***Official Candlelight Processional Dining Package Watch - 2018***

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mamaofsix, Apr 3, 2018.

1. gwynne

gwynne Ad astra per aspera

As soon as I saw his name, I thought, "Uncle Jesse, that will be cool!" :D

teetee830, ah10is and Jennasis like this.
  2. mamaofsix

mamaofsix Mouseketeer

Start checking for openings today! They just announced the final 2 narrators. John Stamos is the few days before 12/3 and I have a feeling a number of people will be dropping their NPH that day to hear Stamos instead :)

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Elle23

Elle23 DIS Veteran

Rip off! I will be at Magic Kingdom for our last night on December 1! >:(

5. Deirdref1963

Deirdref1963 Earning My Ears

I would change plans :-) So disappointed I am leaving on the 29th, and can't stay longer :-(

6. Mkraus

Mkraus Earning My Ears

We were lucky to get the Christmas Day middle show with a 3:00 at Beirgarten.
    All we need now is to hope our 6:00am flight leaves on time and we make it into Epcot in time.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  7. Elle23

Elle23 DIS Veteran

I can’t. We already have the dessert party and Cinderella’s Royal Table booked. :sad:

8. mamaofsix

mamaofsix Mouseketeer

AND... THE LIST IS COMPLETE!

For those who haven't heard, the last two CP narrators have been announced! Robby Benson (Voice of 'The Beast') will be performing on November 28th, 29th and 30th. John Stamos ('Uncle Jesse' from Full House), will be featured on Dec. 1st and 2nd.

Who's Excited???????

:santa: Happy planning, everyone :santa:

9. mum22girlz

mum22girlz Mouseketeer

Sorry I don't have time to read all 81 pages . . . is there a special menu at the restaurants for the dining package? Or are you allowed to whichever item you would like from the regular menu?

10. Twilight Sparkle

Twilight Sparkle DIS Veteran

We have NPH booked for Dec 3rd, but I'm a big fan of John Stamos and Whoopi Goldberg, too. If only we could extend our trip by a day on either end and see all three of these narrators perform! It's a total Glee week! Carl, Bryan Ryan, and Carmen Tibideaux.

11. mamaofsix

mamaofsix Mouseketeer

It will depend on the restaurant. Some are buffet (Biergarten, Akershus), and some offer an appetizer, main course, dessert and beverage. Some restaurants, such as Garden Grill, serve family style meals. When you book the package, it will explain what is included for the restaurant you chose :)

12. DonDiegoDeLaVega

DonDiegoDeLaVega This Bold Renegade Carves a "Z" with his blade

Wife and I are excited to see John Stamos.... made dinner reservations with a 8:15 pm show for Dec 1 at Chefs de France without knowing who would be the guest performing. Watched a little YT video of his performance at Disneyland back in 2012, he was great.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  13. mum22girlz

mum22girlz Mouseketeer

Thanks for the reply. We have a reservation at Restaurant Marrakesh. What I was wondering is if they offer a different menu (like a prix fixe menu) or if we order an appetizer, entree, and dessert from their regular menu.

14. vellamint

vellamint DIS Veteran

I’ve tried to search but no luck...,

What is the last lunch time. Is 3:30 lunch or dinner?

Ty

15. apxstitch

apxstitch Mouseketeer

Cool, I get Robby Benson on the 28th. I love Beauty & the Beast!

lambdabeta likes this.
  16. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

No special menu or prix fix. You choose from the regular menu.

mum22girlz and mamaofsix like this.
  17. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

My friend and I saw him two years ago. He finished with his Beast voice. I honestly was not expecting anything more than a narrator, however he was really wonderful.

18. lambdabeta

lambdabeta DIS Veteran

I loved Robby Benson when I was a teenager. He was a teen heartthrob back in the day. I have a CP package for NPH but now that I know Robby Benson will be there I want to see him too. I plan on trying to see Robby Benson when he is there. My DH just laughs at me but it is Robby Benson!!!

19. gypsy_at_heart

gypsy_at_heart Mouseketeer

Now I’m so confused about narrators :scared:I have reservations for November 30, December 2nd and December 5th.
    I think I’d like to do it twice... but I’m torn on which two. This is harder than I thought it would be. Anyone have any opinions on the three?

20. lambdabeta

lambdabeta DIS Veteran

They are all good narrators. They have all narrated before. Maybe try YouTube to see if you can find a video of them narrating and decide which one you like best. I understand your dilemma. All three would be great to see.

21. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

Usually dinner starts at 4