OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

Do you think when they say April 2, they mean 12:01am on April 2 or is it more of a normal time. Concerned I'm not going to get 1 of the 2 showings I can go to with such a long runtime.
I remember hearing somewhere that it would be an early morning release. So around 8am. Not sure about the validity of that but just throwing it out there.

Do you think when they say April 2, they mean 12:01am on April 2 or is it more of a normal time. Concerned I'm not going to get 1 of the 2 showings I can go to with such a long runtime.[/QUOTE

I’m wondering too because we already have a sitter lined up and DH will only go if we have good seats in the middle! Lol

Please everyone - help me here.
Glad I found this thread, and I’m glad you have read through it. Now please be nice to me when I ask this question.

I have suggested to my teenage sons that I think the Bruce Banner from Infinity War is actually Loki. And maybe that’s why he can’t turn into the Hulk properly. They keep trying to tell me that’s not possible, but I don’t buy any of the reasons. It sounds like a lot of you are much more invested in the MCU, and help me understand why this isn’t even plausible. Because I want to believe it’s true.

I also read this theory. One point in favor is that Bruce knows all the details about Thanos but he was the Hulk while on the ship. Banner had no memories of Sakaar, so how did he remember what happened on the ship with Thor (he thinks) being killed? I'm am stuck on the fact that Banner turns slightly green though, trying to summon Hulk, so I don't think it's Loki. HOWEVER.... I have such a hard time swallowing that Thanos killed Loki - the whole scene doesn't make sense to me. Why does he call attention to himself when Thanos seems to have forgotten him? I also read something about which hand he uses to summon the Tesseract and the dagger... something about he uses his left for the dagger and he's right handed so is he a mirror image? However you slice it, I refuse to believe my man went down like that - in such an idiotic way! Hahaha!

I remember hearing somewhere that it would be an early morning release. So around 8am. Not sure about the validity of that but just throwing it out there.
I read this as well. Actually, I've seen 8:00, 9:00, and 10:00, so I have alarms set for all three :rotfl:

was all set to get tickets and then my wife says "what weekend is that again ... oh, that weekend, yeah, we have a ton of stuff going on that weekend" :headache:

Still trying to see if I can fit it in but might not go until the 2nd weekend (which my theater only has tickets for the first week on sale so far)

Got ours for Sunday 28th, and might I add that I was emotional at just the thought of watching it. When did I become such a nerd :confused3 :bitelip:

was all set to get tickets and then my wife says "what weekend is that again ... oh, that weekend, yeah, we have a ton of stuff going on that weekend" :headache:

Still trying to see if I can fit it in but might not go until the 2nd weekend (which my theater only has tickets for the first week on sale so far)

Enjoy your stuff honey.....I'll be at the movies......:teeth:

What site are people using? Regal Cinemas or Fandango do't seem to be working.

Was finally able to get them (Fandango). I think Regal was having issues. We got for April 26 - it's our son's birthday and he wanted to bring a bunch of friends. Problem is, both the wife and I were trying and got in at the same time...we now have extra tickets. Somehow though, I don't think I'll have a problem finding someone willing to use them.

I'm glad I got tickets last night. Every ticket site in Canada has crashed this morning.

Short new trailer out this morning as well.

"You could not live with your own failure.....and where did that bring you?......back to ME!!"

Bone chilling!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter