***Official July 2019 thread***

I’ve seen those comments too. I think EMM or not, RD seems pretty crazy. I wonder how EMH is... maybe you could make use of that.

My take on EMH is to use just those hours and hop away. That said, I don't use those hours very often.

Rope drops are pretty crazy, but we're used to them. FOP was pretty wild back in 2017. I can't imagine TSL is too much worse. I just wondered if EMM would push my RD wait times into what's-the-point territory. So far, it doesn't look like that's the case thankfully since that day otherwise fits perfectly as our DHS day that week.

Thanks for the feedback on July weather. It's been three years since we've been to WDW and I remember distinctly thinking I didn't want to do summer again, but we do love to go to the parks and get all sweaty, then break at the pool and get refreshed to go out in the evenings for fireworks!

I appreciate it. I read that, it was for a non-EMM day. I've gotten one reply in another thread stating it has no effect since most EMMers get out and head to breakfast once the RDers invade.

That's really good to know. Right now I've got our HS rope drop scheduled on a Wed, which is an EMM day if the schedule remains the same out through July. We're only doing RD at HS for TSL.

That's really good to know. Right now I've got our HS rope drop scheduled on a Wed, which is an EMM day if the schedule remains the same out through July. We're only doing RD at HS for TSL.

Same. Got our dining set up for a Wednesday. Didn't realize that's when all the EMMs have been.

I have my #1, I won't change it ADR on an EMM Wednesday at Artist Point. We do have hopper's so I'll figure out something and there is still time to change, but I don't plan on buying EMM so hopping that day may be in order.

The lull between booking ADR and Fastpass is FOREVER. I ordered our tickets from Undercover Tourist for Disney and Universal. In the meantime, wait wait wait.
I’m still holding out on buying universal tickets. They just extended the buy 2 get 2 free promo. Now I wonder if it’ll extend again or if the HP coaster would open! Haha!

I’m still holding out on buying universal tickets. They just extended the buy 2 get 2 free promo. Now I wonder if it’ll extend again or if the HP coaster would open! Haha!

Gah Well I think UCT has a refund policy for these tix so I suppose I can return if that deal is extended.

Saw that. Just when I had ruled out Universal for July... I am still waiting til the last minute before I decide if we go. I am hoping I am pleasantly surprised, and they have EP for it. I am guessing not, but that would make my decision easier. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter