**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

Just wanted to update mine:

October 1st
RAPstar (2A)
Me: Disney-bounding as Pooh, Friend: Snoopy Flying Ace costume/bounding

Your name sounds so familiar. Back in 2017 didn't you post a character map?

Thank you so much for hosting this thread! I always love reading about the creative costumes before the parties and of course seeing the pictures afterwards :).

Here is our info:

date(s) attending: October 15 and possibly 21st (TBD)
total number of people in your party: 3
# of Adults and # of children: 2A, 1C (10)
costumes for each party member: Stranger Things Scoops Ahoy Crew (Steve, Robin and Dustin)
Any photos of your costumes (this will be listed in purple and lazily unlinked): not yet!
if it's your first MNSSHP or not (if applicable), you get a 🎃 if it's your first!: Nope, but I swore last year that 2018 would be the last one ever 🤣
Any dessert/parade/firework viewing parties will be in blue (if applicable): have booked Cruella for Oct. 15 and Dessert Party for the 21st, waiting for reviews to start coming in.

October 1
8 people: 6 adults, 2 kids

We are all going as villains:
  • Me: Tamatoa
  • Husband: Sid (from Toy Story)
  • DD5: Ursula
  • Sister: Maleficent
  • BIL: Gaston
  • Nephew (baby): Smee
  • Dad: Villains shirt (such a dad this to do:lmao:)
  • Stepmom: Cruella
  • Stepsister: Undecided

🎃 It's our first Halloween Party and it will be my daughter's FIFTH BIRTHDAY! She's so excited, as am I! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Sept 29
2A - myself and a friend
Costumes undecided (weather pending)
No extras

We have 3 adults and niece (11) for her first visit on 9/22, although we have been several times before. We are going as Joy (niece), Disgust (me), Sadness (sister), Anger (BFF). We may have a paper Fear cutout hiding with us.

I really want to do wigs for "the look" as others have said but am afraid of the heat. But I am more afraid to spray my blonde hair green and not have it was out! So I am going to look for colored hair clips to at least have some color.

We have 3 adults and niece (11) for her first visit on 9/22, although we have been several times before. We are going as Joy (niece), Disgust (me), Sadness (sister), Anger (BFF). We may have a paper Fear cutout hiding with us.

I really want to do wigs for "the look" as others have said but am afraid of the heat. But I am more afraid to spray my blonde hair green and not have it was out! So I am going to look for colored hair clips to at least have some color.
I am using this spray for my costume. I read the reviews and basically you style your hair and then go outside and cover up what you don't want colored and have someone spray it on. Seems to work ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter