**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Thanks Yullin3. I was thinking about doing Fantasmic at 7, then SWaGs at 10 the day before Christmas. Do you think it would be hard to get to the dessert party after seeing the 7pm F! show, when the SWaGs is listed at 10pm? Getting to the dessert party should be around 8 or so right? How long is F!?

Thanks Yullin3. I was thinking about doing Fantasmic at 7, then SWaGs at 10 the day before Christmas. Do you think it would be hard to get to the dessert party after seeing the 7pm F! show, when the SWaGs is listed at 10pm? Getting to the dessert party should be around 8 or so right? How long is F!?
F! is about 25 minutes. The dessert party starts about and hour and a half before the show. You will be fine

I'm stalking this thread hoping for SWAGS dessert party on Saturday, 1/6...DH is running the marathon the following day so it will just be DS and I, and we will tiptoe into the room after the show ;)

We could also try to do the party Wednesday, 1/3...Ordinarily I would think the lower crowd would be Wednesday, but with it being so close to Christmas, which party/park night do people think will be the least crowded?

Maria :upsidedow

I'm stalking this thread hoping for SWAGS dessert party on Saturday, 1/6...DH is running the marathon the following day so it will just be DS and I, and we will tiptoe into the room after the show ;)

We could also try to do the party Wednesday, 1/3...Ordinarily I would think the lower crowd would be Wednesday, but with it being so close to Christmas, which party/park night do people think will be the least crowded?

Maria :upsidedow

I'm waiting to book for 1/14! Stalking with you :D

I was thinking of doing this same thing. I had given up on seeing F! as we wanted to see SWaGS, but now they are spread apart at the end of December. So now I have to choose between F! and JBJB instead....oh the choices! And now they have the new dessert option for F!, just to make things more complicated!

Yeah, I saw that new dessert for F! too. But my kids most likely (adult kids) won't eat much in the box shown. Plus, it does not say where the VIP seats are. I'll be sticking with my late lunch F! meal. I'm interested in reports of those who got that new dessert box for F!.

Yep, hanging tight for end of December. :santa: My kids much rather have a SWaGs party then a JBJB. But, since we will spend 2 nights at HS, will do F! and SWaGs on one night, then JBJB on the other night. I hope both shows are great. I'm cheating, and doing the SWaGs party by myself in October. Yeah, reconnaissance mission. ::yes::

Yeah, I saw that new dessert for F! too. But my kids most likely (adult kids) won't eat much in the box shown. Plus, it does not say where the VIP seats are. I'll be sticking with my late lunch F! meal. I'm interested in reports of those who got that new dessert box for F!.

Yep, hanging tight for end of December. :santa: My kids much rather have a SWaGs party then a JBJB. But, since we will spend 2 nights at HS, will do F! and SWaGs on one night, then JBJB on the other night. I hope both shows are great. I'm cheating, and doing the SWaGs party by myself in October. Yeah, reconnaissance mission. ::yes::
the dessert vip seating is at the vip section. Top/center area of the theater

Yeah, forgot you had mentioned that before. Thanks. Up there can be good and bad. Good, as you can scurry out at the end, bad, as I assume closer may be a better view. I like to sit in the middle, just beyond making sure I will not get wet.

Appreciate you posting this thread. So helpful.

Yeah, forgot you had mentioned that before. Thanks. Up there can be good and bad. Good, as you can scurry out at the end, bad, as I assume closer may be a better view. I like to sit in the middle, just beyond making sure I will not get wet.

Appreciate you posting this thread. So helpful.
My favorite spot for F! is all the way at the bottom, if it's a hot day or Pocahontas, row J all the way on the edge (I'm very specific) :)
You're welcome

It will be about another month for the release of Dec.. They could do both parties since one takes place outside and the other inside Launch Bay
I don't understand why the SWaGS dessert parties beginning on Dec 15th through the 31st haven't been released. It was announced on The HUB over a week ago. The JBJB parties are out.

My son just informed me he'd rather do Pirate & Pals Firework Cruise instead of SWaGS dessert party o_O

For our MNSSHP both DS & DH said no to Jack & Sally :sad2:

I'm not winning here folks!

My son just informed me he'd rather do Pirate & Pals Firework Cruise instead of SWaGS dessert party o_O

For our MNSSHP both DS & DH said no to Jack & Sally :sad2:

I'm not winning here folks!
I-have-a-bad-feeling-about-this.jpg

@yulilin3
I thought for sure you would have quoted Yoda: Use the force or Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Or suggested I pull a Luke on my son: No. You’re coming with me.
:chewy:

I'm doing the tour on the 4th September with my daughter. I'm a bit confused as to which character meets will be during the tour. Is it still Chewbacca & BB8, during the desert party? (and now there is no priority entrance for tour guests, is it advisable to do those straight away once the party commences?)

My son is not doing the tour as he's not quite 4 years old yet. He would still like to meet BB8 though, so does anyone know how long the wait for Astromech on Duty might be? (it is Labor Day!)

Many thanks!

I'm doing the tour on the 4th September with my daughter. I'm a bit confused as to which character meets will be during the tour. Is it still Chewbacca & BB8, during the desert party? (and now there is no priority entrance for tour guests, is it advisable to do those straight away once the party commences?)

My son is not doing the tour as he's not quite 4 years old yet. He would still like to meet BB8 though, so does anyone know how long the wait for Astromech on Duty might be? (it is Labor Day!)

Many thanks!
The characters included with the tour are Chewbacca and Kylo Ren. Bb8 is not included. His wait times can reach 30 to 45 minutes, I recommend going early in the day or wait to do during the evening hours

I booked the new F! VIP Dessert party and the email confirmation states

Guests should proceed through theater FastPass+ entrance to the event location. After picking up food and beverage, Guests will proceed to the theater seating, which is located in the first couple rows of the theater. Guests may get wet in this section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter