***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jingle dessert party was indoors last december when we went and it was AMAZING, no tables too close and blows away the dessert party at MK
There is more room inside the weather backup location. Parties are moved to the indoor venue only if rain is expected, if there is lightening in the area or if it's too cold. The ambiance at the regular location in the Chinese Theater courtyard is much nicer and because they don't have to allow time for the move from the Sunset Showcase to the viewing area, it lasts a little longer.

Well, now that we're OFFICIAL, this changes everything............:cool:
I have a couple of hours off right now, so I'll gathered some info from last years party, videos and photos and link them to post #1 I'm hoping @FastPasser. can be our "inside man" while he's still working for The Mouse :)
I honestly don't understand why he's leaving before the opening of Galaxy's Edge but, oh well, c'est la vie

I'm hoping FastPasser can be our "inside man" while he's still working for The Mouse :)
I honestly don't understand why he's leaving before the opening of Galaxy's Edge but, oh well, c'est la vie
I will until the end. It does sadden me that after over two decades, I feel that it's time to leave, but you reach a point when you know when it's the right time. I do wish that I was going to be around for the GE opening, I have enjoyed being deeply involved with the Pandora and TSL pre-openings.

@yulilin3, as always, thank you for all your efforts!! And as far as @FastPasser., I've always had this feeling that he is actually a high-level Disney Exec that was tasked to hang out with us little-people to gather first hand knowledge into what we think and want....kind of like Undercover Boss. We appreciate his efforts and when the time comes, he will be greatly missed!!

Another party I may have to go to. The trouble is I'll be in Disney for a good chunk of August and do not want to be stalking My Disney Experience. We'll see...

I was just coming to the DIS to look this event up and low and behold, here it is! Does this take place every night during the dates listed? We're starting to finalize our Nov/Dec plans and would like to include this and probably the dessert party because I JUST DON'T EAT ENOUGH while at WDW. :rolleyes1

I'm watching for it to be available, too! This is the last thing I need to book....I have two CP packages and I might replace one of them with this after reading the reviews.

For those wanting to attend, don't drive yourself crazy by checking every day. If they do the same thing they did last year, and if they offer the party this year, dates will be released during the first week of August.

i'm sorry, but i just don't get it. why is this one better then the others?! People just keep posting it's so great , amazing, but I have seen little details on how so. I don't drink the alcohol, is that it? Is it the character (because i think all dessert parties should provide at least one character ). ? please give more details.

For those wanting to attend, don't drive yourself crazy by checking every day. If they do the same thing they did last year, and if they offer the party this year, dates will be released during the first week of August.

Although they haven’t given any specifics yet and it hasn’t been on the HUB, the most recent Disney “holiday events” tab has been updated to include the party for 2018. Although things can change, at this point Disney is planning on having the party with more details to follow like years past......hopefully those details will be made public the first week of August as you’ve pointed out!!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/holidays/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter