**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I had the pleasure, and it always is, of meeting two Disers at last night's party who have posted on this thread. I'll let them post who they are.
And Me!! It was a real pleasure meeting you. We had a really great time! It was a great way to end our 1st day at WDW. Thanks to you and this thread, I felt very prepared on what to expect. This was our first time doing this dessert party.

I find a way.
FastPasser did figure it out. Not sure how (I mean I do have my picture on my account, so I think that helped) but my family was quite impressed. They kept commenting on how all of my stalking on The Dis was paying off. Nice to have some vindication LOL.

ME ME ME!!! It was SO great meeting you and the other currently unnamed poster :P in person!!! DS and I had a FABULOUS time!!! Thanks again for making the evening extra special!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
It was really great to meet you too! It did make the evening extra special to meet FastPasser and you. And again a big thanks to your DS for hanging with my DS. My DS was pretty tired from the long hot day at HS and playing with your DS perked him right up. He kept talking about how he made a friend at the Star Wars fireworks. Hopefully we can get back again soon. Although we are having serious discussions of coming during Spring or Winter break next time because of the weather. I realize it will be more crowded, but wow that humidity and heat is a killer during the summer.

We just got back late last night and I was horrible about keeping up with The Dis while I was there but I knew I needed to come here and post.

It was really great to meet you too! It did make the evening extra special to meet FastPasser and you. And again a big thanks to your DS for hanging with my DS. My DS was pretty tired from the long hot day at HS and playing with your DS perked him right up. He kept talking about how he made a friend at the Star Wars fireworks.
No thanks necessary; my kiddo REALLY enjoyed hanging with yours!!! And it was great meeting you and your fam!!! :love:

I hope we do get a refund. I wasn't happy at all with $10 up charge for alcohol when my son and I can't even drink. Far as I'm concerned it should be an option or out of pocket. So there! :P

Looks like the dates for the Nov 1 - 8 have been loaded - can't reserve them yet, but this is definitely progress....
The SWaGS Dessert Party is now booking for the 1st week in Nov. The price was $66.85 each plus $32 total gratuity for 4 people

Last edited:
The SWaGS Dessert Party is now booking for the 1st week in Nov. The price was $66.85 each plus $32 total gratuity for 4 people
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered for 2 on 11/7 and was charged $158! The site says $69 per person, including tax and gratuity. Will have to call when the phone lines open.

Just checked for my October 2, as I cancelled my $79 one that night. Low and behold, rebooking, it was still $79. Hmmm....

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered for 2 on 11/7 and was charged $158! The site says $69 per person, including tax and gratuity. Will have to call when the phone lines open.
Yours sounds right..I paid $316 for 4

Attachments

• IMG_5143.jpg
    IMG_5143.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 8
Just checked for my October 2, as I cancelled my $79 one that night. Low and behold, rebooking, it was still $79. Hmmm....
Yeah I snapped a screenshot as proof, they need to update it, but for anyone who has already booked I would call about it! That's $10 a person and would add up quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_5889.PNG
    IMG_5889.PNG
    270.4 KB · Views: 15
I made a resv for first week of Nov....YAY YAY YAY...! We were able to go in April of 2015 before they moved it into the launch bay - so I'm really looking forward to seeing the different dining offerings and the projection show!

BTW...as far as price, I looked at the confirmation I had for my original Oct reservation, when the website said $79, and it's identical to the one for the Nov resv. I'm thinking that when they loaded the dates, they inadvertently loaded an old description with price of $69.

A few pages back in this thread there was talk of both SWaGS and JBJB being offered on the same day starting 12/15/17. Any updates on that? Really want to see SWaGS rather than JBJB on my December trip.

A few pages back in this thread there was talk of both SWaGS and JBJB being offered on the same day starting 12/15/17. Any updates on that? Really want to see SWaGS rather than JBJB on my December trip.
first page post 11 shows the times for SWaGS through Dec 31st.
Starting Dec 15 both shows are done every night except Dec 16th
JBJB is at 6:30pm except Dec 31st when it's at 8pm

first page post 11 shows the times for SWaGS through Dec 31st.
Starting Dec 15 both shows are done every night except Dec 16th
JBJB is at 6:30pm except Dec 31st when it's at 8pm

Thank you. I realize now I didn't ask my question correctly. I'm interested in the SWaGS Dessert Party, not just the fireworks. I see they have a JBJB DP for 5 PM on 12/15. Would they have a second DP for SWaGS on the same night before the SWaGS fireworks?

Thank you. I realize now I didn't ask my question correctly. I'm interested in the SWaGS Dessert Party, not just the fireworks. I see they have a JBJB DP for 5 PM on 12/15. Would they have a second DP for SWaGS on the same night before the SWaGS fireworks?
The SwaGS dessert party just released dates for Nov. It will be about another month for the release of Dec.. They could do both parties since one takes place outside and the other inside Launch Bay
And you also know that the dessert party is not the only way to watch the shows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter