*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

i got my first Welcome Txt this morning, reminding me to use the online check in desk.... Wooooooooo whooooo

This is my second trip, the first was "planed" by accident.... we were gonna be in FL anyway, why not. But not really planed The lady who took our reservation suggested ADR's and I did 2 for a 4day trip

I have Had SOOOOOOO Much FUN:banana: planning with you all this time out. It has make the whole thing more exciting and a bigger adventure and just more!

From the buttom of my Mickey head painted toes... THANK YOU ALL!

(Huge girlie emotional sigh)
Beth.. the Not nuts Disney Mom!

I have a growing pile of stuff that I have bought or rounded up from around the house for our trip. Does that count as packing? I know May is going to be so busy with sports, school plays, projects etc! I know I will be going crazy the week before we leave. I have off this week for spring break and there are lots of errands to run, but my car is in the shop so I am stuck at home now!

Leaving tonight after work! DH has off today so he is packing the rest of our things. Then he's picking me up so we can leave straight from work! I don't know how I'm going to concentrate to get anything done today!

25 days!!! We got our Mickey Mail yesterday so I know it's coming up quick!! :cheer2::tigger:

6 Days for us! I am FULLY packed except for those last things.... sneakers, make-up, IPOD, IPAD, shuffle and my slippers! I even have my paperwork folder all printed out and ready to go. So those of you leaving before me are all packed right??

We leave for Disney in 11 days, graduate from college in 9...it's going to be a crazy weekend, but I'm sooo excited! I hope everyone has a great trip :thumbsup2

We went shopping last night and bought some more stuff for vacay!

We bought some snacks, some breakfast stuff, Little Swimmers for DD1, baby wash, and some other stuff that I forget.

DH came home and went to put it in the "Disney box" and he said "I think we need a bigger box". :goodvibes

22 days and counting....

2 Days!!!:banana::banana::yay::banana::banana:

And I haven't started packing :scared1: I am surprising the kids so I can't pack because they are always around. I have a very thorough list and the laundry is done. Hopefully I can just throw everything in...my DH is taking the kids to a park or something tonight so I can get as much as possible packed then.

Tomorrow is our youngest birthday so with party preparations I have to get everything done tonight or late tomorrow.

I'm a last minute person too so I'm not panicking yet.

I did our online check in this morning. We're almost completely packed. We have a ride to the airport coming to pick us up Sunday afternoon. My husband is a nervous traveller but he's doing okay - a little upset this week but still looking forward to it. I came down with a cold on Monday but every day he just reminds me that when I'm at Disney I will not care if I'm a little sniffly.

:cool1: :woohoo: :cool2::goodvibes:lmao:

2 Days!!!:banana::banana::yay::banana::banana:

And I haven't started packing :scared1: I am surprising the kids so I can't pack because they are always around. I have a very thorough list and the laundry is done. Hopefully I can just throw everything in...my DH is taking the kids to a park or something tonight so I can get as much as possible packed then.

Tomorrow is our youngest birthday so with party preparations I have to get everything done tonight or late tomorrow.

I'm a last minute person too so I'm not panicking yet.

With all those kids I'm sending some serious pixie dust getting it done in time!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter