**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

09/08/2019
2 - My sister and I
2 Adults
Unsure of Costumes
This is our first time

๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ:hmghost:OFFICIAL 2019 MNSHHP GUEST LIST THREAD:hmghost:๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Hello and welcome everyone! I have decided (aka bound and forced against my will) to carry the torch of @smitch425 Guest List Thread for the 2019 Halloween Season (well Halloween season according to Disney at least). I am certain it won't take you long to regret your decision of reading this thread, question your/my life choices, and begging for Smitch425's return. So without further ado...

Welcome to the 2019 MNSSHP Guest List Thread! I am your ghost(ish) host, @RJstanis. Like it's predecessors and for those who are unfamiliar with the past (and better) versions of this thread, you can look here...

2018: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...st-thread-read-post-2-before-posting.3671224/
2017: https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...read-read-1st-post-for-posting-rules.3596040/
2016: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2016-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3495058/
2015: disboards.com/threads/official-2015-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3383734/
2014: http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2014-mnsshp-guest-list-and-discussion-thread.3267080/
2013: http://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2013-mnsshp-guest-list-thread.3104844/

The always stellar 2019 MNSSHP Planning and Discussion Thread, which is hosted by the uber amazing, DIS world renowned, @monique5, can be found here.
This thread will have all of your MNSSHP information, questions, and answers you will ever need within that thread and more importantly in the first post. So please use that thread for basic and most questions of the MNSSHP there please. It is also a good place to talk about me and my revolting thread behind my back.

------------------------------------------------------------๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ--------------------------------------------------------​

****POSTING RULES****

View attachment 410792

Please follow them! It makes this so much easier and tracking down missing details can be difficult. Any updates to your line need to be made in a separate post. I only go forward, not backwards (who am I kidding, I am the utter definition of going backwards...I only stole this line from smitch425, but please follow it all the same).****

I will be listing all dates for MNSSHP along with all Disers who will be there and what their costumes will be. If you would like to be on the list, just post your info including the following:

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
Any photos of your costumes (this will be listed in purple and lazily unlinked)
if it's your first MNSSHP or not (if applicable), you get a ๐ŸŽƒ if it's your first!
Any dessert/parade/firework viewing parties will be in blue (if applicable)

I will also do my best to update sold out parties as I notice their announcements (or from your barrage of messages telling me so). These will also be color coded (but unfortunately not scented) green.

Because I have zero originality, here is an excerpt of an example from 2014 by Smitch425:

smitch425-4(2A/2C)- self-Black Widow page 45 post# 667, DH-Thor, DS-Iron Man page 16 post#236, DD-Captain America page 16 post#236

Remember, if you decide to update information later on, please create a new post and let me know it's an update on the post. I can't stress how simple minded of a creature I am, and will probably spontaneous combust if I am required to think with more than one brain cell. More importantly I probably won't get it right if you don't.

------------------------------------------------------------๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ--------------------------------------------------------​

For those who enjoy being spoon fed information instead of tracking it down themselves like me, I have added (plagiarized Smitch once again) the Dates of the MNSSHP this year, as well as the Official(ish) Disney Costume Guidelines and Rules for this event...

Official MNSSHP Dates were released 01/15/2019, and are as followed...
  • August: 16, 20, 23, 27 & 30
  • September: 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27 & 29
  • October: 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29 & 31
  • November: 1

Costume Guidelines

While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:

General
  • Disney reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guests.
  • All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
  • Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
  • Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
  • Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
  • Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
For Guests ages 13 and under:
  • Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests ages 14 and older:
  • Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
  • Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses)
  • Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
  • Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts, and hats are acceptable.
  • Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords, and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
  • Masks of any kind may not be worn.

***Please keep this thread focused and on task for what it is designed for, and follow all rules and guidelines established by the DIS admins. All other MNSSHP topics and information should probably go to the 2019 MNSSHP Planning and Discussion Thread. This Guest List thread should be a great forum to see when other fellow DISers are celebrating MNSSHP when you are, what costumes they may show up in, humble brag your own costume, and to give you ideas for your own costumes! Please remember to be kind, and to be excellent to one another! Happy Haunting!***

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

Going to the October 17th party! We will be Disney bounding. Me-Cinderella, DH-Prince Charming, DS-knight, SIL-unsure

My Trick or Treatin down Mainstreet shirt is on its way. Gotta love Etsy!

Did anyone see the article that Jack Skellington is leading the party this year?

Costume Talk :chat:

Finally done with my son's suitcase/backpack/Trick or Treat bag!
Front / Back

Side View - Unfortunately I had to glue the key hole as I couldn't find one the right size that had holes on the corners for sewing them in place. :(

Inside! Hand embroidered "BENSON", first time I've done that so it's not perfect. The lining is hand sewn into the suitcase.

I'd like to add a few more details like these Gnomes and "Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano" a nod to RL Stein and Slappy. As well as a key and another hidden Mickey.

Ugh, so I guess I not really done :blush: But majority of the hard work is and this was hard on my hand!!! Arthritis is not fun!

My son asked where are the pockets, I explained to him this is not that kind of a backpack. This is your Trick or Treat bag. :rolleyes1

Last edited:

Front / Back
View attachment 418476

Side View - Unfortunately I had to glue the key hole as I couldn't find one the right size that had holes on the corners for sewing them in place. :(
View attachment 418478

Inside! Hand embroidered "BENSON", first time I've done that so it's not perfect. The lining is hand sewn into the suitcase.
View attachment 418479

I'd like to add a few more details like these Gnomes and "Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano" a node to RL Stein and Slappy. As well as a key and another hidden Mickey.
View attachment 418484

Ugh, so I guess I not really done :blush: But majority of the hard work is and this was hard on my hand!!! Arthritis is not fun!

My son asked where are the pockets, I explained to him this is not that kind of a backpack. This is your Trick or Treat bag. :rolleyes1
Wow! That's really good! You've got quite the talent!

Front / Back
View attachment 418476

View attachment 418478

View attachment 418479

I'd like to add a few more details like these Gnomes and "Karru marri odonna loma molonu karrano" a node to RL Stein and Slappy. As well as a key and another hidden Mickey.
View attachment 418484

You. Are. Amazing!!!!

August 20th party
2 adults: me + my cousin
Costumes: Snow White (me) and Cheshire Cat (cousin)
And it will be our first MNSSHP ever!

Last edited:

Front / Back
View attachment 418476

View attachment 418478

View attachment 418479

View attachment 418484

Bravo!

I am going Sept 10th with my cousin. 1st trip just the girls! SOOOOOOO excited.
I am dressing at Sally and my cousin dressing up as Jack
My cousin's 1st and my 2nd time

Last edited:
My Trick or Treatin down Mainstreet shirt is on its way. Gotta love Etsy!

Did anyone see the article that Jack Skellington is leading the party this year?
I did not hear that! I hope its true I am so excited to see him. That is the first thing I am doing with my cousin is running over to meet them. Thanks for sharing!

Sept 2
4 of us- 2 adults, 2kids
Ursula - me
Flounder - son
Ariel - daughter
Prince Eric - Hubby

This will be #3 for me and the hubby. #2 for our daughter and #1 for our son

Joining the party...party:
August 20
2 adults, me, DD
1 child, grandson
Costumes undecided, and if still undecided our 2018 MNSSHP T shirts.
This will be our second party, can't wait to see the parade again!!!!

I am going Sept 10th with my cousin. 1st trip just the girls! SOOOOOOO excited.
I am dressing at Sally and my cousin dressing up as Jack
My cousin's 1st and my 2nd time

I'm doing a cousin trip also, in August. This will be our third cousin trip (in 2000 with my kids and 2010 just us). Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter