Official July 2018 Thread!

Our vacation was perfect and we had no issues driving home except for our leftover anxiety from the drive down. We will not be driving all the way to Florida from CT again. It was just too traumatic.
So glad you had a great time despite what happened. I probably wouldn't drive again either. Just curious what kind of luggage rack was it? Was it one of those black hard top ones? We have used one of those in the past and DH was always nervous about it.
Like someone said on the 2,000 mile thread, we don't bring very much anymore so we don't need it when we drive down.

So glad you had a great time despite what happened. I probably wouldn't drive again either. Just curious what kind of luggage rack was it? Was it one of those black hard top ones? We have used one of those in the past and DH was always nervous about it.
Like someone said on the 2,000 mile thread, we don't bring very much anymore so we don't need it when we drive down.
Yes. The sad thing is that DH kept checking on it every time we stopped for gas or a bathroom break. We only needed it because DD brought her friend who had a gigantic suitcase and big bag of snack food for the ride. Otherwise everything would have fit in our SUV.

DD, Lucy and Madison returned 7/29... They had a rough start.. Leaving Dallas Love Field 1.5 hours late, ended up in Tampa due to bad weather in Orlando and then hoping on a chartered bus to Orlando Airport... By the time they arrived at the resort, it was 6:00 AM Monday morning...10 hours due to Orlando weather.. They did receive a 200.00 travel voucher from Southwest.... other than that.. it was the usual Magical Disney Vacation..

They were about to eat at all of their favorite food restaurants.. and more....ride all of the favorites and even spent all the time in Pandora....

Thanks Dis-Friends for letting us be a part of your July group...

Bob

We returned this afternoon from our 6 night trip. It was probably one of my most challenging trips because of my 4 year old son’s behavior. He was very difficult, to say the least. It was his 5th Disney trip so it’s not like it was a new, overwhelming experience for him. His behavior was absolutely perfect on the flight there and back though :confused3 Anyways, still planning a Feb 2019 trip. Hopefully he will be better on that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter