**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Thanks a lot! So it seems we'll have to use our hopper during the following week to see SWaGS, and maybe a dessert party... (we're staying until Dec 22.)

So when do you think SWaGs parties will be able to be booked at the end of December? Already booked the JBJB, but see no SWaGs partied for November or December.

I had the pleasure, and it always is, of meeting two Disers at last night's party who have posted on this thread. I'll let them post who they are.
Were you there tonight? I think I might have seen you but didn't want to bug you!

Really enjoyed the party... nice atmosphere, tasty food, PERFECT amount of seating, great view for the show, and as always, CMs who add the magic. Highly recommend!

Were you there tonight? I think I might have seen you but didn't want to bug you!
Nope, off day, but if I were there, bug me.
PERFECT amount of seating
That's something I haven't heard about the SWaGS party. It's usually that there isn't seating.

I'm a little curios why you thought it might have been me. Was it a young good looking CM...............................that wouldn't have been me.

I had the pleasure, and it always is, of meeting two Disers at last night's party who have posted on this thread. I'll let them post who they are.

Are you working the Frozen party on Sunday, the HEA party on Wednesday, or the SW party on Thursday? "Someone" I know may be attending :rolleyes1

Really enjoyed the party... nice atmosphere, tasty food, PERFECT amount of seating, great view for the show, and as always, CMs who add the magic. Highly recommend!

Couldn't help but notice the word "seating" in your post. What I had read on the official site, was that there was no actual seating for the party. Was just wondering if anyone can elaborate.

Nope, off day, but if I were there, bug me.
That's something I haven't heard about the SWaGS party. It's usually that there isn't seating.

I'm a little curios why you thought it might have been me. Was it a young good looking CM...............................that wouldn't have been me.

Couldn't help but notice the word "seating" in your post. What I had read on the official site, was that there was no actual seating for the party. Was just wondering if anyone can elaborate.
Sorry for the confusion, guys! I was talking about the FROZEN dessert party -- my mistake! :)

Last edited:
So, if there is going to be a Galactic nights event on Dec 16, when do you think they would actually announce it? I'd like to settle on my DHS plans before my 60 day FP window, but I'm still debating this if it does get announced....

So, if there is going to be a Galactic nights event on Dec 16, when do you think they would actually announce it? I'd like to settle on my DHS plans before my 60 day FP window, but I'm still debating this if it does get announced....
sorry for the delay in responding
If we go by past announcements the DPB announced GN on Jan 11 for the one that took place April 14th now that was during SW Celebration so I'm sure they were trying to get people to plan early for that
For the AMC/SW Force Awakens release in 2015 they announced that on Oct 18th for the Dec 17th release.
I am sure it'll be closer to the two months in advance this time as well

sorry for the delay in responding
If we go by past announcements the DPB announced GN on Jan 11 for the one that took place April 14th now that was during SW Celebration so I'm sure they were trying to get people to plan early for that
For the AMC/SW Force Awakens release in 2015 they announced that on Oct 18th for the Dec 17th release.
I am sure it'll be closer to the two months in advance this time as well

Thanks! I just hope it's a little before the FP window for my trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter