"Official" 2019 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Oh-So-Jolly Holiday Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anyone live streaming the party tonight or was that just a first night kinda thing?

My husband is diabetic, do they give the “healthy” alternative treats to adults too? Does anyone know what they are this year?

Lol, I'm actually doing the party tomorrow so I might swing that way

That would be great I love carrot cake and was thinking of trying it when we come in Dec. will be attending parties on 12/19 and 12/20. At the moment also have fireworks dessert party for 12/19 and Tony’s for 12/20 primarily for the viewing areas since I’m know park will be crazy crowded.

My husband is diabetic, do they give the “healthy” alternative treats to adults too? Does anyone know what they are this year?
I was looking at the treat list and thinking how nice ot would be if there were some healthier and non-sweet alternative.

Of course, i also wish there were more specialty adult beverages available:):

Whatever healthy alternative they have, they will definately allow adults to have it too. I (an adult) have a food allergy and am always given allergy free desserts and treats wherever we go.

Has anyone seen reports from the Plaza Garden Dessert Party yet? We aren't entering MK until about 6:30 pm on our party night - I'm wondering if we can check in for the party and get our wristbands then or will we need to wait until the official dessert party start at 8:30 pm.

Has anyone seen reports from the Plaza Garden Dessert Party yet? We aren't entering MK until about 6:30 pm on our party night - I'm wondering if we can check in for the party and get our wristbands then or will we need to wait until the official dessert party start at 8:30 pm.

We did it the first night and we weren’t able to check in until 8 pm

We did it the first night and we weren’t able to check in until 8 pm

What were the food offerings like? And I know the fireworks were crummy due to the rain but view wise - how did you feel about it? This is our first time - I basically booked it for the dedicated viewing space - but Im interested in what was available food wise as well.

We are attending our first party on 11/19. We want to meet Jack Skellington, the 7 Dwarves, see the fireworks & a parade. Any tips/advice for a strategy to make this happen?
My advice is to line up for Jack and Sally ASAP. People were lining up for them at 3:30ish last year. They seem to start meeting around 4:30. If you are already in the park with a day pass, cast members will come around, checking tickets, and distributing MVMCP bracelets in their line.

Afterwards, I would head to Storybook Circus, and line up for the Dwarfs. If they start meeting around 6, you'll have probably an hour+ wait after Jack and Sally, but it will allow you to meet everyone before party festivities have even begun.

Afterward, I would eat, play, ride rides, meet more characters... etc until the fireworks. Following the fireworks, I would grab a spot for the second parade. The second parade is generally less crowded than the first.

Thank you for the suggestion! We cancelled our HRH ressies and are now staying at Boardwalk with plans of getting an Uber to Universal for Friday night. 29 days!!!

We did this last year (Orlando Informer event) from Disney - took Uber over and back, worked great. Doing it again this year, will Uber from Disney resort to Hard Rock and walk over- read an article that Uber is tacking on on a $4 fee for pick up (not drop off) to the parks (in the garage), but not the resorts. The walk from Hard Rock is short and lovely, so we'll just drop off and get picked up there.
[/QUOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter