OFFICIAL Avengers: Endgame Discussion Thread (will contain spoilers once the movie is out)

What do you all think of this? I personally find things like this really interesting because I rarely notice things like this and I love discovering things like this and watching for them the next time I watch the movies. Even if it isn't true I find it fun to think about lol

Last edited:

I saw some speculating that the fact you see Tony and Nebula with the rest in those space suits is fake and maybe they aren’t there b/c otherwise it totally gives t away that they made it back to earth which seems like a plot point that is to be suspenseful so why give the ending away?

I saw an interview a few weeks back where they said there would be no footage shown beyond the first 10 mins of the movie. Which means at least half the trailer is extra footage that isn't in the movie.

The rumored run time for this movie is approximately 3 hours. If that's true, I wonder if they're going to have an intermission.

The theaters are probably not happy about that run time. They count on turnover and putting butts in the seats. Longer movies make for less turnover and less money coming in.

I'm really hoping our area drive-in will be open by the time this movie comes out. Seeing this movie there would be outstanding!

The rumored run time for this movie is approximately 3 hours. If that's true, I wonder if they're going to have an intermission.

The theaters are probably not happy about that run time. They count on turnover and putting butts in the seats. Longer movies make for less turnover and less money coming in.

I'm really hoping our area drive-in will be open by the time this movie comes out. Seeing this movie there would be outstanding!
Not really rumored anymore. AMC reportedly leaked the runtime at 3 hours 2 minutes. Though basically from the beginning it’s been said to be a long movie.

Not really rumored anymore. AMC reportedly leaked the runtime at 3 hours 2 minutes. Though basically from the beginning it’s been said to be a long movie.

There was a rumor awhile back that they were considering an intermission because of the movie length and they didn't want anyone to miss anything. But I've heard nothing further about that.

We will be going to the opening show on the Thursday and again on the Saturday. I'll just make sure to pee at different points in the movie each time...LOL.

NEWS

Just launched "We Lost" featurette ... really just bits from the latest trailer with the actors talking about the frame of mind the heroes are in - that they lost, and they aren't used to losing, and how do they react

Plus the 20 minutes of previews (please god, let there be a Star Wars trailer).

Regardless of run time, it's still going to kill at the box office.

Following along. I am hoping Drax doesn't go, he's always been one of my favorites and I was nervous for him every time I saw him during Infinity War, haha! I like Cap, but for some reason he was never my favorite, so while I am sure I will bawl like a baby if he or anyone goes, he wouldn't crush me near as much. (That, and I've been mentally preparing for it.) I am still needing Loki to come back, not ok with his ending in IW, and wondering if since he has a new show coming (yay) if that isn't a beacon of hope for that happening. Since we are also sharing thoughts on Cap Marvel, I will say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed that film. Was it my favorite? No, but far from my least favorite. SO looking forward to End Game!

Please everyone - help me here.
Glad I found this thread, and I’m glad you have read through it. Now please be nice to me when I ask this question.

I have suggested to my teenage sons that I think the Bruce Banner from Infinity War is actually Loki. And maybe that’s why he can’t turn into the Hulk properly. They keep trying to tell me that’s not possible, but I don’t buy any of the reasons. It sounds like a lot of you are much more invested in the MCU, and help me understand why this isn’t even plausible. Because I want to believe it’s true.

Glad I found this thread, and I’m glad you have read through it. Now please be nice to me when I ask this question.

I have suggested to my teenage sons that I think the Bruce Banner from Infinity War is actually Loki. And maybe that’s why he can’t turn into the Hulk properly. They keep trying to tell me that’s not possible, but I don’t buy any of the reasons. It sounds like a lot of you are much more invested in the MCU, and help me understand why this isn’t even plausible. Because I want to believe it’s true.

It would be tough. I don’t think Loki has the power to both mimic someone and have the power to use their powers. So when Banner was trying to change into Hulk and he would actually become green a little, I don’t think Loki would be able to do that. I think Hulk was just afraid of Thanos and didn’t want to come out to play.

I saw this theory on one of the websites that comes up with these things. They were speculating that the real Bruce Banner escaped in an escape pod with Valkyrie, Korg, and some other Asgardians. That it wasn't the real Hulk that fought Thanos and that's why he was defeated so easily.

One big hole in that theory is once the fake Hulk (Loki) was transported to earth he wouldn't be able to maintain his illusion on the spaceship. Also he summed the Space stone after Hulk was gone.

A fun theory, but I don't think this will float.

My only issue with this, is the point in Infinity war when he literally has a battle of wills with Hulk, and Hulk says no. So I doubt it is Loki

Do you think when they say April 2, they mean 12:01am on April 2 or is it more of a normal time. Concerned I'm not going to get 1 of the 2 showings I can go to with such a long runtime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!