***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loosing it because I'm not seeing it?
Is that official? As I said previously, I expect the party to be offered.

Official that they are planning to have the party with more specifics to follow.

I’ve seen the scrolling ad for the party and other select holiday events 4 times now this morning on completely unrelated websites I’m visiting (web ads based on sites you’ve visited). Disney would not be paying to advertise the party along with some of their other holiday events if they weren’t planning to offer it.

I never doubted that it would be offered, just what and when it will be offered.

You’re far more in the know than the rest of us and as I’ve previously posted many times, we greatly appreciate your efforts!! One of your earlier posts mentioned “if” Disney was having the party. I was just trying to relay what I’ve seen so far from Disney from an official standpoint to indicate that they are in fact planning to have the party and are advertising it in case you had not seen it yet

One of your earlier posts mentioned “if” Disney was having the party.
I understand. I'm compelled to say if because until I know for certain that Disney has either put it out there or it has been posted on the HUB, saying that it is definitely taking place, hence my wording that "I expect it to be offered", would be divulging inside info. As I'm about a week away from being able to hang it up, I'm being cautious.

I understand. I'm compelled to say if because until I know for certain that Disney has either put it out there or it has been posted on the HUB, saying that it is definitely taking place, hence my wording that "I expect it to be offered", would be divulging inside info. As I'm about a week away from being able to hang it up, I'm being cautious.

We’ve secretly formed a group to try to prevent you from “hanging it up”. We’ll let you know what we come up with:)

I will miss being this guy.

enhance

Last edited:
I’m still debating the JBJB dessert party. I currently have a dessert party booked for MVMCP, but am considering swapping it out for this. Or I might just do both lol

Has anyone done this solo or gluten free?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter