***Official December 2022 Thread***

Tough interaction with a CM last night. I booked the Holiday Sleigh Ride Tuesday and it appeared right away in MDE. Then, last night it disappeared. My DH suggested I book it again just in case it somehow got canceled. So, I booked same date/same time and that one never appeared in MDE either (still hasn't). I called to straighten it out and the CM told me "recreation doesn't appear in MDE"...I tried explaining that it did cuz I saw it there all week. She kept saying "I'm trying to explain to you, it won't appear in MDE." She would NOT listen to the fact that I saw it all week and that my confirmation says "see in your itinerary." Then, I asked to be transferred, she ignored me and said I've canceled the reservation you made on Tuesday and refunded your money....Um...didn't ask her to do that....then she started to go through my plans and offered to cancel all my reservations (candlelight processional, Behind the Seeds, dining)...Yikes! I said "No please don't do that!" Now I'm obsessively checking all my hard fought reservations. Hopefully the one I made last night eventually shows up.
So my sister in law and I both booked sleigh rides for 12/2 and 12/3. We also could see them on mde then they disappeared. I called and the CM on the phone was able to see it immediately after I gave her my information to get into my account. I did not have to even give her the confirmation number to pull it up. She said it’s there even though it’s not showing up in mde. We will both be very upset if disney allowed ours to just be canceled.

It seems like a computer issue if multiple people are having their sleigh ride “disappear”off mde

So my sister in law and I both booked sleigh rides for 12/2 and 12/3. We also could see them on mde then they disappeared. I called and the CM on the phone was able to see it immediately after I gave her my information to get into my account. I did not have to even give her the confirmation number to pull it up. She said it’s there even though it’s not showing up in mde. We will both be very upset if disney allowed ours to just be canceled.
It definitely makes me nervous. I chatted again this morning and the CM can see my second one (the one that the CM didn't cancel) so that makes me feel better. I have a vague memory of my Starlight Safari popping off and on MDE last May so it's probably just a glitch. Definitely saving my email confirmation just to be safe.

But what good is an email confirmation if they book more people for the time slot then they have sleighs. Maybe arrive early so your the first family there!

But what good is an email confirmation if they book more people for the time slot then they have sleighs. Maybe arrive early so your the first family there!
My assumption is that they may have more than one sleigh...but it did make me wonder when my timeslot was still showing available...

My kids did your dining reservations this morning for december 22-28 we got everything we wanted many that I didn’t think we would get
Was Ohana available on 12/28? We are a party of 5. Unfortunately it’s our check in day so we probably won’t get in. I haven’t seen any Ohana openings or reports that someone was able to book it.

Was Ohana available on 12/28? We are a party of 5. Unfortunately it’s our check in day so we probably won’t get in. I haven’t seen any Ohana openings or reports that someone was able to book it.
Currently, Ohana has good availability for a party of 5 throughout Dec 28. But nothing at 60 days, and very little at 60+1. I wish you good luck.

So I did my dining reservations yesterday at 7am and and luckily got everything I wanted. Only thing that didn’t go perfect was having to settle for 3:00 reservation for yak and yeti instead of later. What surprised me the most was being able to get hoopty doo on our first day there

We are staying offsite for the first week of our trip we get there xmas day. We don't stay onsite till 12/31. I made all our park reservations already. But I can do ADRs this week. Do I have to get up at 6am daily for each day of trip to book at exactly 60 day mark for each?

We are staying offsite for the first week of our trip we get there xmas day. We don't stay onsite till 12/31. I made all our park reservations already. But I can do ADRs this week. Do I have to get up at 6am daily for each day of trip to book at exactly 60 day mark for each?
Yes you must make them daily for the offsite stay. You get 60+ length of stay (maximum of 10 days) for your onsite stay.

Yes you must make them daily for the offsite stay. You get 60+ length of stay (maximum of 10 days) for your onsite stay.
Sorry I don't know why I'm struggling with this math. We move onsite 12/31 for 3 nights. When can I make those?

When I log in right now it shows 12/23 as my soonest date.

Sorry I don't know why I'm struggling with this math. We move onsite 12/31 for 3 nights. When can I make those?

When I log in right now it shows 12/23 as my soonest date.
If you are checking in onsite on December 31, you should have 60+3 reservatios beginning November 1. 12/23 is available now for everyone as that is 60 days out from today. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter