Official July 2018 Thread!

Today was my last day of school. I only had 4 students today, and one got picked up late. Funny how some parents forget they have a child at dismissal. Anyway, the 2017/2018 school year is DONE for me. It was a rough class, but I managed to meet all my goals with them, and by some miracle, even exceeded one of them. I went through NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) accreditation renewal this year, and had our visit just last week. Thank God that ordeal is over.

I just finished a large pina colada and I am beginning to unwind. I will have nine weeks to get myself back together and feel like a human being again. I will have time to immerse myself in delicious novels; go for daily walks on the beach; sleep in; and get to know myself again. I can hardly wait for my upcoming trip to WDW. It's going to be a blast.

Yesterday was my last day of school too! So excited to have 9 weeks to relax!

lol! So, we had a minor issue with our magic bands - we have 4! boxes of magic bands this trip:
1. From our original booking under the holiday package come on (6 magic bands)
2. From room one (5 people) when we had to add a 7th person (5 magic bands)
3. From room 2 (2 people) when we had to add a 7th person (2 magic bands)
4. From our stay in a Little Mermaid room the night before (3 magic bands)

(yeah....we have a ton of MBs this trip!)

This makes me feel better! We have 4(!) boxes of magic bands coming as well. However, ours is because we’re crazy and doing a quadruple split stay...

We already received one set - the December gift ones. Just got notification today that the first of the other 3 boxes is on the way! I wanted decline at least one of the other sets, but the rest of my family firmly refused. Well on our way to that Christmas garland!

5 days! We’re leaving in 5 days & it seems as though my A/C has gone down. :sad2:

I guess it’s good that it didn’t happen when we were away. Our dogs will be home with sitters & I don’t want them to have to deal with it.

My family (minus my 19 year old son who has decided he's too old for Disney now - just break my heart why don't he? Trying to figure out where did I go wrong with him that he would ever "outgrow" Disney??? :confused:)

We are headed to WL July 14-17 for a short birthday trip for me! We booked last minute, but I have of course obsessed over every detail. My hubby says that I love the trip planning as much as I do actually being there! :rotfl2:

We got our Magical Express papers and Magic Bands yesterday. DH wanted purple, so I got yellow (Geaux Tigers) and DD got blue!

Come on July 14th . . . 20 more days to go . . .

Magic Bands arrived and are decorated. 21 days until we see the castle!

UiSPT9h6Wuc2eMC68

Down to single digits for us today! 9 more days! I'm so excited! I just wish I could fast forward through all the packing and getting ready. That is my least favorite part of vacation. This week should go by pretty fast though, since we have a crazy schedule. Because of various camps and work, we leave each day at 8am and get back home around 8:30pm.

Down to single digits for us today! 9 more days! I'm so excited! I just wish I could fast forward through all the packing and getting ready. That is my least favorite part of vacation. This week should go by pretty fast though, since we have a crazy schedule. Because of various camps and work, we leave each day at 8am and get back home around 8:30pm.
We are in a similar boat, but its work and school related. I wish we had a day or two to relax before we leave, but with everything going on, I have a feeling we are going to be packing the morning of the 4th, and leaving a few hours later...

Happy single digit day!!!

We are in a similar boat, but its work and school related. I wish we had a day or two to relax before we leave, but with everything going on, I have a feeling we are going to be packing the morning of the 4th, and leaving a few hours later...

Happy single digit day!!!

Ds and I leave in 19 days, dd will fly down to meet us in 20 days.

Basically, we are busy the weekend before w/ dd having a performance on that Saturday night (an hour from our house) and then I work a full week before ds and I leave Saturday morning with ALL of our stuff (including dd's).

That Saturday night dd has another performance over an hour away, and then a full day of rehearsal on Sunday. Dh will pick her up and drive her directly to the airport (about 2hrs) and put her on the plane (carry ons only) to MCO.

I'm stressing on packing...just a little bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter