already planning for next year - Consider bringing a self inflating seat cushion to use during all of the shows in the Theater of the Stars. The one I brought was very compact and let me tell you - sitting on that instead of those hard metal benches made a world of difference. Worth every penny of the $18 from Amazon.

Special thanks to yulilin3 for putting so much time and effort into this thread. My trip (along with countless others, I'm sure) would not have been nearly as memorable without your tireless efforts. It was a pleasure meeting you last night and I hope to participate in many more SWW's in the years to come.

Before they lock this I want to say thank you to everyone who posted suggestions and help those of us newbies with plan suggestions. If it wasn't for your help this trip wouldn't have been such a great trip. I can't put into words right now how awesome SWW and the last 3 days have been.

May the force be with you all.

Is there a place I could organize an AP poster swap over the mail? I have extras of stormtrooper, but I'm missing this week's Chewbacca. I also have extra Darth Mauls, but they're not in perfect shape.

If anyone is coming to the abc commissary meet. We are all the way to the right of the food counters, by the Goldbergs poster. Here until about 12:10
When by,
Before they lock this I want to say thank you to everyone who posted suggestions and help those of us newbies with plan suggestions. If it wasn't for your help this trip wouldn't have been such a great trip. I can't put into words right now how awesome he last 3 days have been.

@delmar411 We checked into the Rebel Hangar and the waitress said: "oh it's you guys again " they know both of us by now :)

LOL! We saw you checking in when we were heading over to ST. I hope you had a nice dinner. Ours was ridiculously bad, like opening night bad. I left feedback at GR as even the managers seemed to be phoning it in at this point. But really all I can do at this point is laugh about it. DS9 had a gleeful time trading with the jawas though and got some pretty good stuff! So that made the meal for him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!