***Official December 2022 Thread***

I was contemplating a day trip to Sea World to add to our vacay, but I just checked prices and it is expensive for the week before Christmas! We have never been to SW and I have decided it costs too much/probably will be super crowded at Christmastime - plus today, I saw the posts about Blizzard Beach's re-opening and Christmas stuff. It looks awesome and we love BB, so I think I am going to buy tickets for that instead. :santa:

We should be able to book online beginning tomorrow if you are within your 60 days. :)
Thanks - sorry to sound naive, but do I just book it like a regular dining reservation, but it will say "dining package instead?" I currently have a regular DHS reservation at that time that I don't want to cancel unless I get a dining package. Will it tell me I have a conflict and let me replace it?

Thanks - sorry to sound naive, but do I just book it like a regular dining reservation, but it will say "dining package instead?" I currently have a regular DHS reservation at that time that I don't want to cancel unless I get a dining package. Will it tell me I have a conflict and let me replace it?
No it will be a separate Fantasmic dining package. If there is a conflict, you can select which ADR to keep. There should be a ‘check availability’ button on the following page:

BB56EA84-E5F1-4556-B837-2100C37D7518.jpeg

21-25 at GF with my mom & sister
Then 26-30 with my best friend & her daughters, my favorite kids in the world!! (11 & 15)

Mom, sis & I haven’t been since the 90s (!!!) and my goddaughters have only been once, for one day. I’m busting out of my skin excited to take them, my husband is tired of hearing about it 😂😂

I wouldn’t have picked such a busy time, but the girls school & custody schedules dictated it so I’m determined to make the best of it! Got the ADRs I wanted for the first half, keeping my fingers crossed for the next round

No it will be a separate Fantasmic dining package. If there is a conflict, you can select which ADR to keep. There should be a ‘check availability’ button on the following page:

View attachment 713670
This is exactly how it went down for me this morning. I had a regular dining reservation for the exact time I went to book the Fantasmic dining package. When given the choice, I kept the Fantasmic reservation and the app canceled the conflicting reservation. Bing bang boom and done. Easy peasy. Now about that bill.... 💸

Joining in! We are will be leaving for a WDW/Universal trip in 2 weeks! But we, are heading back down to Florida for the week of the 25th - 31st. Flying into Jacksonville and then home from Miami. Stops along the way, including 2 nights/3 days in Orlando. We are choosing to stay offsite at Gaylord, but eyeing all the park happenings. We did an xmas week stay in December 2020 and had a BLAST - but things were much different then and MUCH quieter - like walk on rides on xmas day. But super excited to spend some more time in the Disney area. As of now, we are saying no parks, but I'm seeing Epcot has extended hours on one of the days there and now I'm super pulled by the Fantasmic re-opening which we will not be able to see during our upcoming trip. So - will see how things go!

I read Takumi Tei is coming back at the end of November! I'm so EXCITED!! Please let it be true!!
Hopefully they're going to give us an announcement on it and Woody's Round up soon!

Thoughts on our plan? (staying offsite):

11/30 - MK
12/1 - Epcot
12/2 - MVMCP
12/3 - Resort day
12/4 - AK
12/5 - DHS

Do you think we will run into any serious crowds or miss out on any entertainment?

11/30 - MK
12/1 - Epcot
12/2 - MVMCP
12/3 - Resort day
12/4 - AK
12/5 - DHS

Do you think we will run into any serious crowds or miss out on any entertainment?
12/2-12/4 looks solid. We have the kickoff event 12/2 so MVMCP won’t be impacted that day.

I just made my dining reservations for the second part of my stay for Christmas week. I was able to get Whispering Canyon and La Creperie de Paris. The website was VERY slow for me today so I actually lost one of the times for Creperie by the time it loaded but I still got a time that worked for my family.

My family doesn't want to go to Ohana breakfast anymore so I'm hoping that I can get Jaleo and Cape May Cafe (easier for us to get to since we're staying at BCV) for the last part of our stay.

Just made my reservations for the first part of my split stay (literally the WORST week to be doing a split stay I know but my family booked somewhat late for DVC and couldn't get a full week anywhere).

I was able to get Ale and Compass and Jiko for the days and times I wanted so that's a relief. Having to add your credit card for each reservation despite my card already being on file was very annoying. Not looking forward to doing this two more times though :(
My card is saved in google so I just click the spot pick the card and enter 3 digit..boom done!

11/30 - MK
12/1 - Epcot
12/2 - MVMCP
12/3 - Resort day
12/4 - AK
12/5 - DHS

MK on Nov 30th will be very crowded. There are parties on Nov 29, Dec 1 and Dec 2 so the non party days are very busy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter