Official Spring 2007 Disney Professional Internships Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently work for a college in Oregon & I would love to do the College Recruiting PI. How do you find out more information about these professional internships & which ones are available to apply for? Thnx :)

You can go to disneycareers.com and type in internship in the keyword search box and that will bring up all the available PIs. The deadline for the fall PIs just passed, so I think they took down a bunch of them. But, they will probably update it for next spring towards the end of this month or early May. Hope that helps. :]

Hey everyone,
My name is Josh and I'm a PI ('Creative Services, Consumer Direct Sales')...all I know is that I'll be doing a lot of graphic design work. Woohoo. I'm staying at Northbridge (and from what I read I'm not sure if that was such a great decision) and I'm leaving on the 9th...and yes...I'm very excited.
So you're in the Creative Services Internship! That's one of the ones I recieved an interview for on Friday! Just wondering what were some of your responsibilities and tasks during your internship? Where in Disney World did you work during your time there?

Hello everyone!!! I received my acceptance call today. I am going to be doing Food and Beverage Management at the Grand Floridian. I am so excited!!! I anyone else in a similar position?

Rusty: Thank you for all of your support. I finally made it.

Has anyone recieved and acceptance for deployment and or merchandise managment? They told me two weeks after the interview for merch and first week in april for the deployment and I have not heard back from anyone. I guess I keep on waiting!

Has anyone recieved and acceptance for deployment and or merchandise managment? They told me two weeks after the interview for merch and first week in april for the deployment and I have not heard back from anyone. I guess I keep on waiting!

I recieved my acceptance for Labor Operations Cast Deployment last Wednesday. Im sure that you will hear soon! I have my fingers crossed for you.

I recieved my acceptance for Labor Operations Cast Deployment last Wednesday. Im sure that you will hear soon! I have my fingers crossed for you.

Hey, I just got accepted for that internship as well.....Labor Operations Cast Deployment...Let me know a little about yourself and the internship...you can IM me at FuMangShu (AIM)
Brian Monje

Hey, I just got accepted for that internship as well.....Labor Operations Cast Deployment...Let me know a little about yourself and the internship...you can IM me at FuMangShu (AIM)
Brian Monje

Congrats Brian!! I hope you are as excited about this as I am!! Did they tell you what area you were going to be in?? Are you going to be staying in Northbridge??

Hello everyone!!! I received my acceptance call today. I am going to be doing Food and Beverage Management at the Grand Floridian. I am so excited!!! I anyone else in a similar position?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

When did you apply for it? I am so happy for you!

Hey Lady V!! I was wondering where you were. Yea, I was definately excited about the college program and all but I couldn't help but wonder, if I tried one more time, maybe I could get in. I applied last semester and did not make it. The management internships are very hard to get. I guess its because they get paid so much and have the chance for permanent hire after the internship. Anyway, I just took my chances and tried again. I am so happy to have the position. Thanks for writing me. Are you getting more excited about your move? Did you guys finally find a place? I move on Sunday. I found a house in Kissimmee near Poinciana. It is just great. Talk to you soon.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

When did you apply for it? I am so happy for you!

Hey Everyone,

I just was accepted for the Casting Employment Coordinator!!!!!!!!! I'm sooo excited? Has anyone found out if they are def staying at northbridge. I know they were doing the drawing on thurs, but I haven't heard anyting yet. Thanks!

Rachael

Congratulations Zada! I'm so happy for you!!! Grand Floridian is really great so you got a very good internship position. I'm sure you will love it!. Good luck!:thumbsup2

Hi i got Labor Operations MK and i was really excited until i read the awful reviews about the Northbridge Apartments....Does anyone know if its really as bad as apartmentratings.com says????

Hi i got Labor Operations MK and i was really excited until i read the awful reviews about the Northbridge Apartments....Does anyone know if its really as bad as apartmentratings.com says????

It's not that bad. They are under new management, and there is ALWAYS a security guard at the gate. I survived it the last 5 months, and the only thing is that it's a little noisy sometimes--but that's normal for apartments. You are hardly in your apt anyway, so you'll be fine. :goodvibes

Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knew when they would start accepting applications for the management internships that begin in January 2008.. anytime soon? Thanks.

Haha thanks, I noticed it yesterday - applied for the Management Operations Internship... here's hoping / praying / etc. etc.

I'm thinking about applying for a PI in Spring 2008, and I was wondering how things were going with those of you that got accepted into a PI recently? I just finished my CP in May and I'm really considering going back to Disney - I loved it there!

How is Northbridge? Do you make the same hourly rate as the CPs do? Do you work mostly in the day, or do you still get evening hours? Just some questions to start out with.

I appreciate any response.

With the Spring 2007 professional internship over, sadly this thread must end. Thanks for everyone in keeping it going and you are more than welcome to begin another one for the upcoming program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter