*Official* May 2010 Thread - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! It's May!

We are taking Amtrak down from NYC so we will be leaving on Sat and getting there Sunday morning. All packed. Had to buy some last minute tolietries. Have to buy the snacks and stuff that morning before heading to Penn Station.:yay:

May 24-29, 2010
Single mom-- taking my adopted 7yo DS for his first WDW trip

Any tips for single parents? Been wondering if there are lots of "family" restrooms. DS doesn't really like to go in women's restroom, but I will not send him alone into the mens.

There is a Baby Center at each park. In baby center there is also bathrooms, you can go in with your son.

Have Fun!

Our big surprise will happen tomorrow!!! I am off to Disney and we get to tell my cousins...i cant wait to see the look on their faces and to be in Disney!!!

:woohoo::dance3:party::jumping1::rainbow:

:tink:

Congrats and best wishes for a magical vacation to everyone leaving in the next couple days. I am down to 8/9 left depending on if you count the day we leave on the red eye or the day we arrive! Anyway you look at it, I'll be there soon!

You people who are leaving in the next couple of days are killing me!!!

I wanna go now!

Of course, then I think that, when you get back, I'll be in full excitement of getting ready to go and you will all be in post-trip blues.

***cue evil laugh here***

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You people who are leaving in the next couple of days are killing me!!!

I wanna go now!

Of course, then I think that, when you get back, I'll be in full excitement of getting ready to go and you will all be in post-trip blues.

***cue evil laugh here***

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao: I will think of you all as I am screaming my way through Splash Mountain :goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter