Official London / Paris / Disneyland Paris Thread

We are home!! And it looks like our luggage barfed its contents on the bed. Customs at the airport thought Christy was starting her own wine and champagne shop, so we had to go visit the tax and duty line. Ian is home from school now and going thru his goodies from the trip!

It is good to be home, but I am craving a croissant and a coke made with real sugar.

Mike, I know Pepsi is making "throwback" made with sugar. Also, check out Coke around Passover, they make it kosher with sugar then because HFCS isn't kosher.

Kim

Mike, I know Pepsi is making "throwback" made with sugar. Also, check out Coke around Passover, they make it kosher with sugar then because HFCS isn't kosher.

Kim

Kim, we have Mexican Coke in Texas. It is made with real sugar and comes in 12oz and 18oz glass bottles. We also have Dublin Dr Pepper which is made with real sugar.

mexican-coke.jpg

pep.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

I thought is was funny that in Europe, they do not use HFCS in their Soda products.

Thanks everyone for sharing your trip with us.
We really wanted to go but we couldn't swing the cost.
Looks like everyone had a wonderful time, and I can't wait to hear the podcast of the trip.

I imagine that the podcast will need to be broken up into parts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. :)

Here is a link to our photos - less the painted ceilings. Jason, #6 and #7 can be found here, and James, we can all get to see you dance one more time.

We can not say enough how much we enjoyed the trip and the company and we cant wait for our next adventure.
Love to all...

Jim & Linda

Our Photos

Jim and Linda:

Thanks for sharing your photos! The one of you two in front of the castle is perfection! It was fun to see some friendly faces in your shots. I'm sure you all had a wonderful time! Hope to see you both on our Adventure next year! :goodvibes

Here is a link to our photos - less the painted ceilings. Jason, #6 and #7 can be found here, and James, we can all get to see you dance one more time.

We can not say enough how much we enjoyed the trip and the company and we cant wait for our next adventure.
Love to all...

Jim & Linda

Our Photos

THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful photos!!! What total fun, and I especially love getting to see all the things I missed, like the London Eye, and the different experiences everyone had. Yippee!

Love to all...

Jim & Linda

Our Photos
Wonderful pics, Jim & Linda! Thanks SO much for sharing!

Sayhello

Love to all...

Jim & Linda

Our Photos

Jim & Linda, your pictures are great! As Lauren said, it was so nice to see our friends together again and clearly having such a great time. We hope to see many of you again soon!

And who is that stunning red-head front and center in the Lion King group photo??

:wave2: Hi Heather! :wave2:

Wonderful pictures! You all look like you had the most terrific time. But I must ask, did Pete see the cobwebs on that lamp?! haha

Love to all...

Jim & Linda

Our Photos

Thank you so much for sharing these! I loved going through them, what a great way to relive a fantastic trip!

Jason

Jim & Linda, your pictures are great! As Lauren said, it was so nice to see our friends together again and clearly having such a great time. We hope to see many of you again soon!

And who is that stunning red-head front and center in the Lion King group photo??

:wave2: Hi Heather! :wave2:

By gosh there's a blushing smilie! :blush: :wave: Hello!

It was a thoroughly splendid adventure. Even the best of trips can fade quickly in the face of ordinary life, but I am still very much in Paris in my mind after our spectacular times. I am still editing the photos, and making notes with the ambition of doing a trip report, but with a marvelous sense that Paris is right here. I dream about the trip at night - super sweet!

The Disneyland Paris piece was sublime. One of our guides said his favorite moment of the trip was seeing us all be excited kids about our terrific experiences there.

I know that some people wanted photos of the castle and park in blue skies, and I took many pictures during my last two days at DLP. Here are a few of my favorites so far. I'll be starting to get photos uploaded to Flickr fairly soon, and I'll let you all know where to go when it's happening.

DSC_4814.jpg

DSC_5053.jpg

DSC_5079.jpg

Bonne nuit my sweet friends!

Heather, I'm so glad you had good weather for those pictures - they're great :goodvibes

Mike, looks like you had a good spot for the parade. We stood opposite the entrance they use so we could see the floats coming towards us and then turning :thumbsup2 We were enjoying ourselves until some parents tried to push their children between our legs :scared1: We'd been waiting for about an hour before they arrived as it started :sad2:

Heather, I'm so glad you had good weather for those pictures - they're great :goodvibes

Mike, looks like you had a good spot for the parade. We stood opposite the entrance they use so we could see the floats coming towards us and then turning :thumbsup2 We were enjoying ourselves until some parents tried to push their children between our legs :scared1: We'd been waiting for about an hour before they arrived as it started :sad2:
I guess I shouldn't be surprised by what people do any more... :confused3 We actually were in a roped-off area right by the entrance they use (by It's a Small World) that ABD and the DLP VIP guides set up for us. It was a GREAT viewing spot!

Wow, Heather! You really *did* have some great conditions! Figures! :)

Great shots, Mike!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter