**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Normal, no need to be concerned.
Nope, the exterior of the theater is expected, for the most part, to remain as it is.
Oh good, that's great news. I have booked two special experiences (Return to Sleepy Hollow and the HEA dessert party) that are largely thing my mom will like because she's agreed to go on this trip that she's only moderately excited about, but I wanted to do a special thing that I was super excited about (because it's my birthday trip), and I picked the Star Wars dessert party. Like the whole trip is my special thing, but I wanted one SPECIAL special thing and I was going to be super bummed out if the thing I picked wasn't going to exist.

Last edited:
but I wanted to do a special thing that I was super excited about (because it's my birthday trip), and I picked the Star Wars dessert party. Like the whole trip is my special thing, but I wanted one SPECIAL special thing and I was going to be super bummed out if the thing I picked wasn't going to exist.
Love the enthusiasm. If you have any SW related clothing, be sure you wear it. PM me your date when you know it so that I can be on the lookout at check in.:bday: pixiedust:

Love the enthusiasm. If you have any SW related clothing, be sure you wear it. PM me your date when you know it so that I can be on the lookout at check in.:bday: pixiedust:
I have a pretty sweet tank top that I plan to wear, and I might bring my R2D2 socks to throw on as well. We also have a small stuffed porg that's serving as our trip mascot, and we're planning to bring him so he can meet Chewie. We're planning to be there on September 30th!

Last edited:

I think I know the answer, but I am seeking clarification. The Star Wars dessert party. This currently IS or IS NOT like the MVMCP where your specialty ticket gets you into the park a little before party start, but you do NOT need to utilize one of your park ticket allocations from your Disney Ticket vacation package ( sorry, don't know if it's Disney My Way or Magic My Way, or whatever it's called). We'll be at HS twice, but have non-park days built in. So, using the evening of a non-park day for SW dessert party without wasting a park day would be ideal, but I assume it would have to be on a day we are already at the park all day.
It is nothing like the MNSSHP or MVMCP.
Those are hard ticketed events that allow only the ticket holders into the park for up to 8 hours. There are special parades and fireworks.
The SW Dessert party (and the HEA dessert party) are paid events that give you desserts and a reserved VIP section to watch the fireworks from. You must have park tickets to enter the park in addition to your dessert party pre paid reservations.

Can anyone please share the experience on the "Star Wars guided vip tour" during the SUMMER season??
Was the viewing area for "Star Wars: A galaxy far far away" show shaded??
What would happen if my kid does not want to do Jedi Training or if the weather is bad??

TIA!

Was the viewing area for "Star Wars: A galaxy far far away" show shaded??

From past experience - in July - the sun:sunny: is BRUTAL waiting for this show to start. DD wanted to be up close, so she could get a better view of BB8 - the heat & sun was too much for her, had to leave in the middle of the show and get her inside an air conditioned store (Thankfully DH was able to video tape the full show).

In the summer months, that would be very helpful! Good to know for the future, thank you!
But it's $99. If it's a hot sunny day and I wanted to watch the show, I'd arrive at the last minute. And if I wanted to get closer to SW characters, I'd visit the Launch Bay, it's air conditioned.

Star Wars planning question! Does March of the First Order (I want to be near the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset?) lead into A Galaxy Far, Far Away? Like, do i plan for 11:00 MotFO and 11:30 stage show.....sort of follow the march? Or does that not work because I won't get a decent view of the show arriving so close to showtime?

Star Wars planning question! Does March of the First Order (I want to be near the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset?) lead into A Galaxy Far, Far Away? Like, do i plan for 11:00 MotFO and 11:30 stage show.....sort of follow the march? Or does that not work because I won't get a decent view of the show arriving so close to showtime?
Hoping I understand what you're asking. I assume you'll follow the MotFO to the stage once it moves on from the intersection, so you'll be at the Center Stage area for the 11:30 Galaxy Far Far Away show. You should be fine.

Hoping I understand what you're asking. I assume you'll follow the MotFO to the stage once it moves on from the intersection, so you'll be at the Center Stage area for the 11:30 Galaxy Far Far Away show. You should be fine.

Thank you!!! This is one of the details I was feeling unsure about.

Any idea when we will get an entertainment schedule for Star Wars Galactic Night? (Can you tell I am an overplanner? )

Some people stay in front of the stage after motfo some leave, so you might find a spot right in front. The wait between shows is about 15 minutes

I'm hoping someone can shed some light on SWAGS versus Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam...

Last year apparently both were running during PART of the holiday season. Is this correct?

If both ran during the holiday season, was it shown double feature style at the Chinese Theater, or did the shows alternate nights?

I know SWAGS has a dessert party. Does JBJB have a dessert party?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter