Official July 2018 Thread!

Now I'm trying to figure out what things I normally do to prepare, and I'm feeling very lost. o_O I think at this point as long as we get there with all we need packed, I'll be happy! haha. Seriously, I feel so out of it!

I'm in the same space and I leave next week too. DS's baseball season just ended but my dd's dance season isn't over until the day before we leave. If we forget something or don't pack enough clothing, I'm sure I can find it down there or do laundry if need be. There is a list of things i need do to at home before we leave. I am a little worried about that stuff.

For some reason, this whole Disney planning time that I normally have has slipped from my fingers. Not sure where it went. As a teacher, was trying to stay sane for the end of the school year. Then, I graduated from Drexel. There were two ceremonies so that took a few days. Now I'm like... uh oh. haha. At least I am free this week. We leave on June 27.

I at least have all my FPs and ADRs done and a basic schedule put together. I can't do a rigid schedule because my husband just doesn't operate that way, but that is just fine.

Now I'm trying to figure out what things I normally do to prepare, and I'm feeling very lost. o_O I think at this point as long as we get there with all we need packed, I'll be happy! haha. Seriously, I feel so out of it!

Any last minute suggestions are fine. :D

RH, I didn't see any message from you... but. RH!!! :) I see you are still going to Disney strong. I love that you have gone to some around the world too. :)

I'm in the same space and I leave next week too. DS's baseball season just ended but my dd's dance season isn't over until the day before we leave. If we forget something or don't pack enough clothing, I'm sure I can find it down there or do laundry if need be. There is a list of things i need do to at home before we leave. I am a little worried about that stuff.

Yes, many things for me to do around the house before I pack. We always forget something, so I'm hoping we can have a "win" this time and not have that happen! haha. Good luck to you!

Here we go, 12 days and counting!!!! The excitement and anticipation is building, but we haven't slipped and so far have kept the surprise. I have really come to enjoy the Dis Boards for all the tips and stories. I appreciate all of you and your passion for WDW. This will be our third trip in five years and love every minute. From planning to the road trip. So a HUGE thank you for all the Disney Love!!

Here we go, 12 days and counting!!!! The excitement and anticipation is building, but we haven't slipped and so far have kept the surprise. I have really come to enjoy the Dis Boards for all the tips and stories. I appreciate all of you and your passion for WDW. This will be our third trip in five years and love every minute. From planning to the road trip. So a HUGE thank you for all the Disney Love!!
I understand your excitement. I leave in 11 days. My niece hasn’t told her kids yet. We have come close to slipping a few times though

For some reason, this whole Disney planning time that I normally have has slipped from my fingers. Not sure where it went. As a teacher, was trying to stay sane for the end of the school year. Then, I graduated from Drexel. There were two ceremonies so that took a few days. Now I'm like... uh oh. haha. At least I am free this week. We leave on June 27.

I at least have all my FPs and ADRs done and a basic schedule put together. I can't do a rigid schedule because my husband just doesn't operate that way, but that is just fine.

Any last minute suggestions are fine. :D
Sometimes trips like this turn out to be the best ones of all!

RH, I didn't see any message from you... but. RH!!! :) I see you are still going to Disney strong. I love that you have gone to some around the world too. :)

Hello Wintershawl

Nice to finally catch up with you....Sorry - Tried to respond on my phone but key board would not appear... DD and Friends will be leaving soon They just came back from the annual trip from South Texas...Can't believe the Girls will be in College this fall...

Hello Wintershawl

Nice to finally catch up with you....Sorry - Tried to respond on my phone but key board would not appear... DD and Friends will be leaving soon They just came back from the annual trip from South Texas...Can't believe the Girls will be in College this fall...

Yes, sadly, we don't get to go every year. I would have gone last year - we like to go every 3 years - but it would have been too much with being in grad school. SO this is the celebration!

Wow, can't believe the girls are off to college already! Craziness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!