*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

3 days left and we're hardly packed! Gotta do some packing tonight!

OMG how do you function :rotfl: I took my suitcases down Easter night they have been packed for a week and a half now. There not closed so the wrinkling is down to a minimum and I still have another 9 days to go. Not packed not packed get to work LOL!

Woohoo...less than a month and we're BACK at the Poly!!! It's a surprise trip...can't wait to see the kids reaction!!!

Aim

OMG how do you function :rotfl: I took my suitcases down Easter night they have been packed for a week and a half now. There not closed so the wrinkling is down to a minimum and I still have another 9 days to go. Not packed not packed get to work LOL!

We leave Saturday at 5am and I haven't packed anything yet either!

We leave Saturday at 5am and I haven't packed anything yet either!

I am with you! We leave Saturday at 4:30am and I havent packed anything! I am going to start packing tonight though! :)

I was just looking at my calendar for the next month.

We've got DD's 1st birthday this weekend, MIL in town the weekend after and DD7's dance recital, our 5th anniversary the weekend after that, and WDW starting the weekend after THAT!

Wow. I think the next 25 days are going to fly by! Maybe I should start packing.....

9 more days!!!! We leave on the 5th for 10 days at Bay Lake Tower. Our last trip without kids for a while as our 1st is due in sept.

let's get the single digit dance a rollin!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

9 more days!!!! We leave on the 5th for 10 days at Bay Lake Tower. Our last trip without kids for a while as our 1st is due in sept.

let's get the single digit dance a rollin!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana:

Hey, in 9 days I get there too and I'll be your neighbor at the Poly!:wave2: It's our first trip without kids in 22 years. Congratulations.

20 days left!!!
I so need to pack and finalize ADR's and daily plans and bday plans and....and....:laughing:

we are so close!! we are in the teens now!!! I havent packed the first thing. We did get our shirts in from disneystore.com and we are going to the dollar stores this weekend to buy glowsticks, games and disney stuff, etc. Im ready!:cool1::cool1::cool1::scared1::scared1::dance3::dance3:

You guys are killing me with this not packing thing. Do you need my help?? LOL ;)

Oh my yes, please come over and help me pack. Or actually if you can just watch my 9mo so I can get something done that would be super! :lmao:

Shhh, I didn't pack anything tonight either. :eek:

At least DH is off on Thursday so he can pack during the day while I'm at work. He's gonna load up the car (and the kid) and pick me up at 3ish for us to head out!

See the good thing about not being packed is that time flies 'cause you need more time to pack!

My DH and I are taking our DD for her first Disney trip and her 3rd birthday! We decided to go all out and stay at the Grand Floridian May 19th -24th!!

Need Opinions
Hi everyone: I want to get opinions on the Fantasmic Dining Package vs. the second showing of Fantasmic. Has anyone ever gone to the second showing of Fantasmic when it is offered? How are the crowds and the wait? I initially booked the Fantasmic Dining Package for May 25th so that my DD and I don't have to wait as long to get into the show (she is ADHD and mildly mentally challenged and does not do well with long lines). They have now added a second show for 2 nights of our trip. I have done the package once before and only had to show up 30 minutes before the show and it was great. But this time, even with the package, I was told to show up 60-90 minutes ahead of the show. Has anyone done the package recently? Or would I do better with the second show? We don't have a problem with the lateless of the second show. Thanks in advance for any opinions!

I would wait for the second show, since the last I heard people with the package still had to show up way early and wait with the hoardes of other people. The only benefit is guaranteed seating. However, the later show is normally less busy and requires less waiting. I'd go with the later show. We'll be there the same day. I thought about going to the later show as we don't have the package, but my mom still wants to go to the earlier one, so that's what we'll be doing. Just out of curiosity, which restaurant are you picking?

20 days!

This time next month we'll be waiting for the bus to Epcot so we can spend the day in Future World, and I can ride Soarin' and Mission: Space for the first time!

There are only 5 days left until my trip to Walt Disney World. I cannot believe it!! It's finally gotten to the point where I am constantly saying "This time next week..." and of course saying that gets me even more excited for the trip!

There are just only 4 more days until the start of May! I still havn't started packing yet. I've only been unpacking since I got home yesterday from school. :rotfl: I just have to clean the house before we can bring up the suitcases from the basement. Of course that isn't going to stop me from packing a few items in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter