"Official" 2019 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Frightfully Festive Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,I called in before because I wanted to use the money on a gift card and was charged the 99 plus tax a piece- ( couldnt use gift card on line- just cancelled it and booked online ) got the 85 - thank you so much - YAY
Awesome, I'm glad I could help someone today. Also, this confirms that the online price is in fact a glitch, as we suspected!!

Well, now that I booked it and I'm super excited about it - even though I have no idea what it really includes, are there any reviews from last year?

I tried to call in to pay with a gift card and they quoted the $99 plus tax price.

If I book at the $85 price online, would I be able to have the money refunded to the card and taken from the gift card?

For those doing the Cruella event- how does this affect the firework watching? I know it’s new and may not be a set answer, but this will be the only Halloween party we get to do this trip and would like to book this but would also like to make sure and see the new firework show! Will it be kind of a come and go like the dessert parties, or can you see the fireworks decently from there? It’s kind of off to the side some, right?

really thinking no on this cruella. i just can't c us taking time out of our characters/shows/rides to leave to the edge of the park entry and be in a room with one character and eating cheese and bread and we don't drink alcohol. It makes me so mad the parties have come to addons just to view good spots and save time when not that long ago the events were not so overcrowded. I would rather spend the precious time I have not eating but enjoying the overlays, the rides and not feeling stuck in a room and eating and drinking just to get a possible good view of a parade. if anything i can c doing dessert party but won't due to the cost because of the new fireworks. and dessert party doesn't take as much time away from things. but then again, i can buy a dessert and sit outside and have a spot and just hang too for ' free' which isn't free because i bought a ticket!

I booked the Cruella parade package so fast when I saw it, I barely read the description. Like others, my price was $85 per adult. Now that it's sunk in, I'm really excited about this! I love that it's drop in so you can spend as little or as much time in there as you want and I am 100% a sucker for anything with parade viewing included. I definitely would've preferred first parade, but I'll take it. I now have this add on for our first party on 8/27 and the dessert party for the 8/30 one. I can't wait!

I tried to call in to pay with a gift card and they quoted the $99 plus tax price.

If I book at the $85 price online, would I be able to have the money refunded to the card and taken from the gift card?

Any refunds will go back directly to the method of payment. Disney is very strict about that.

really thinking no on this cruella. i just can't c us taking time out of our characters/shows/rides to leave to the edge of the park entry and be in a room with one character and eating cheese and bread and we don't drink alcohol. It makes me so mad the parties have come to addons just to view good spots and save time when not that long ago the events were not so overcrowded. I would rather spend the precious time I have not eating but enjoying the overlays, the rides and not feeling stuck in a room and eating and drinking just to get a possible good view of a parade. if anything i can c doing dessert party but won't due to the cost because of the new fireworks. and dessert party doesn't take as much time away from things. but then again, i can buy a dessert and sit outside and have a spot and just hang too for ' free' which isn't free because i bought a ticket!

I think the Cruella event will be less time used up than a dessert party because you can come and go, where as the dessert party you are in the party itself for at least an hour. You can technically spend as much or as little time as you want in Tony's for the Cruella one.

Any refunds will go back directly to the method of payment. Disney is very strict about that.
yes, that I understand. Im asking, can I essentially swap my payment method afterwards? Charge it to my card now, then later have them refund my card for the amount and use the gift card instead?

yes, that I understand. Im asking, can I essentially swap my payment method afterwards? Charge it to my card now, then later have them refund my card for the amount and use the gift card instead?

That's a good question. I would try it after a few days though. It might work depending on the CM you get.

Interesting! I want to use my gift card too. I'll wait a week, give more DISer's a chance to get the lower price. If I bring it up now they might change everything.

Just booked cruellas and was charged $85.00 each, very excited. My first time at MNSSHP and first time doing this. The parade viewing spot persuaded us. I’m a bit worried I’m gonna have to take 2 forms of ID into the parks if I want to have a drinkat the event. Will I really be asked for it ? it’s obvious I’m over 21 and Disney has all my details......yeah I know the law and completely understand. It’s just I really don’t wanna take the risk of loosing the I.d....

Hi! I'm considering attending my first Halloween Party this year. Just wondering how likely it is that Lotso will be there. My mom is a huge fan and if there's a chance to meet him I might be able to talk her into coming with.

Hi all.
I missed the announcement due to pesky work! I'm now trying on-line and can't find any availability for any night
Had it really sold out completely?

Well, I'm so glad I booked this without even knowing anything about it. It appear that the first night is already sold out.

We have first time camping reservations at the Fort and tickets for the October 21st party!! This will be our 3rd trip to Disney but our first MNSSHP. Our son got his first haircut at Disney and this will be the first time he has went trick or treating!!

Hi all.
I missed the announcement due to pesky work! I'm now trying on-line and can't find any availability for any night
Had it really sold out completely?

I spoke to a CM, and as usual, they are clueless about the whole thing. If you try to book for 1 person on any day of the Halloween party, it does not show any availability. So I’m guessing they took it down and it will be back later at the $99 price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter