**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

August 20th
4 adults, one kid
Me - Fairy Godmother
DH - Prince Charming
DD - Cinderella (BBB appointment that afternoon)
Not sure if the other two adults (DH's parents) are dressing up

Oct 1
RAPstar (2A)
Disney-bounding as Pooh, friend is doing Snoopy in his Flying Ace look

Last edited:

September 24th
2 adults/2 kids
DH, myself and DS (11) will probably wear Halloween themed shirts, DD (5) will be a princess
This is the first MNSSHP for the kids - DH and I went last year.

Sept. 22 - 1st MNSSHP for our family!
5 guests (3A/2K)

Leaning toward Inside Out characters but might each be a character from five different Pixar films...need to decide soon and get costumes started!

Also going to Cruella HHAW. Not sure if my kiddos will stay up late enough to make it worthwhile, but I snagged the Cruella tix when they were first listed with a pricing glitch so bought those at a significant discount...makes it less painful if we need to head out earlier. :D

Can't wait to see everyone's costumes!!

August 16th
2 adults (me and DH)
W're going as Jolly Holiday Mary and Bert (though more of a Disneybound than actual costumes, thank you Disney Dress Shop and etsy!) We wore them last year to our first MNSSHP and no real time to come up with new costumes in time. Oh well! :D
Not our first MNSSHP, and no dessert/parade/firework viewing parties.

I'm a little bit worried about going to the very first party but it's the only one that works for both me and DH, so first party it is! I'm excited for all the new stuff though!

Costume Talk :chat:

UGH! I'm stuck! Currently working on DH & DS Trick or Treat bag for our Dumbo costumes. I have everything cut out to sew it all together but I have no clue what I want it look like. :eek:
Its plain white Duck cloth, easy to paint though I haven't painted anything in years! Picked out my color choices but.... nope I have nothing beyond this point!

DS will have a standard Dumbo backpack whereas DH's will be Reversible, Duke Caboom & Dumbo all in one! Ahhh.... see where I'm going with it?! ;)

Just turn it inside out and clip on the shoulder straps. Easy Peasy.

Hi all. We are going on Friday August 16th. This is a last minute trip because we got Galaxy Edge Pass Holder Preview. Have not clue what I am wearing. My best friend wants to wear our Musketeer Outfits. So not sure what we will be wearing.
See you guys in about 19 day.
Roxanne

Just wanted to update mine:

October 1st
RAPstar (2A)
Me: Disney-bounding as Pooh, Friend: Snoopy Flying Ace costume/bounding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!