**Official 2019 MNSSHP Guest List and Costume Thread**

10/15 (2a 1k) self: unsure... pirate or mermaid to accompany 4 year old as Cpt Jack Sparrow. Husband: working on convincing him to dress up
Second time at mnsshp and cannot wait (last year we were Jack, Sally and made hubby an Oogie boogie shirt)

We're already on the list but have now decided on costumes, although which costume will be worn to which party is TBD. Both DH and I will be dressed similarly.

Newsies & Safari outfits

Sept 24- Princess & Prince no specific character but I am wearing a wedding down bustled to be off the ground as per the rules

I did find a bullwhip, messenger bag and hat for ds5's Indiana Jones costume. He's now requesting me to go as Indiana Jones girl, Marion. I talked ds8 into going as a camp counselor from Bunk'd. He loves that show.

9/2 party, 2 adults
I'll be making our shirts again this year. (I make custom tshirts) I am playing with an idea for Coco inspired shirts because I really want to wear the Coco Dia de los Muerto ears I got last year!

I also re-vamped our tshirts from last year in case dh won't go for the Coco theme! He had a hatbox ghost shirt and I had Madame Leota in her crystal ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter