***OFFICIAL*** Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Spectacular & Dessert Party ***2019 JBJB Discussion Begins on Pg. 39***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If sunset7132 is correct, I find it odd that the department that puts on the SW, FEA and JBJB dessert parties hasn't released dates for the FEA party past Aug and the SW party past Oct has opened up dates for the JBJB party for Dec.
I called Disney dining a few minutes ago. They informed me that JBJB dessert party is NOT available for booking.

I see the complaints about the table setup being much too close together.
It's a valid complaint, but IMO, just for one section. They've tried numerous arrangements over the past two years and I don't think there's much more they can try except reduce the number of tables, or live with it.

There is a radical idea that if, really big if, it is implemented, will take care of the problem at both the SW and JBJB parties.

I called Disney dining a few minutes ago. They informed me that JBJB dessert party is NOT available for booking.
I pretty much thought would be the case, but you never know, I may have missed it on the HUB and internal calendar.

It's a valid complaint, but IMO, just for one section. They've tried numerous arrangements over the past two years and I don't think there's much more they can try except reduce the number of tables, or live with it.

There is a radical idea that if, really big if, it is implemented, will take care of the problem at both the SW and JBJB parties.
I'll start the guessing game
Move the party to sunset showcase?

Like, triple the price and cut inventory by 30%? ;)

We'll be there from Dec 15th to the 20th and I'm hoping to book this. I know it's going to be a crowded time of year and these events can be a nice way to avoid fighting the crowds.

actually the location for SWaGS and JBJB dessert party is different, while SWaGS is inside Launch Bay and JBJB is in the Chinese courtyard. I can tell you that although this party has been done in the past 2 years they are always changing the layouts to see what works best. No way to know this years layout until night one and even with that that might change. Obviously if you are stuck in a table in the middle of the set up, surrounded by other tables it might feel to close but I wasn't bothered by that at all when I did it
the jingle dessert party was indoors last december when we went and it was AMAZING, no tables too close and blows away the dessert party at MK

If sunset7132 is correct, I find it odd that the department that puts on the SW, FEA and JBJB dessert parties hasn't released dates for the FEA party past Aug and the SW party past Oct has opened up dates for the JBJB party for Dec.
the link to book this party on that announcement has been removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter