***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

I have an AP but it's only attached to our account and nnot being "activate" until our arrival day in December. Can I call on the 10th?
Yippee I get Gary Sinese. I could go see Blair Underwood too, but don’t know him. I too would like to know about the unactivated AP as I’m not activating mine till December also.
I have an unactivated AP and was able to book early for food and wine, so I will be calling on Tuesday

Last year we hadn't planned on CP but ended up coming out of the American Adventure as it was starting. NPH was the narrator. We watched from the plaza. It was wonderful. Our DD's choir will be performing one of the night Gary Sinise is the narrator. We are so excited! We will definitely be doing a package and getting in line early to ensure seats in the theater. Does anyone know if we can record it? We would sit in the back or way off to the side so not to bother anyone but won't record if it's not permitted.

Last year we hadn't planned on CP but ended up coming out of the American Adventure as it was starting. NPH was the narrator. We watched from the plaza. It was wonderful. Our DD's choir will be performing one of the night Gary Sinise is the narrator. We are so excited! We will definitely be doing a package and getting in line early to ensure seats in the theater. Does anyone know if we can record it? We would sit in the back or way off to the side so not to bother anyone but won't record if it's not permitted.

Yes, you are allowed to record it. However, I thought family members get reserved seating? I’m not 100%, but know we sat near many of them last year (right side/front).

Yes, you are allowed to record it. However, I thought family members get reserved seating? I’m not 100%, but know we sat near many of them last year (right side/front).

Thank you. That is something to definitely check into.

I saw people recording in 2012. Of course that may have changed. I saw a guy take up 2 seats to do so right in front of me.....:( His tripod took a seat.

Do you think it’s worth it to add an extra day to book a CP package? Originally planned on a quick two day/one night trip to do MVMCP, but love Christmas and Epcot so I’m wondering if it’s worth the money for an extra ticket day and extra hotel night? Would probably add $400 or so total for us, which I don’t mind if it’s a must-see. We’ve never been to Disney during Christmas.

Let's hope Stitch doesn't eat the page again!
:rolleyes1

Do you think it’s worth it to add an extra day to book a CP package? Originally planned on a quick two day/one night trip to do MVMCP, but love Christmas and Epcot so I’m wondering if it’s worth the money for an extra ticket day and extra hotel night? Would probably add $400 or so total for us, which I don’t mind if it’s a must-see. We’ve never been to Disney during Christmas.
In my opinion it is the single best thing about WDW during the holiday season. Go to youtube and watch some excerpts from previous years....I get all teary-eyed during many parts of the show!

I'm adding on days to my already scheduled trip so I dont have room reservations yet and I have an AP that has not been activated yet. Will I have trouble booking the CP package?

I'm in the same position. I have my AP but it hasn't been activated yet. Guess we'll find out on Tues.

I'm in the same position. I have my AP but it hasn't been activated yet. Guess we'll find out on Tues.
Oh, I know the AP part will work out because I booked Parisian Breakfast early when APs could book.....you need to have your ticket number handy because the CM booking CP package will most likely ask for it. The part I was worried about was the fact that I don't have my resort booked for that night yet. Of course, what's to stop a local from wanting to book a package? Of course they can and they wouldn't need a resort reservation so I think I'm ok on that front.

Oh, I know the AP part will work out because I booked Parisian Breakfast early when APs could book.....you need to have your ticket number handy because the CM booking CP package will most likely ask for it. The part I was worried about was the fact that I don't have my resort booked for that night yet. Of course, what's to stop a local from wanting to book a package? Of course they can and they wouldn't need a resort reservation so I think I'm ok on that front.

There's no requirement for onsite room so you'll be fine.

Do we just go to MDE and Dining and the packages will be listed with all the other restaurants?

IF they load them like the other dining packages, it should work two different ways.

The first way, which should be there no matter what, is to "search for" or go in through the candlelight processional page. That will have a link to all the dining packages.

The second way is the one that may not work this way, at least in the beginning. This way, if you know which restaurant you want, you should be able to search for or go in through that particular restaurant's page, and the CP package should be an option on that page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter